Help Her

PHIL

"But I don't want to have to lock you in." Kate whines as Nora rests deeply on her shoulder.

"I will be fine in here, the police can't know about this room it's not technically legal." I say to her taking her hands in mine. "Now remember what I told you about the fireplace. Once we see the police on the cameras you have to barracade me in.

She nods at me a frown in her soft pink lips.

"We can do this." I say trying to convince her as much as myself.

"I know and it's all for our own good."

"Hey did you see that?" I ask her as we again face the monitors.

"Yeah, it looks like Alex and Derek are moving. Where are they going?" She asks me rhetorically. "What are they looking at?"

I flip over to a monitor to a different camera facing the house.

"The window." kate muttered

"You don't think?"

"What that they would climb in through the window? Cause they would definitely do that."

"Alex is an amazing friend, and I see that Derek takes great care of her." I say trying to sound believable. I need to push past this Derrick thing, and soon.

"What if the men hear them, or see them?" She asks me again now rocking a stirring Nora.

"The window is towards the back of the house there isn't a clear view of it from where the men are but there is one other problem." I say wondering why I hadn't thought of it earlier. "When you spoke to the police you didn't mention Alex and Derrick to them, the police could think they are one of the threats. We have to get them inside here with me quickly or have them get out of here and the nearest "town" isn't for miles."

"I can go to the window." She said standing from her chair.

"No. I need you to be safe. You and Nora stay here I will go and talk to them making sure the that the men can't see me."

"Just please be careful."

I quietly tip toed up the stairs and crawled down to the back bedroom, even though I knew all of the shades were drawn.

I peaked my head up slightly edging over the window sill and immediately I saw bright blonde hair.

ERICA

I quickly ran to the back bedroom and searched through several of my bags unable to find anything appropriate.

Then I see a black bag resting beside what is supposed to be my dresser.

I peek inside and I grinned. It was perfect.

I changed into it quickly and prepared a little something else for him, leaving it on the nightstand.

---------

"Knock knock knock." I said sweetly as I knocked on his office door.

His yelling immediatly stopped and his voice halted to a whisper.

"It's Erica. I have to go. I will be on my way soon, don't do anything you will regret."

Then I heard his foot steps approaching his double doors I prepared my stance and smiled when his doors opened.

"Why hello." His "sultry" voice said.

"Oh, Ben. I was wondering when you were gonna come out." I flashed him a pout and I knew in that instant I had him hooked. Every man has their weakness and for him its his need to always feel in control.