131>Sooyoung, No.1 Taeny Shipper - TaengSic date

well, i dont know if you guys know or not, but there is one rumors stated that Taengsic went to a restaurant to have ramen or something. then there was this lady who asked if they could take picture with her baby, and they did. so like, if its true or not, no one confirms it yet.
but well. it does gives me a reason to write one! ;) hope you like it.

"so~ what is Sica?"

Taeyeon finally decide to be the one to break the ice in between the two of them as Jessica had as Taeyeon out to go on a date in a restaurant. Is not that kind of a date, but it seems like Jessica has something up in her mind that she wanted Taeyeon to know.
But Taeyeon becomes more confused as she wonders why Jessica had been quiet all the time.
"how are you and Tiffany?" Jessica ask without any interest in her tone.
"....we're fine, why?"
Jessica nods and shakes her head next, which confuses Taeyeon even more.
"Sica, are you okay? You seems trouble"
"trouble?" Jessica looks at Taeyeon.
"you ask me out, because you have something to tell me right?"
"I was thinking...maybe the four of us could go on a vacation or something, since we're kind of having some free time now"

"ahhh" Taeyeon nods her head, "but you know is hard for us to just go out just like that, it would be suspicious..."
"na ah~" Jessica cock one of her brows up, "if it includes, you and Tiffany, things are suspicious..not us"
Taeyeon rolls her eyes, "then why come up with the plan?"
"cos I miss Tiffany and...." Jessica looks around, leaning up closer to the table just so she can get closer to Taeyeon, "....seobang has been different lately"
"Yul?"
"yes. She's been rather sweet lately, more caring"
"and...is that bad?" Taeyeon ask in confusion.
"is not that is bad...she's usually a byun in bed, but now, she just barely do more than that but just a simple hug and that's it"
"can we...not talk about this publicly?"
"did Yul tells you anything?"
Taeyeon shakes her head, "we didn't talk much recently, you know I was always occupied by Tiff"
"no, you were the clingy one"
"me? Hah!" Taeyeon rolls her eyes in sarcasm.
"what does that mean...what does it suppose to mean??"
"Tiffany is clingy to me..."
"I am not arguing with you on this matter, you both were like magnets, anyhow, this is my case, my problem with seobang...help us out, im always helping you and Tiff" Jessica pouted.

Taeyeon smiles, she reaches out and pinches Jessica by the cheeks, "araso"
"promise?" Jessica smiles happily, "but on one condition"
"what is it?"
"settle my case first then you can go clingy to Tiffany" Jessica stuck her tongue out in view, "or else you would be distracted by her and leave this matter alone again"
"I wont...and..i promise...I guess"

When the two came home, they see Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yoona sitting on the couch, watching television. Jessica pulls Taeyeon by the arms closer to her as she leans in.
Tiffany turns around and watches the whole secretive conversation between her girlfriend and her best friend, but her gaze lowers as she didn't know if Jessica realizes or not, that her breast were touching Taeyeon's arm.
"I think she's in the room" Jessica whispers into Taeyeon's ear.
"why not you go in and have sex with her"
Taeyeon and Jessica breaks into big fit of laughter, Taeyeon earning a slap from Jessica.
Tiffany got up from the couch and joins the two, "hey" she greets them cheerfully, "where have you two been? I woke up just now and you both went out without me" Tiffany pouts.
Taeyeon reaches out and stroke the pouting lips. But no one answers to Tiffany's question.
"Taeyeon ahhh, palli~~~" Jessica groans, feeling annoyed that Taeyeon is distracted again.
Jessica's loud groaning, breaks Taeyeon from going gaga over Tiffany, as she nods her head and went straight to Yuri's room.

"where is Taeng going?" Tiffany ask Jessica.
"cant tell" Jessica winks and walk to the kitchen.
"and why not" Tiffany follows closely behind.
"it's a secret"
"of what?" Tiffany eyed Jessica.
"of me and Taeyeon's"
"hold on a minute, you have a secret with my girlfriend and I cant know?"
"I've stated that it's a secret" Jessica pours some water into the glass.
"yahhhhhhh, jung!"