200>#CatchTaeny

Ever since Sooyoung has shifted back to living with her parents at their home, she had constantly tries her best to at least drop by the dorm once in every two to three days where she could talk to them and share things with them.
Here she is sitting in the living room on the carpeted floor, her eyes constantly shifting back and forth in between her phone and the couple that is sharing the couch on her right side, no skinship or eyes contact, no matter how many times her brain told her that the two really just want to watch the tv but she can't help it that the fact they were indeed obviously trying hard not to be all clingy to one another in front of another member ever since the day Hyoyeon got drunk and scolded both of them for constantly kissing each other at anytime and anywhere in the dorm and being caught by them, the confession was slightly brutal as Hyoyeon accidentally called them disrespectful.
"You know" Sooyoung begins, without looking at them where as Tiffany looks at her direction, "You don't have to act like strangers, I'm not Hyo and she's definitely not here today"
"Strangers?" Tiffany tilts her head a bit and turn around to look at Taeyeon, "Are we?"
Taeyeon could only smirk at the statement and continues to watch the tv after running her fingers through the back of Tiffany's hair.
Sooyoung looks at Tiffany after she placed her phone on her thigh, "How long are you going to stay in NYC this time?"
"Close to a week maybe" Tiffany's voice trails off as she see the changes of Sooyoung's expression, a grin was spread across her face, her eyes follows where Sooyoung is looking at.
Taeyeon is just watching the tv like she did before until she felt all eyes on her, "What" she asked the both of them.
"I saw you clenching your jaw...you guys haven't talk about it huh" Sooyoung teases.
"We don't need to talk about it, I'm not a baby" Taeyeon argues.
"Butthurt" Sooyoung rolls her eyes, then shifted her eyes to the girl sitting beside Taeyeon instead, "Continue..."
"A week or more" Tiffany finishes, "Why?"
"You do remember our Japan trip right?"
"Oh yes, of course, had that on my diary, don't worry, I'll be back in Korea before we all take off"
Sooyoung nod her head and gets onto her feet, she place her phone on the table, "Bathroom"
Just as Sooyoung was out of sight, Tiffany quickly turn her whole body to the side as she looks at Taeyeon, "We seriously don't have to talk about it?"
"Nope"
"What's got in to you?"
"Huh?" confused, Taeyeon look right back at Tiffany.
The sight of Tiffany in her eyes made her smile right away, she stretch her arm out across the couch, reaching out towards Tiffany's shoulder to pull the girl closer to her.
"It's so not you...you usually whines though whenever you found out that I'm leaving on a trip"
Taeyeon shrugs her shoulders, "Like I said, I'm not a baby, I've gotta be mature right? Whether I whine or not, is not like it's going to change any bit"
"You sounded like you're mad" Tiffany pouts.
Taeyeon chuckles in disbelief, "Am not"
"Ah Taeyeon~" Tiffany just sighs as she cuddles closely into Taeyeon's arm, "I really like you" she playfully grip the shirt of Taeyeon is wearing by the chest to pull the girl forward towards her, "Like really a lot" she wriggle her eyebrows jokingly before pulling Taeyeon in for a brief kiss.
"Please come back soon" said Taeyeon breathlessly in between the kisses, finally dropping her strong guard down instead.
Tiffany giggles in return, "Finally you're admitting?" she said as their lips apart.
"I'm not whining but I'm definitely not going to hide on the fact that I'm going to miss you"
"I see, you know.. me too right...but we'll see each other real soon"
Tiffany is slightly shifting her body upwards as she leans in further wanting to feel the warmth coming from Taeyeon's body.
"As long as you get to enjoy" said Taeyeon, "You're meeting up with your cousins right?"
"Yeap"
Tiffany can't help but to chuckle and hid her face on Taeyeon's chest when she felt Taeyeon's hand that was on her back is now slipped after her waistband, her hand touching her bare butt.
"What the hell, TaeTae?" she laughs as she scold.
"Hey~ How did it get there" Taeyeon pretends as she pulls her hand out, causing Tiffany to laugh furthermore.
"I like it more when it's at the front instead" she whispers up against Taeyeon.
"And they call me the pervert" she chuckles, liking the fact that Tiffany is pressing their foreheads together while she shift herself to be straddling on Taeyeon's lap.
"and Hyoyeon would've dug her eyes out if she was me" said Sooyoung nonchalantly as she returns after using the bathroom looking at the couple.
"If Hyo is you, she would've adored us like you always do" argues Taeyeon.
"True" Sooyoung smirk and wink.
Slightly embarrass, Tiffany climbs off from Taeyeon and sat at her previous position.
"Don't worry, get back into action, I don't mind" she smiles eagerly, ignoring the fact that Tiffany is blushing hard right now.
"We're not giving you free pass" said Taeyeon, "Where will you be going giant?"
"Hawaii"
"You. In. Bikini" Taeyeon pretends to barf.
"You know, you don't have to pretend you are vomiting, I can make you vomit for real though"
Taeyeon sticks her tongue out.
"What about you Tiffany, what are you going to do after a few schedule finishes?"
"Probably just resting? Meeting up with a few CEOs and my family"
"What about you?" Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon, "Did you decide to just grow mushrooms on your head or cobwebs while waiting for Tiffany to come back?"
Both Sooyoung and Tiffany burst out laughing.
"I will kidnap your babies from the daycare and shave them all bald" said Taeyeon, causing the two to immediately stop laughing, since obviously Taeyeon do know where both Sooyoung and Tiffany are sending their pets to and obviously the owner knows Taeyeon as well, so there's no surprise she could easily get access to their pets.