163>Undeniable Pleasure from TaeNy

Right. what you all have been waiting for (most of you) ;) no names need to be said *cough*

Tiffany arches her back, her chest pressing up against the body above her, making the girl on top groans as she felt the heated body pressing against hers, but no nothing can divert Taeyeon's attention from having a good make out session with her girlfriend right now.

Gently making her way to the back, Taeyeon unlatch the bra hook of Tiffany's, although the two still fully clothed but Taeyeon has promised in the beginning, tonight's sex will be a night for the two of them to remember. Taeyeon had her tongue brush against Tiffany for one last time before pulling their lips apart. She smirked when she see the slightly red swollen lips that Tiffany has right now.

The hand that unhook the bra now make its way back to the front, Taeyeon pushes the bra upwards, Taeyeon remembers reading something about how to turn your partner on. She didn't forget, there is a part where it stated to make 'them' goes hard, play with them a little, it can turn your partner on. Her fingers make their way to the nipple which was shaping visibly through the shirt. Tiffany bite the bottom of her lips to stop any moans trying to escape from her mouth. Taeyeon start rolling the nipple in between her thumb and index finger, she sees how Tiffany was turning her head side to side, biting her bottom lips. Tiffany's eyes slightly, well, barely can stay open.

Success.

"Fany ah..."

Taeyeon's voice calls out ever so gently, but the other girl can hardly answer her as she was suppressing her moans that are ready to lash out from her mouth.

"Ngghhhhh~~Tae"

Tiffany's hand goes right on top of Taeyeon's hand that were playing with her sensitive asset, at first, she grips Taeyeon's hand, but then, softly her hand drops back to her side, she lets out a whimper. Taeyeon shakes her head as she smiles, leaning down closer to Tiffany's face.

"don't hold it in, fany" with that, Taeyeon close in, her tongue, sliding into Tiffany's mouth. Twisting and turning, even their tongues does sex in their mouth, Tiffany has her arms wrap tightly around Taeyeon's neck, pulling Taeyeon closer to her, deepening their kiss.

Breaking their kiss, Taeyeon slowly pulls Tiffany's shirt off, throwing it aside. No matter how many times Taeyeon had seen this naked body, she still cant have enough of it, she will never get tired of it, who will!?

Tiffany tries to glare at Taeyeon since the girl cant stop staring at her naked top body, but how Taeyeon is giving those sneaky cheeky grin whenever she check out her naked body, Tiffany cant help but to only blush helplessly, "you are....so....very beautiful" as she said so, Taeyeon has her hand sliding up and down at the side of the waist, at times, she lets her hand rubs against the abs area. Taeyeon sits up, taking her shirt off, but still leaving her undergarment on.

"Tae.Yeon"

Tiffany has her legs drape on each side of Taeyeon's shoulders, "guess who is screaming for you" Tiffany has one of her eyebrows arches upwards as she naughtily buck her hips up a little bit as in to seducing Taeyeon. Cant wait any longer, Taeyeon hands reaches to the waistband of the pants that Tiffany had on, slowly pulling it downwards, along with her lacy underwear.

Judging by the glistening liquid that covers the bottom of her private part. Taeyeon slowly puts Tiffany's legs down, slowly she slides closer in between Tiffany's legs.

She felt something gently brushing against her most sensitive part right now and seems like she has no in control of her hips, that begins moving up and down, side by side. Taeyeon had her thumb, in a teasing matter way, slowly, rubbing it at the side of Tiffany's pussy lips, she loves how the girl would trembles or whimpers with every soft slow torture stroke she is doing.

Taeyeon has her left hand reaches out to spread apart of the pussy lips, while her right hand started clawing the inner side of Tiffany's thigh, everything is so sexy right now for Taeyeon to watch how Tiffany's hole would have white thick liquid spilling out. With every deeper clawing on her inner thigh, her hole would squeezes out more liquids and those cums, slowly trails down to her ass, Taeyeon gulps.

"Tae ahn"

She moans.

Taeyeon stop clawing the inner thighs, instead, she let her hand reaches to the nub, fooling it by pinching and rolling it with her fingers, this action made Tiffany start bucking her hips up and down in a faster way, more cums flowing out, dripping onto their bed sheet. A wet spot is stained below Tiffany's ass.

Taeyeon starts licking from Tiffany's ass and very slowly up to the hole, it sends shiver down Tiffany's spine. An electrifying feeling from Tiffany's core up to her tummy. All these doings, is sort of turning her world upside down, she felt like she is going to throw up as she is lack of air, she even starts wondering if she would die tonight because it feels like she is running out of breath. Having enough of licking her dry from the outside, ever so slowly, Taeyeon plunges her tongue into Tiffany's hole, immediate of wall tightening against her tongue she felt as she enters.

Taeyeon has both her hands cupped at both side of Tiffany's ass, helping to carry her hips up as she begins her violation, her head bobbing front and back, with every inch she plunges her tongue in, she moves them in all kind of way, sending all kind of exciting feelings for the other girl to feel. Taeyeon was bobbing her head fast, she was twirling her tongue in all kind of ways, sometimes, she would stop for a sec and before Tiffany could wonder why she stopped, she felt something inside her is tickling her inner pussy walls. Taeyeon had her time, curling and flicking her tongue that is inside, she loves how the girl would moan in many times as she did so.

And this goes on for the pass three minutes and is more than enough to make Tiffany know she is near, she felt both side of her thighs muscle tightening, her tummy clenching on the inside and Taeyeon still goes on.

"ahnnnnnnnnnnn~~~~~taeahhhhhhh"

Her eyes rolls back, her body arching upwards, "hnnggggggggghhhhhh" she cummed in the first three minutes, right into Taeyeon's mouth she guess. But she was too tired to see, dropping her sweaty body back onto the bed, she sighs out deep, taking a deep breath and before she knows it, she hears clinking noise, with all her the stamina she still have a little bit inside of her, Tiffany opens her eyes, she sees Taeyeon taking her belt off, unbuttoning the button of her pants, unzipping it, taking her pants off, she throws it aside, for who cares where it goes.

Taeyeon smirks a little bit, two of her fingers plunging into Tiffany's wet hole, she pumps it a few times in a fast pace, she then pulls her fingers out, rubbing the cums on her hand all over Tiffany's abs and a little all over Tiffany's body. Finally taking her panty off, Taeyeon align her core with Tiffany's pussy.

Taeyeon started by humping against Tiffany before rubbing their pussies together, both started panting until Taeyeon starts rubbing faster, their nubs pressing and brushing hard together, Tiffany starts moaning Taeyeon's name in the most out of breath kind of way while Taeyeon groans her name which Tiffany finds it arousing. She loves how Taeyeon would reaches her own climax and groans Tiffany's name.

Rubbing themselves harder, Taeyeon has her chin rested against Tiffany's shoulders as she rubs even harder and faster, her panting loud and clear in Tiffany's ear, she groans, "P-ppany arhhh uhhh~" her groans were making Tiffany leaking even more, but she cant possibly know that since the two of them were literally spilling out cums, mixing it together. "Ta-e-yy-eon" her voice stutters as Taeyeon was banging and rubbing against her so hard that she could find her body shakes nonstop and is not possible for her to speak properly. Not at this moment. Tiffany's fingers were against Taeyeon's back, she didn't care anymore, moaning cant help her speak for her climax of enjoyment, she lets her fingernails dig deep into Taeyeon's soft baby skin, at this moment, she wont care even if it penetrates right through the skin, for this how Taeyeon is making her feel.

Undeniable pleasure.

Sweats.

Cum.

A whole half an hour, brought them to a stop, with one last harsher bang, Taeyeon lays on the side of her bed, trying to breath as much as her lungs can, Tiffany leans up sideways after gaining back a good bit of stamina.

Tiffany smiles cutely as she lets her finger plays with Taeyeon's sweaty fringe, "what about the wheelchair thing?" she teases the tired girl who look likes she is about to faint anytime soon.

Tiffany brought Taeyeon's two fingers that were inside of her previously in the session, kissing it but her eyes not leaving Taeyeon, "I love tonight, baby" Taeyeon could only smile and then spread her arm wide enough to let Tiffany know what to do and what she wants. Quickly leaning herself in, Taeyeon's arm were steadily and protectively wrapping Tiffany cuddling closer to her.
Taeyeon inch herself closer so she could take a sniff of Tiffany's scent before kissing the girl on the head, she tasted saltiness against her lips, that is how much they have sweated, "love you"

Tiffany looks up, kissing Taeyeon on the lips, "you taste like cum" Tiffany chuckles, making Taeyeon pouts playfully.

"I would've go with the wheelchair thing but...we have event tomorrow-"

"oh yeah, Thailand!"

Tiffany fiddles with her own fingers but the silent situation makes her wonders, so she looked up, surprise to see an unhappy Taeyeon, jaw clenches tightly.
"is my, taeyeon....probably....jealous?"
Taeyeon gasp when she feels Tiffany's knee under covers, rubbing against her wet naked pussy.

"haish~"
Taeyeon dodge away from the violation, she looks at Tiffany, "you know I cant control it"
"then don't"
Tiffany lick her lips as she use her knee to pry Taeyeon's thighs open, but Taeyeon shakes her head, "that is not what I meant"

"Taeng....not that again" Tiffany frowns.
Taeyeon shakes her head, pecking Tiffany on the lips, "you are mine, I've got nothing to worry"
Tiffany smiles.

"At least, I never ran someone over with my car before, I never kill someone before, no, make that an exception, I might kill any guy that tries to be funny on you"

"Tae-"

"at least I get to see this anytime I want!"

Sitting up so suddenly and with one strong tug, Taeyeon manage to pull the covers away that were covering them both, Tiffany rolls her eyes, "let's go bath" Tiffany gets off from the bed, ready to head for showers.

"Kim Mi Young"

Tiffany automatically response towards the calling, she sees a beautiful girl with the happiest smile on her face which made her smile in return, "...yes?"
"LET'S TAKE SHOWER TOGETHER!!!"
Taeyeon jumps off from the bed, rushing to where Tiffany is at as she then scoops the girl up in her arms, making the younger girl chuckles happily.

******

I hate it how she looks so sexy with the red lipstick on....dont deny it, I am proud of it, my girl might be the only one who can wear of a thick deep red lipstick and still looks gorgeous! But that means....more unwanted attention! – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon groans as she sees how Tiffany is looking in the mirror to make her sure she is presentable at the airport, getting up from the bed, Taeyeon taps Tiffany on the shoulder.
"yes, taetae?"

"you've got smudge of lipstick all over your face, I think you need to fix it"

"huh?"

Tiffany turns her head to the mirror, to check herself out, she looks just fine. Nothing like what Taeyeon said.

"Ta-"

Even before she can finish it, Taeyeon has her lips pressed against hers, she then lets her lips rubs all over around of Tiffany's mouth, "there you go. Fix it" Taeyeon winks, as she walks to the towel rack to get her own towel to wipe the red lipstick stain on her face while Tiffany watch her, speechless.

"I like your lips better without any color" Taeyeon added as she walks to the door, before exiting, "I love you"