24> Ice Princess to the rescue!

Tiffany looks up and sees Jessica standing in front of her.

"sica?"

"tiffany?" Jessica giggles a little as she tries to amuse Tiffany, "who am I to kid.. anyway.. you don't think I would let you travel alone wouldn't you?"

Jessica settles herself to the vacant sit besides Tiffany.

Tiffany cant help herself but hugs Jessica tightly.

"thank you... I needed this" she whisper into Jessica's ear.

Jessica hugs Tiffany back.

"here's what I have in plan.. I go back to LA with you... we stay at your place. And then you come with me to New York and crash at my place... how's that for a holiday?"

Tiffany smiles a little, "I love that... thank you, Jessi... for all this"

"you're welcome... not on a good path with tae again?"

Tiffany shakes her head quietly...looking at the ground.

"it happens.. argument between couples. Is normal.. it'll just brings you two closer in the end.."

"I had enough sica..."

"you want to let her go?"

"I don't know!"

Tiffany cover her head in frustration.. "I know I cant.. not now"

"or ever..." Jessica added.

Tiffany look at Jessica.

"you both love each other so much even before we debuted as SNSD.. remember how you two always stick to one another like a magnet?"

"back then, jessi... now... things were different.."

Jessica touches Tiffany's hair.

"you'll be alright"

"awww Jessi..." Tiffany hugs Jessica again, "im so glad you're here"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TAEYEON's POV]

As her parents opens the door, they cheers loudly as they see their petite daughter standing at the doorway.

"omma! Appa!" Taeyeon smiles as both her parents welcomes her with a hug.

"unnie unnie!!!"

Taeyeon let go of her parents hugs and spread her arms wide for Hayeon.

Hayeon plant a kiss on Taeyeon's lips.

**(hayeon, Taeyeon's younger sister)**

"I miss you unnie!"

"I miss you too~" she hugs Hayeon even tighter.

"where's oppa?" Taeyeon asked.

"he's in the university.." Mrs. Kim answers her daughter with a smile and red eyes.

Taeyeon pouts a little but she smile as Hayeon hugs her even tighter.

"let's go inside.. is cold here" Mr. Kim suggests.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"here..." Mrs. Kim gets a few cups of hot tea and place it on the table.

"Kamzahamida omma" Taeyeon smiles.

"ahhh~ how is life?" Mr. Kim asked.

Taeyeon have a sip of the tea..