130>A very sweet Taeyeon - Taeny Lovebite

Taeyeon eyes fluster to opens slowly as she is stirred to awake.
Looking at the windows and the curtains are certainly doing a good job from letting the annoying sun in the morning from bothering her and of course, the sleeping beauty beside her.
Tiffany was laying face up on her back, as Taeyeon watches how Tiffany's body roses and falls with every breathe she takes. A smile creeps onto Taeyeon's face, watching how her lover was snoring quietly but audible.

A thought came up onto Taeyeon's mind, a smirk were form on her face when she remembers it.

*****

Taeyeon suddenly jerk her hips up, banging harder into Tiffany who was onto, pumping and grinding herself on Taeyeon's strap on.
Tiffany makes a space for her to view in between her body and Taeyeon's.
She moans even harder when she see how Taeyeon was banging her harder and harder each time, "damnnn!!Uhn!Nnnghh! Tae" she purrs like a horny kitty as her fingernails dug deep into Taeyeon's skin. Tiffany has lost her stamina, so Taeyeon hold onto her waist and take over the job instead, Tiffany place her chin tiredly on Taeyeon's shoulder, while she was being bang hard.
It was past an hour since she last came.
But Taeyeon and her however, wants the session to continue on over the night.
Reasons were simple.
Taeyeon had been sweet to her when she was in her jelly mode because of Stella.
Taeyeon explained all details and finally, for the first time, not keeping somehow, hurtful comments? To herself.
And the final one were the reason of their schedule, since they'll be doing SMTown tomorrow.
There couldn't be any possibilities for them to have a quickie with all the preparation and rehearsals that will be occupying them almost one whole day. And when they were given green light to go back to their hotel rooms to rest, they are all knock out on bed, snoring their way to the next day.

Tiffany can feel the inside of her wall pussy, tightening the dildo inside her and by this time, Taeyeon would normal just stop banging her this hard and goes slow on motion while rotating her hips, so she could cum easily.

This time was different because Taeyeon didn't slows down, instead, she pressed Tiffany's butt down harder to penetrates all the way in, anytime soon, it made Tiffany felt like the dildo would stick out mouth and her orgasm was killing her. Tiffany was in high ecstasy to feel this way, she was feeling so good that moans weren't a way to express it out, besides, she cant hardly moan now as her orgasm was running high in her. Tiffany had no other choice but to leans a little up and starts sucking and nibbling on the side of Taeyeon's neck to let her sexual frustration out all on the love bite she was making.
"taeeeeeeeeee hnggggggghhhh, oh god.....taeeeee"
Tiffany starts sucking harder, she suck so hard that she thought anytime the skin of Taeyeon's neck would came off, Tiffany knew if she didn't find something for her mouth to occupy with, she would've scream as loud as she can when she cum, but she wouldn't want that, since YulSic's room was next to theirs, and they were warn late evening today, not to be loud to disturb them, because they needed their rest, well, Jessica's especially. And Taeny had stupidly promised even when they know it's not easy to keep it remain.
Tiffany was using her front teeth of two, the bottom and top one to give smalls bites, nibbling as she felt she was near, her tongue was lapping the same part of Taeyeon's neck over and over again, before she begins to suck the same old part again and again.
Taeyeon give one last big deep thrust, she stops banging Tiffany, but kept her hips up in the air.
While she felt something pouring down to her thighs and some flowing down to her belly button.
Tiffany was squealing and moaning when Taeyeon give the last fuck for their session, her eyes were close tightly, while her mouth was stay, sucking hard on Taeyeon's neck.
"...ahhhhhnnnn..." Tiffany whimpers when Taeyeon buck her hips down, slowly pulling the dildo out of Tiffany's very swollen sex. Tiffany slums herself right onto Taeyeon's right away, but her body hitch a little the moment her sensitive swollen red clits accidentally brushes against the dildo, Tiffany moves her hips a little to the side so there is no contact of anything against her sensitive treasure now, at the moment at least.