16> Forgetting

They rushes Taeyeon to the hospital..

all the way from the ride, Tiffany has been holding Taeyeon's hand all way long..

(taeng....im still here with you...you cant leave..)(tiff)

Praying all the way that she will be alright.

The doctors rushes Taeyeon into the emergency room.

"please wait outside" the doctor said.

"she's going to be alright....right??? guys~ please...." Tiffany on the verge of crying.

The rest of the SNSD members gather and hug her.

1hour passed.

"why is it taking so long! she's going to be okay right???"

"tiffany you gotta calm down" Kangin stated.

"calm down! how the fuck can i??? if she hadnt go out with you this wouldnt happened!!"

"girl girl girl!! how can this seems to be my fault?? i didnt want this happen to her too!"

"oh yeah???"

Tiffany stand up but sunny and jessica hold her firm next to them.

"isnt its weird.cos all this happen? after the break up?" Tiffany narrow her eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY TIFFANY HWANG!!!" Kangin cant stand anymore.

"yah,oppa!" Sooyoung pull his arm back from going towards Tiffany, "you both"

"YOU THINK I DID THIS? I LOVE HER STILL!!! HOW COULD I????"

(...he...still loves her...?)

Tiffany slams herself back on the chair..

"hey hey! what's going on with all the noise" wooyoung oppa walk down the hall towards them with leeteuk beside him.

Wooyoung shove his hands into his pocket "any new yet sooyoung?"

Sooyoung shake her head.

[wooyoung is one of their manager...not the guy from 2PM yeah XD]

Just then,one of the medic doctor appears out from the surgery room.

Tiffany quickly stand up.

"we're still trying our best to stop the blood and,there is some blood clot in there...just be ready to expect the unexpected"

"what do you mean" Tiffany mutter.

"unexpected?" Sunny look at the doctor.

The doctor didnt want to continue more to break their heart and so he just nod his head and walks back into the surgery room.

"i'll be here...but let me make a call to sooman so he can put a hold onto all the schedule...try keeping this quiet..dont let it get to the media...we dont need any extra chaos..you got me?" wooyoung look at each and everyone of them one by one.

They nod their head.

"tiffany....relax...it's going to be okay" Yuri assure...holding tiffany's hand.

Tiffany pull away, "there's a church here isnt it sica?"

"yes...a small chapel near right next to this building..." Jessica look at Tiffany.

"i'll be there"

"i'll come with you~" Sunny following Tiffany.

"no no~ i need some time alone...when she's awake...come find me...i'll be there"