Out

Phil
Her soft skin, warm to the touch, beckons me closer , instinctually pulling her against me to feel her every curve. Even in the darkness I could sense her smile, I guess we are both more comfortable in darkness than in light.

I can't  help but need more so I strattle her naked body and instantly she moans from pleasure as I maneuver myself inside of her. With every pulse her hands grip hard at the thick satin sheets. I can't help by gawk at her and the look of pleasure that radiates from her.It was in that moment that the alarm wakes me.

I blink through the brightness enough to notice that I am laying in the guest room, on the covers, the cause of my disruption a phone alarm I had set for a meeting that I am now late for.

I force myself out of the bed and into our bedroom closet finding suitable clothes for work. I quickly change into them and seeing that the house is empty I leave for the office once again, making sure to take a different elevator once I arrive.

Kate
Luckily it was Saturday and I could sleep as late as I want to. I didn't get home until 7 am so I am due for some rest. I am surprised when I wake up again and the sky already darkening. Now it was closer to 6 pm.

I decide to make my favorite post-sex food, pancakes and strawberries. I mix up the batter and start laying them out on the griddle when I hear my phone buzzing on the countertop, still plugged into the charger.

It was a text from Him.
P: Hey, Hopefully you got home safe last night and were able to sleep more comfortably especially having that night light of yours.

I can't  help but smile at his joke. Does this text mean he wants to see me. That last night was more than just a hook up or does he feel an obligation to talk to me?

K: Yea I did, after taking a much needed shower,

P: That's what I need, though I quite like the lingering smell of you.

I'm a cheater! A dirty rotten horrible cheater!! It's one thing to have a moment of weakness but to continue with it?!!

Before I could even respond to his text he texts me again.

P: Meet me tonight? 8 pm at Sandro's?

That place has a waiting list of a year if not more, I would be crazy to pass up the chance but I would also be crazy to go.

I don't text him back.