123>there's no me, there's no you, only OURS

The roar of laughter filled the living room, the so nyuh shi dae is having a game night.
Because of the first bottle of beer that Hyoyeon brought into the game, its all of a sudden from a card game changing into a drinking game.
"world domination~~~" Sooyoung said out loud, bringing her own glass up, having a hiccup every now and then, Hyoyeon and Yuri raised their cup as well, they clink their glasses and bottoms up.
"gaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Yuri hissed at the taste of the strong liquor going down her throat, she throws an arm around Jessica's waist, who is sitting right next to her.
"maknae ah, maknae!" Hyoyeon push a glass filled half way with the beer into Seohyun's hand, "pali. Pali" she ask their maknae to drink, "we have no schedule tomorrow anyway"

Seohyun nods her head obediently, slowly gulping down the liquor in her glass, Hyoyeon reach out to push the bottom of the glass up, making the maknae gulping down faster.
Because she over pushes it, the last few drops spilled down onto Seohyun's chin, making Yoona roaring in her infamous alligator laugh, while Yuri and Jessica chuckles at the scene, Taeyeon grabs a few Kleenex and passes it to Seohyun who is sitting right in front of her.
Seohyun place the glass down, shoving Hyoyeon by the shoulders hard, "yahhh~ unnieeeeeee" she whines but cant help to giggle along. Drunk Hyoyeon raise her cup again another time, taking one more shot of her own for no reason.

Taeyeon is still sober, unlike Hyo and Sooyoung along with Yuri who looks a little drunk in the situation right now, she didn't want to get drunk as she doesn't drinks much even in the past.
Taeyeon herself isnt an alcohol lover and she doesn't likes to get herself waking up in the middle of the night just to rush into the bathroom to puke. She boringly watches over her members doing bottoms up, bottles after bottles, Taeyeon lazily place her elbow on one of her crossed thighs, leaning her chin up against on her palm. At times, she'll laugh at her members silliness in their talk conversation. Especially how Hyoyeon would make every scene hilarious.

She alone look at the small vacant space in between of her and Yoona, she could've imagine her girlfriend, Tiffany, sitting right next to her if it wasn't for her to do her cf in Thailand now.
Tiffany would've been drinking and letting her husky laugh roars along in the living room.
Tiffany on the drinking wise was the total opposite of Taeyeon, that girl could handle her alcohol limits. Tiffany could have two bottles on her own still manage to walk herself to her bedroom.
Taeyeon could totally imagine how Tiffany would leans her elbows on her thighs, so that distant is close together, right beside one another. She could also see how Tiffany and her would steal glance at each other, having smiles appearing right from the corner of their lips, how they just look at each other without the need of saying 'I love you', they can already see it through their eyes. Taeyeon unconsciously smiles to herself at the oh so real imagination.
Then it suddenly triggers her, the night when they were 16 years old day. Her imagination leads her back to that night.

*BACK WHEN 2005*

The girls cheers for their new trainee in group, celebrating in their new dorm as they live together from now onwards. Hyoyeon the mischievous one among nine manage to steal some liquor into their newly dorm from her parents house. They gathers in a circle, placing cups right in front of themselves, the bottles of alcohol sitting in the middle.
"w-what if manager oppa comes?" the youngest one ask in nervous.
"is not wrong to celebrate the starting of Girls Generation isnt it" Hyoyeon smiles, already starting to fill the cups for everyone.
Right out of the corner of Taeyeon eyes, she sees how Tiffany was nodding her head excitedly, biting her bottom lips, clapping her hands a few times. Taeyeon find herself smiling on her own, at the sight she herself just witness on.
"we can drink a few right, leader?"
Taeyeon felt her own breath hitch the moment Tiffany ask her so while her hand rested on Taeyeon's crossed thighs, wearing a short pants, with their indirect skinship, Taeyeon found her own her beating at some abnormal stage, she looks at Tiffany, who obviously didn't realizes how Taeyeon heart is reacting to it, still awaiting for Taeyeon's response with a smile on her face.
Taeyeon hide her shy feelings in the heart, keeping it there, nods her head finally.
"I guess drinking a little wouldn't hurt..."
Tiffany smiles becomes bigger, making her eyes lost from the curving eye lids, Taeyeon was amaze how much a smile can make her heart beats in an unevenly pace.