195>xolovestephi & #believeintaeny

Tiffany woke up first on the early Monday, no shooting for this week since their managers to give them a small rest before they start promoting Holler. She turns around to her right, half of Taeyeon's face is buried underneath the comforter, "Chagii" Tiffany calls out softly towards Taeyeon, whom stayed unmoved. Tiffany uses her index finger to gently rub the bridge of Taeyeon's nose, "TaeTae" finally with Tiffany's extra disturbance, it's enough to get Taeyeon's attention from her slip, she reaches out to grab the hand that was disturbing her sleep and places it at her mouth.
"I'm going to get some breakfast...wanna come along?" the younger one ask with a keen and hopeful smile but Taeyeon shook her head instead, "Do you plan to sleep whole day?"
"No" Taeyeon reply in her groggy voice, "Sleep for as long as my body and mind allows me" she lets go of Tiffany's hand and turn to the other side, her back facing against Tiffany.
Tiffany reaches out to slap Taeyeon on the butt before sliding off bed. After cleaning herself, she makes her way to the kitchen since she finds there's no avail to making Taeyeon coming with her for breakfast. But she's glad to see her second favourite people in Girls Generation who is having breakfast at the dining table, "Sunny-ahh~" she rushes behind the girl, giving her a tight hug around the neck.
Sunny greets Tiffany back with her eyesmile, "Hey you" she turns around, "Taeng?" Tiffany shakes her head and went to the cupboard where they kept boxes of cereals in it, pulling out the Fruit Loops, she walks to the fridge to grab a carton of milk, kicking the fridge door with her left foot close, she joins Sunny at the table.
"She's that tired huh?" Sunny ask, she had a smirk on her face, but Tiffany just nods her head without looking at Sunny as she is busy pouring the cereal into the bowl for herself, "and you must be as sore as hell" her smirk turns into a cheeky grin this time.
Tiffany look up from her bowl, "Sore?"
"I mean from the dance practice all night, your feet must be sore..." Sunny quickly changes her real statement. Tiffany looks at Sunny suspiciously, she waves her spoon in threat at Sunny before continue preparing her breakfast, "Did you guys talked?"
"Bout what?"
"The TTS comeback..."
Tiffany scoops up a scoop of cereal with the milk, "Like what?" she then takes a bite from the spoon.
"Like how you'll be onstage with your-" she rolls her eyes, "your boyfriend"
Tiffany look at Sunny in a more serious way, "Please-"
"Please. You know how sensitive Taeyeon becomes when it comes to him...I'm just reminding you.."
"Well-" Tiffany exhales loudly, "Now that you mentioned it, well..."
The two of them hear keys rustling at the door, walking in, Sooyoung in her brown cloak, "Morning" she greets as she took her boots off and walks to the table.
"Want some?" Sunny ask, pointing to her bowl but Sooyoung shook her head, "Ohmy, you're rejecting food!?"
"Correction, had mine before I decide to drop by" answers Sooyoung.
"Well. Good. And also a good timing, we are both talking about TTS comeback"
"Mmm" Sooyoung checks through her phone on her SNS.
"That Khun will be on the same stage with them" Sunny finishes her sentence.
Sooyoung immediately looks at Tiffany, "Have you guys talked it out?"
"I don't see what the big deal is though..." Tiffany chuckles, "You guys made it seem so serious-"
Sooyoung snorts, "Your girlfriend is the one taking things too seriously among us all" Sunny nods her head, agreeing with Sooyoung.
"You know there's no point for me to talk about it with her right now, is not like we can discuss how she should feel thereafter...we won't know what will happen-"
"Any idea, Locksmith's leader?" Sunny crosses her arms and looks at Sooyoung, "I don't want to come back to an angry Taengoo"
"Give her better nights" Sooyoung wriggles her eyebrows.

Tiffany had been sitting in front of the computer for more than two hours, it took her sometimes to key in the information since she is using Taeyeon's keyboard, which is in Korean, making her slowing down a little.
"Are you sure about this" Taeyeon ask as she puts her chin on Tiffany's shoulder as she watch from behind, kisses the girl on the neck.
"Yeah...then I won't need to post things through your instagram anymore...isn't that's better?" she sighs in a bit of pleasure coming from Taeyeon's kisses on her neck on the right spot.
"No. I like hacker hwang..."
Tiffany chuckles, her left hand reaches to Taeyeon's cheek, rubbing it.
"It's cute" Taeyeon groans as she press her nose against Tiffany's neck, "I like it when you're cute" she mumbles.
"You're cute too and I love it" Tiffany smiles as she replies back.
"Please don't put anything pink in your account name" Taeyeon's voice suddenly becoming serious as she teases Tiffany.
"Hmph" Tiffany ignores Taeyeon for the teases.
"I'm going to take a bath, eat you later" she whisper and walk to the bathroom.
"What did you just say Kim Tae Yeon?"
Taeyeon turn around to look at Tiffany with the most fake innocent face she can ever make at the moment, "I said, see you later" she shrugs her shoulders and walk into the bathroom.
Tiffany finds herself shaking her head at Taeyeon's blunt lies to cover her perverted sayings, her eyes lingers on the board, at the hangul words on the keyboard, "Tae" she look at how coincidentally it is situated at the 'X' and 'O' if it's the normal keyboard she usually uses at home, her smile on the face becomes wider. With that, she decided to go with the name with an indirect meaning.
After replying to Sooyoung's comment, she receives an incoming call from the girl immediately.
Tiffany: *giggles* yes?