10> I'll Dominate ;)

[TAEYEON's POV]

Taeyeon jumps up awake, sitting up, hoping that what happened last night was not all just a dream.

She beam at her own silliness and smile as she realize the girl she love is still next to her, sleeping soundly.

She look over to Sunny's bed, it's empty.

(....where is that kid...)

Taeyeon slowly puts her left hand on the bed, to steady and carry her own body weigh as she leans over tiff's body to reach for her phone at the table lamp.

She grab her phone and check on it.

A message from Sunny.

{im sleeping at yoong's tonight i guess...play safe...XD taengoo daebak}-Sunny

Taeyeon giggle silently at her text message from the playful bunny,Sunny.

"....mmmmm~ waee?" Tiffany open her eyes slowly and stretch while yawning at the same time.

(...that looks better than the Biotherm cf! Kyaaaaaa~)

"oh! morning!"

Tiffany cant help herself but to laugh at Taeyeon's engerish..

"you had a good sleep?" Taeng smile.

"mmmm" Tiffany nods her head and snuggles closer to Taeyeon's body..

(i'll take that as a Yes then...she's so cute...)

"what time is it?"

"ah..." Taeyeon press on her homescreen button... "5:21am"

"whattttt... is still that early...?" Tiffany rubs her eyes.

"go back to sleep"

"what about you?" Tiffany asked as she look at her leader getting off from bed.

"breakfast.."

"like now?"

"getting it ready...since i cant sleep again..might as well do something"

Tiffany nods her head slowly,she pulls back her own fringe and frown a little.

(....she's the only person i found frowning and yet still being able to look pretty)

"i'll be cold..." Tiffany stated.

"ah?" Taeyeon stood infront of her bed.

She walks closer to Tiffany and cover the comforters over Tiff's body.

"better?" Taeyeon smile.

Tiffany roll her eyes.."araso..let me help you out...i dont think i can sleep too long either"

Tiffany gets up from the bed.

(she's....amazing...the way she makes my heart beat fast)

Tiffany play with her own hair.

Taeyeon leans in close to Tiffany's face.

"wae" ask suprise Tiffany.

"...nothing...just want to have a closer look at you...heeee~" Taeyeon quickly looks away.

*smooch*

Tiffany kiss Taeyeon's cheek by the side.

"thanks for last night...stick to your promise...?"

Taeyeon nods her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------