23> why ruining this again !

[TIFFANY's POV]

(OMG! DENNIS OH??!! Is this all a dream...gosh...he is so much better looking in person!)

Tiffany still finds herself smiling to him although dennis is already sitting right infront of her talking to their manager.

"your boyfriend is here" Jessica snickers as she whispers to Tiffany.

"yahhh~ shhh~" Tiffany giggles along.

(boyfriend? Then who am i?)(tae)

"now I know why you're into him.. he's such a doll" Jessica said, who also cant takes her eyes off Dennis.

Tiffany find herself drowning into her sit as she see and listens to Dennis's manly giggle.

The way he talk, the way his lips grins into a small shy smile.

And times, he caught Tiffany staring at him which leads them both looking away more shyly.

"sica... this is a dream isn't it....? He's here right in front of me" Tiffany sigh lovely.

"excuse me for a minute, im going to the bathroom to freshen up" Taeyeon said it all of a sudden.

As Taeyeon leaves, Sooyoung follows behind.

"oi." Jessica nudge Tiffany by the arm, "she seems rather pissed off"

"who?" Tiffany not paying any much attention.

"seriously.. Taeyeon of course."

"mmmm"

"is not fair.. she's with you and here you are drowning at Dennis... think of how she feel"

Tiffany snap herself off from looking at Dennis.

"not fair? Was she ever fair to me? You don't know what she did to me.."

Jessica look at Tiffany and signals tiff to continue.

"she made a love bite on my butt cheek. Butt, sica. Butt. And I cant even wear shorts for like a few days already.. besides. Im just fascinated by his appearance and me looking at him means nothing.. why does it makes it unfair for her? What about her kissing Ji Eun?" Tiffany grab the wine in front of her and drink it all down in a gulp.

"alright.. I don't know what's going on... but don't drink so much" Jessica said worriedly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TAEYEON's POV]

Taeyeon walk into the quiet bathroom which she was clear no one is in there.

She smash her fist on the marble sink.

Which cause her knuckles to get a small cut and bleed.

"yah!" Sooyoung runs over to her leader and held the injured hand.

"im okay" Taeyeon pulls her hand away, "why are you here?"

"erm...toilet..."

"go pee then"

Sooyoung taken back by Taeyeon's anger.

"taeyeon, are you okay?"

"yes"

"liar"

"then don't ask"

"what's wrong?" Sooyoung look at Taeyeon who is washing the blood on her knuckles.

"nothing" Taeyeon flicks her hands to dry of the water on her hands.."annyeong"

Taeyeon leaves the bathroom.