5> Why Are You Acting That Way

Just as they stop from their recording for their first break.

Tiffany start stretching her body..cracking her knuckles..both her arms stretch as far as she can to the back.

Making her chest expand forward

Not realizing Taeyeon on the other room, watching every little moves of hers.

(that guy is well known as a flirter...how can Tiffany have feelings for this guy...before this,he was all so gushy on Jessi...)

Taeyeon shakes her head, hoping its just a negative thoughts..

nothing for real because she does wants Tiffany to happiness as well.

but some part in the heart or taeyeon, she dont like that Tiffany is with Donghae..

Tiffany walks out from the recording room.

(what has the both of us become...we used to be so close..things seems to be drifting apart between us...i dont want this...i really want to ask what's going on!.....i miss my wife....us as taeny....the talks we use to have<3 i miss all that!.....taeyeon ah~ wae~)(tiff)

Tiffany smile, realizing Taeyeon was the only one left waiting for her in the recording room.

"how's my vocal...?" Tiffany smile shyly.

(i miss that)

Without failing to make her feeling so happy, is like the good old time, Taeyeon smile back widely

"you do great...but make sure you rest...you dont want another treatment dont you?"

Tiffany let out a few laughs..

"fany ah..i miss you."

Tiffany stops laughing and look straight at Taeyeon..

The moment she hears those three words from the dork, her heart beats a little faster than how it normally beats.

"other members arent as pabo and silly like you...i miss having great laughs!"

Taeyeon teases and let out her big ahjumma laugh.

Cant resist her cuteness, Tiffany hugs Taeyeon..

(.....i've been missing all this! her ahjumma laugh! her teases! her...)(tiff)

Taeyeon stops laughing and reach out to hug Tiffany by the waist.

Being a little shorter than Tiffany...

Tiffany can feel every warmth breath tickles on her collarbone.

Tiffany tighten her hug..pulling Taeyeon closer to her.

The door slam open and both of them jumps im in shock, pushing away from each other.

Donghae and Kangin walks in...

Looking at them.

while the two girls stare at the floor..

(why the hell did i acted as though i was cheating on donghae?? im just hugging my sister...nothing wrong with that)(tiff)

"busy?" Donghae jokes, as he slumps himself on the couch next to the door lazily.

while Kangin walks towards where Tiffany and Taeyeon are..

playing around,pushing tiffany aside and hug taeyeon.

"i want a hug too yeonnie~" Kangin say it with some aegyo.

Donghae shows his tongue and make some puking sound.

Taeyeon just gives an awkward smile when she is wrap up into Kangin..