36> Like A Star

[TAEYEON's POV]

(what the fuck did I get myself into this time... *sigh*... she's right, I always get corrupted by people's word easily.. but she herself, not even sure about her love towards me... what future can we even talk about...)(tae)

Taeyeon place her coca cola on the coffee table in front of her.

"oi" Jessica joins her.

"oh? Anything?" Taeyeon look at Jessica.

Jessica sits on the same sofa with Taeyeon and drape her leg across Tae's thigh.

"uhhhh~ im so damn tired" Jessica crack her knuckles, "you seems to be thinking about something"

"........nothing"

Yuri then also came and join them,

Her eyes staring straight at Sica's leg on top of Taeyeon's thigh.

She frown a little at the scene she is witnessing.

"you're having a schedule later on isn't it?" Yuri ask Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nods her head.

Jessica moves her legs a little, trying to distract Yuri again.

Yuri who cant resist, the beauty shape well thighs of Jessica.

She cant stop looking at those silky smooth skin of leg that Jessica has.

Yuri snap herself out of it when Sunny plumps herself next to Taeyeon.

"I thought you're back to see your mushroom?" sunny said.

But Taeyeon didn't say anything.

The three of them realize something isn't right.

"yah.. you guys argue again?" Jessica uses her toes and poke Taeyeon's side of the breast.

Yuri eyes widen.

Sunny burst into laughter.

Taeyeon smacks Jessica's leg, frowning.

Jessica shows her tongue playfully.

"no, is just a misunderstanding." Taeyeon stated.

"again. How many times do you guys need to argue in a month?" sunny teases.

"dude, that's your girl... you wouldn't want to hurt her feelings" Yuri say.

Jessica rolls her eyes and Yuri caught her doing so.

"taengoo. She's involve in an accident not long ago.. this is the time she needed someone most, and you are suppose to be that person, pabo"

Jessica cant help but to bring her leg up and use her toes to poke Taeyeon's cheek.

"yahhhh~" Taeyeon pushes Jessica's leg away, "what is going on with you..."

"no. what is wrong with you" Jessica snap Taeyeon, "why keep hurting her?"

The room fell into silence...

Just then, the silence were break from Sunny's phone ringing loud.

Sunny look at her phone screen.

And quickly get up and goes into her room.

"what's with her?" Jessica looks at Sunny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in her room,

Sunny closes the door and answer the call.

Hyunah : unnieeeeeeee *sobs*