Two Men

ERICA

I don't understand how some women deal with this. When I'm not getting sick, or in so much pain I want to punch a wall, or someone, depending on the day, I crave sex.

For nearly five hours almost every day I sexually envision someone else's hands roaming me, their sculpted naked body pressed longingly against mine.

The two men in my life swirl together forming a vortex of confusing, erotic and stressful thoughts.

It's the love I have for Phil that has me longing for him. His arms radiating feelings of love, safety and a life together.

It's the passion I have for Derrick that lures me to him. It isn't love that reels me in, it's pure lust, passion and wild bouts of intercourse.

Two men that want me. Two very different lives I would live depending on the one I choose.

Though I know for sure who fathers the child now residing within me, do I lie to have the life I want?

Or I guess a better question to ask myself should be, what is the life I want, who do I lie to?

-----

KATE

He disappeared as quickly as he appeared and I hadn't seen him until it was too late. The second those metal confining doors closed I repeatedly and roughly pressed the open door button, with no luck.

As I arrived at the lobbies floor I immediatly pressed the button to send me back down. Down to him. To his lush brown hair, his gleaming crooked grin, his soft loving hands. Then I realized I needed him, we need him.

And then standing just outside the elevators doors not a foot away from me, he was.

But there was something different about him but also something familiar. I had seen him look and act this way before.

He quickly, confidently, walked through the elevators open doors and without saying a single word he moved in as close as he could to me, our bodies just milimeters away from one another. Then, almost instantly, he pressed his lips passionatly against mine.