3> You have your life and i have mine

[Taeyeon's POV]

After finish hosting the radio show,Taeyeon stretch her body feeling her muscle all tense up.

Kangin knock her head gently

"aii.." Taeyeon wince her nose a little.being all cute.

"Taeyeon ah~ Lets go for supper.." Kangin offer.

"oppa....im going to be fat!" Taeyon gives her ahjumma laugh.

Kangin pulls Taeyeon on her roller chair close to him.

"fat or thin,you're still who i want..."

Taeyeon smiles...

(being with him make me feel all so happy and sweet. he knew what i want or how i feel.. i felt so comfortable around this big fella)

"is rather late though and if its just me and you,people might caught us.."

Kangin push her chair away sending Taeyeon slidding away from him.

He cover his face with both his hand.

Taeyeon walks over to him and pat his shoulder.

"come to our dorm then...i'll make you something yummy...much better isnt it?"

Taeyeon gives her best smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank god for his charms in cracking jokes up,is not that awkward for him to be around the other 8 girls.

Taeyeon smile whenever she turn around to see what they were doing or talking about in the living room when she's in the kitchen.. She can hear Kangin loud laugh and the girls too.

Everyone's laughing except for Tiffany who just keeps having this blank stares at Kangin.

Taeyeon join them after finish cooking the naengmyun for Kangin.

"ooooooooo...does it taste good? since its cooked with love by our leader"

Jessica tease as Taeyeon face goes all bright like a tomato.

"yah.oppa.what makes you confess to taeyeon.what you love most about her?"

Hyoyeon ask eagerly.

Kangin choke for a little while and Taeyeon quickly rushes to get some water for him.

He laughs a little,his face turning red too.

"she's cute...i dont know...what to say...*looks at taeng* i just knew that i love her"

*oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the rest of the girls cringe at what Kangin has just said...

Taeyeon covers her face.

At one moment,Tiffany and Taeyeon look at one another...not just any look..

Something in their eyes..

which none of this two know what or how to say it is.

Tiffany puff her cheeks..she felt rather bored and bother(?) by Kangin remarks on his love to Taeyeon..

Her phone vibrates,alerting that she has just receive a text.

{meet me downstairs,your dorm} -Donghae

(what is he up too..ugh.who cares..i need to leave here now anyway)(Tiff)

The moment Tiffany stands up to leave,everyone look at her.

"mianhae,im going out for a little while..you guys can continue" She gives a small smile and rush to her room.

After changing,Tiffany walks out *YAH* tiffany screams a little.

Because Taeyeon is just standing right next to her door,her back against the wall.

"where are you going?"

"somewhere.i dont know" "you dont know?" Taeyeon look at how short her shorts were.. "Fany,is dangerous for you to go out at this hour...who are you going out with?"

"i really have no idea. go back to your boyfriend."

(wow...this argument seems to make no sense at all)(tiff)

"mwo?"

"you have your life and i have mine,so,stick to that taeng"

Taeyeon grab Tiff's wrist,preventing her to walk away.

"i know...but please...im your leader and i have the right to know and im concern about your safety"

Taeyeon's eyes getting a little watery.

(the moment she say so,knife into my heart..hurts)

"taengggggg~" Kangin called from the living room.

"go.your boyfriend is calling you."

"look,i know you're angry that i didnt tell you about my new relationship...im sorry...i'll explain that later...please text me on your location where abouts..."

Taeyeon let go of tiff's wrist and joins the rest in the living room.

(is not that im angry.....the weird feeling in the heart..i dont know)(tiff)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae jumps off from his bike.

Looking all so dashing in his bike suit,all black..the leather jacket making him look so much better.

He pulls the helmet off.

"annyeong,chingu."

Gives his cutest smile to Tiffany that only makes Tiffany smile back with her famous eye smile.

He carry a pink helmet and hand it to Tiffany

"oppa....?where did you get this?"

He shrug his shoulders.

"bet you would love it..now,with the helmet in your hand..you care to join me for the ride?"

Tiffany melts him with her smile,the way she smile and her shoulder goes up.

"dae!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae bring Tiffany to a park.

There they sit on the swing.

"how was the recording for the japanese concept going on?" "pretty good....heeeee~"

"fany ah.." donghae walks behind the swing of Tiffany and start pushing her.

"oh?"

Tiffany has her head turn around to look at donghae.

Donghae snickers.

"face infront.i cant say it if you look at me"

"ara"

Tiffany listen to his command and turn back to the front.

"saranghae"

(what)(tiff)

Donghae stops pushing Tiffany and kneels beside her.

They look at one another,he's waiting for her answer.

(why now give it a try....is not wrong....taeyeon...wait..why is taeyeon coming up in my mind?uh!)

"um,fany ah?"

Donghae has this expression where he looks like he is scare that Tiffany doesnt accept his love...

"oppa...."

To be continue...

_____________________________________________