127>us, Taeny

Taeyeon grins finally appears on her face, as Tiffany smirks against her lips when they start making out again.

"oh god~~ oh yeahhhhh~ hnnnnnng~~ that's it taeyeonaaaa~ ahnnnnn"

Tiffany let the warm water runs down from her head to toe as Taeyeon was using a strap on, standing right behind her, entering her pussy from behind.

Taeyeon has her hand holding one side of Tiffany's leg, so she can push in more for a better entrance.

"ohhh~ tae tae~~ oh yeahhhhh~"

Taeyeon starts pumping in and out of Tiffany's entrance in a quicker pace, although she don't know how much longer her waist can stand, she kept on pushing in and out like there's no tomorrow.

"ohhh taeyeonnnnn, pleaseeeeeeeee"
Tiffany groans as she arches her back, Taeyeon can hold Tiffany's leg up any longer, she roughly pushes Tiffany up against the slippery wall in front of them, "fuck" taeyeon groans when she sees Tiffany is near to cum.

Taeyeon pulls the dildo out of Tiffany's leaking hole, Tiffany gasp in disappointment, she was certainly near and with Taeyeon pulling the dildo out of her, she was left unsatisfied.
Taeyeon then turns Tiffany around, so she could smashes her lips against hers.

"KIM TAE YEON YOU JERK"
Tiffany sent death glares at her girlfriend, who is making out with her with her eyes open too.
Taeyeon breaks the kiss and smacks Tiffany's hand away, who were busy fingering herself, to release herself, "Tiffany, you dirty little bitch"
Tiffany brings her hand up that were fingering herself not long ago, to behind of Taeyeon's neck.
Tiffany gives a small snarl before pushing Taeyeon by the neck, closer to her.
Taeyeon had a small cheeky smile on her face, when Tiffany smirk back, her tongue was in sight, as she plunges her tongue right into Taeyeon's mouth, deep into her throat.

Taeyeon had her body press close up with Tiffany's, she can feel how erected those nipples were against her body, "damn ahnnnnnnnnn" Tiffany breaks the kiss and moans into Taeyeon's ear as she leans her chin up against Taeyeon's shoulder, when Taeyeon plunges the dildo right back into her craving pussy.

"you"

Taeyeon pushes in.

"are so damn~~"

Taeyeon pulls out and pushes in again, only deeper this time, about to send Tiffany over the edge, "tight!"

Tiffany reaches over, sank her teeth into Taeyeon's shoulder, biting the flesh of her lover skin as she releases her cum, "ahhhhhhhh~~" she feels herself emptied as Taeyeon was slow plunging her right now, "tae~~" she sighs out tiredly.

Tiffany holds Taeyeon by the face, to look at her.
"now I see how much you love me" Taeyeon chuckles naughtily, earning a soft slap coming from both Tiffany's hands onto her chest.

Taeyeon took a quick bath and came out faster than Tiffany, having her wet hair bundle up in a towel, Taeyeon sat in the chair and watches from random show premier on the tv channel.
Since their schedule only starts till tomorrow, some of the members has went out for a small shopping session nearby, where else, no need to say, Taeny rather stay together in the room.

Taeyeon is getting bored as the varieties on tv channel isnt much and nothing entertains her.

"what are we going to eat tonight?"
Tiffany who has just got out from the shower, walks out and into the kitchen bar casually as Taeyeon catches something right out of the corner of her eyes, "not sure" Taeyeon returns.
As Taeyeon turns around, she sees how Tiffany jumps up a little, having half her body leaning across the kitchen bar, her butt was literally sticking out and Taeyeon realize Tiffany is just having a t-shirt on with no pants on, just in her small mini red lacey woman boxers on.
And that sight makes Taeyeon just want to, "mmpfff"
Taeyeon can feel her own orgasm slowly building up inside of her.
"hmmm?" Tiffany gets back onto to her feet, holding a fresh yellow banana in her hand.
Taeyeon shook her head, denying that she made any sound, as Tiffany walks over to join her on the long couch, "want some?" Tiffany ask as she waves the banana in the air at Taeyeon, who once again shook her head, as her eyes cant help but to wander back at those expose thighs.