Oooooh Part 3

So I'm going to come back to this story in eight months, haha just kidding.

Part three will be posted soon. It will take place three months in the future.

Brand new changes, brand new love interests, and a brand new baby!

*If you don't want to hear me ramble then you can move on to the next chapter :)

I started this story almost exactly a year ago, a year and 4 days to be exact and I can't believe so many of you enjoy it. Phate, Phil and Kate, are one of my favorite couples I have written about and I am so happy to be sharing them with you.

If you new reader then welcome, if you're an old reader, by that I mean read the beginning my story months ago, thank you so much for your support. I did take a four month break from the story but it was all of you wonderful readers that drove me to write me and continue my story.

Thank you,

-- and in my mind Pherica, Phil and Erica, DO NOT belong together. Its Phate all the way :)

Sorry for the brief interruption but I have started a Gofundme page if anyone would like to monitarily support my novel. It is my absolute dream to be professionally published and you can help me achieve that dream. You can donate here. https://m.gofund.me/2hv4dttw Thank You! I hope you enjoy Inside Their Minds!