68>Royalty Time ;)

"one two, three- and fourrrrr"

"step step step. Five- six- seven eight"

Yuri did the ending post,
Yoona claps her hands once, nodding her head.

"okay?" Yuri ask.

"I'll try...watch me" Yoona smiles.

"five six, seven eight" Yuri starts to the do the counting while Yoona starts dancing.

Because she took a wrong step,
Yoona trample over on her own feet,
As she trips over,
Yuri manage to held Yoona from falling right onto the ground.

"annyeong~"

Tiffany and Jessica who just steps into the studio,
Looks at them.
Especially Jessica,
Who had her eyes on Yoona being in her girlfriend's arms.

"unnie" Yoona greets happily as she gets back on her feet, "have you got the watermelon I asked for??"

"dae" Tiffany held up a plastic bag to show Yoona.

Yoona smiles happily and runs to Tiffany, "kamza~~"

Yuri smiles when she looks at her members chow-ing down the fruits.

"seobang"

Yuri smiles becomes even wider the moment she heard the mellow voice calling out for her.
Yuri looks at Jessica, who doesn't has any expression on her face.
"ne?"

"can we go for a walk?" Jessica ask,
But even before Yuri can answer her beloved, Jessica already starts making her move towards the exit already.

"be back guys" Yuri says to Tiffany and Yoona.

Tiffany signals Yuri to go on.

"hey~ wait up" Yuri runs a little to catch up with Jessica.

"where do you wanna go?" Yuri asked as she slings an arm around Jessica.

"the roof"

They took the lift to the second highest floor of the building and uses the emergency stairs to go to the roof.
Yuri look at Jessica solemn face, as Jessica walks near to the balcony.
Where she can look at the buildings in Seoul.

"hey~~~"

Yuri walks up behind Jessica and hugs her waist.
"something wrong?"
Yuri buries her nose into Jessica's hair, inhaling Jessica's lavender hair shampoo.

"seobang"
Jessica pulls Yuri hands away from wrapping around her tiny waist as she turns around to face her.

Yuri tugs Jessica's hair behind her ear, "yes,sica?"

"I think yoong still has a crush on you" Jessica sighs.

Yuri looks at Jessica and laughs,
Till she realize she was the only one laughing while Jessica is having a stone cold face,
Yuri stops laughing.
"mwo. You serious?"

Jessica nods her head.

"no way" Yuri let out a few quiet chuckles.

"she always finds a way to be close to you, like what happened not long"

"what happened- oh... that, I was teaching her how to dance only, sica, she tripped and I hold onto her" Yuri explain.

"why out of all people, you? Cant she ask soo or hyo to teach her instead?"

"sica, hyo and soo isnt there, make sense a little would you?" Yuri frowns, feeling that this argument is unnecessary.

Jessica lets out a snort of sarcasm, "make some sense a little? So what I say now makes no sense?"

Yuri frowns.

"fine" Jessica crosses her arms and look away from Yuri.

Yuri sigh, "sica-" she hold on her arm, gently but Jessica pulls away from Yuri's grip.

"sica, what is it now...."

"tell her"

"tell her what?"

"tell her that you love me and would appreciate if she don't stick so close to you anymore"

"what?! I cant say that to her!!" Yuri starts to get a little upset.

"why?? Cos you love her??"

"sica! You're being ridiculous now! I don't love her, I love her nothing more than as a member and as a sister!" Yuri explains in a higher tone.

"hah"

"and if I say so, that will hurt her feelings!" Yuri added.

"so, you rather wound my heart than hers? Is that what you were trying to tell me" Jessica looks at Yuri.

"how can you just mix the words that I said?? I didn't mean it that way!"

Jessica stares angrily at Yuri, "seriously, you have small feelings for her didn't you? Im just your sex partner isnt it?"

When Jessica is defeated she starts saying things that doesn't makes much sense as long as it hurts the opposition.

"sex partner? Mwo??? I don't see you that way alright! I love you okay! What is wrong with you today!" Yuri shakes Jessica by holding on both side of her shoulders.

Jessica pushes Yuri away, "clear things up with her, till then, only come to me"

With that, Jessica walks away.

=

Jessica walks to the bathroom,
She was surprise to find Yoona in there too.

"eh unnie" Yoona smiles.

Jessica looks at Yoona, smiling all so sweetly.

(hmmmm~ maybe I was a little harsh)(Jessica)

"er...where's Yuri?" Yoona ask as she leans backwards a little to catch a glimpse if there's anyone behind Jessica.

(*sigh* no, I wasn't harsh at all, my decision was right after all)(Jessica)

Jessica ignores Yoona and walks to one of the vacant sink to wash her hands.
Yoona looks at Jessica's dark expression, feeling that something isnt right.

"sica unnie... something's wrong?" Yoona asked.

Jessica turns the tap water off and stares directly into Yoona's eyes, "yes"

"w-what is it?" the stare startle Yoona.

Jessica shakes her head and decide to leave,
But Yoona hold her back, "unnie, tell me"

Jessica hesitate for a moment,
But thinking that she might lose Yuri, is not the thing she would gamble with.
"you"

Yoona's eyes widen, "me?"

"you still love seobang don't you?" Jessica ask without any hesitant.

"unnie......." Yoona let her grip slowly goes loose.

"you do don't you?" Jessica raise her brows.

Yoona hung her head low, looking at the tiles on the floor.
Before she finally nods her head.
It made Jessica's jaw drop open.

"but unnie" Yoona look back at Jessica again, "there is nothing going on between us, other than being just close friends and members..."

Jessica looks away.

"honest. Sica, if Yul is single, I will definitely go after her, but because... I know she is with you, I wont do anything silly... I don't want to hurt you or yuri's feeling" Yoona explain.

>>>>>>>>> continue..... ;)