142>Tiffany and Taeyeon - In Love

"Taeyeon...."
Tiffany smiles as she usually being woken up by Taeyeon instead, she's quite proud and happy that she is doing otherwise today though.
"Taeyeon ahh~~"
Tiffany gets up as she leans her front on the back of Taeyeon's, who is still soundly asleep.
She bites the bottom of her lips, seeing how cute Taeyeon was slightly snoring with her mouth open, Tiffany lets her index finger circling round and round on Taeyeon's bare arms.
"Tae..Tae.." Tiffany whispers into Taeyeon's ear.

"ugh"
Taeyeon light shoves Tiffany away with her shoulder, as Tiffany watches Taeyeon's fingers reaches towards her ear, rubbing a little, looking like she's annoyed.

Tiffany pouted a little, she roughly yank the whole blanket away, throwing it off bed.
She watches as Taeyeon getting into a spooning position, as she felt the coldness that brushes through her whole expose skin as she is just in her shorts and singlet. Tiffany pokes Taeyeon's shoulder a few times. Out of her patience, Tiffany slaps hard on the leader's butt.
That does the trick, Taeyeon groans as she rubs her burning skin butt, as she turns around, waking up groggily, looking at Tiffany in a little annoyed sight through her squinted eyes.

"UGH"
Tiffany is the one who sighs annoyingly this time, she slam her body right back onto the bed, facing away from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes behind Tiffany's back, closing her eyelids, she lets out a few groans as she rubs her eyes, a smile appears on her face and then she slowly opens her eyes again. Looking at Tiffany's side, she wanted to giggle, seeing how Tiffany body was heaving up and down in a hard way with every breath she takes.

It made Tiffany shivers a little when she felt something soft press up against the sides of her thigh, she looks below her only to see Taeyeon already kissing her way upwards. Passing by her waist, up to her hand, getting it's way pass her arms to her shoulder, then to her neck and finally, ended it at her cheek with a loud smooch.
Taeyeon lets her own cheek laying up against Tiffany's cheek.
"my princess woke up earlier today"
Even though Tiffany knew Taeyeon did not do anything wrong, precisely. But she just love it how Taeyeon would always make it up to her, romantically kind of way or sweetness sweeter than sugars. So, she puts her strong face on, trying to lead Taeyeon into thinking she is still mad at her of what she has done.
"something the matter?"
Tiffany allows Taeyeon to snakes her arm around her waist, "hmm?"
She felt Taeyeon's breath tickling against her cheek as Taeyeon takes a chance to sniffs her neck.
"my baby, hmmm....tell me" Taeyeon starts kissing all around Tiffany's neck.
Tiffany still tries to hold it, she doesn't want to give in that fast though, but Taeyeon is seriously making it hard enough for her for what she is doing right now. She now feels Taeyeon has already slips her hand underneath the shirt, rubbing her palm against her bare abs.
Taeyeon stops kissing Tiffany's neck but she takes a small nibble on the earlobe though.
Cant take it anymore, betraying her own mission, Tiffany finally turns around, to wraps her arms around Taeyeon's neck, locking Taeyeon in a position, showing her eyes smile again without hesitation, she bobs her head up, pecking Taeyeon's lips a few times.
"I love you"

Taeyeon nods her head, "me too" she smile watches as Tiffany lays her head back against the pillow behind her, "and good morning" never forgetting to greet her lover.

"Tae Tae"
Tiffany lets one of her hand reaches towards Taeyeon's face, her fingers tracing the perfect jaw line that Taeyeon had.

"hmm?"
Taeyeon who has never failed to be blown away by Tiffany's morning features, although, today, Tiffany's lips is much more paler than it usually is, cos normally, Tiffany has this pinkish lips like, even without her lipstick on, her original lips color is always Taeyeon's favorite but then, Taeyeon believe the pale lips are just cause by the change of weather and also the heater that they didn't turn on last night, since it's about to snow already, the weather has been colder.