102>Happy Birthday, Taeyeon

"WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taeyeon sits up, wailing in tears, she wipes the tears, receiving a weird look from Jessica.
"boya?" Jessica ask in a cool way.
"I told you! we shouldn't have-" Taeyeon look at Yuri who is sitting in front of her desk, "y-yuri?"
Yuri looks at Taeyeon with a puzzle look on her face, Taeyeon keep looking back and forth at Yuri and Jessica who is sitting on her bed next to her.
"you knew, yul?" Taeyeon ask in a speechless way.
"know what?" Yuri ask in return.
Taeyeon looks at Jessica who didn't pay any attention at what is going on and had her eyes focus into the magazine, but she finally look up when she hear no sounds after a few minutes.
"what is it Taeyeon?" Jessica ask looking at Taeyeon, "miss tiff too much?" she teases as she pats Taeyeon's head.

(how can she act like nothing has ever happen?)(tae)

Yuri holds up her iphone, she place it at her ear, after awhile, she press on the screen, bringing the phone close up to Jessica and Taeyeon.

Yuri : annyeong, fany ahhh~
Tiffany : dae annyeong~ what is it, yuri?

Taeyeon gulps as she hears the voice of her lover.

Yuri : I think your Taengoo must've miss you a lot, she screamed in her sleep.
Tiffany : boya?

(boya??? Sleep???)(tae)
Taeyeon look at her side, Jessica who is nodding her head also, agreeing with what Yuri just said.

Tiffany : is she alright ?? *worried*
Yuri : you ask her~ *held phone closer to Taeyeon* talk dork.
Taeyeon : f-ff-ffany ah~
Tiffany : dae, Taeyeon ah! Wae!!
Taeyeon : is nothing....nightmare I guess...
Tiffany : awww, my baby has a nightmare, I'll be home soon alright?
Yuri : yah yah yah, no sweet talk, we're still here.
Tiffany : *giggles* daeeeee. I bet you and jess are like that too.
Jessica : barely.
Yuri : Yahhhhhhhhhhh *looks at her lover in a frown*
Jessica : she only sweet talk me when she wants to get in my pants.
Tiffany : Yah! *laughs* my baby is still there, please, you two, guys~~~~~~ don't...
Yuri : *laugh* okay, you come back soon alright, she looks pretty blur without you.
Tiffany : dae. I'll be home soon after this last photo shoot.

Yuri hung up, she looks at Taeyeon who seems to be spacing out at this moment.
"yah~ tae, gwenchanayo?"
"huh?" Taeyeon looks at Yuri, "yeah, im okay already..."
Jessica throws the magazine aside, as she gets up from the bed, stretching herself, her tee going up slightly a little, revealing more of her skin as she stretches, "mmmh~"
Yuri totally drooling with the sight she is watching.
"im off for a nap" Jessica announces lazily.
"me too" Yuri gets up, about to follow her lover.
"I seriously want to take a nap, seobang" Jessica said when she felt a pair of long slender arms wrap around her waist, she then felt hot warm breath against her neck the next, "no"
"I'll watch you sleep then~" Yuri let her tongue licks Jessica's collarbone, the latter giggles.
"you sure you can keep your hands to yourself?" Jessica ask teasingly.
"that depends how you'll be sleeping" Yuri flirts back.
Then they both stops as they hear a clearing throat sound, when both of them look back, they can see Taeyeon has both her hands covering her ears, shaking her head disapprovingly.
Yuri laughs out loud, "you'll have fany later anyway, talk later dork" she carries Jessica out of the room.

(so....what happened, was just a dream? Jinja? Tiffany seems alright, still worries about me when Yuri called her....so....is just a dream right??)(tae)
Taeyeon jumps out of bed, dashing to the dressing table, looking at herself right in front of the mirror, she pulls one of her one side of her collar down, low enough to see her shoulder, remembering the bite that Jessica gave during their session.
Her fingers feels through the bare smooth skin, no trail of bite occurs.

(so it was just a dream after all, thank God! I would do that to Tiffany! Not with Sica! Ewwww~ I mean, yeah she's hot, but no, I don't see her that way~)(tae)

It was 10pm when Tiffany finally arrive home, she joins her members in the living room, but headed straight into Taeyeon's arms, cuddling close to her lover, when they look at each other, they smile automatically.
Taeyeon leans down and kiss Tiffany's forehead, "how's your day?" she ask as Tiffany realize Taeyeon's index finger has already stroke her expose arm up and down, lovingly.
"fun but tiring" Tiffany pouts cutely, earning another kiss from Taeyeon.

"hey you two, no no" Sooyoung rolls her eyes at the loving scene she is witnessing, but she sneakily points at seohyun who is sitting in front of her on the floor, who is fully concentrated on the tv programs.
Tiffany shows an okay sign to Sooyoung, she then gets up and pulls her lover up along.
Taeyeon just follows without any question ask.
They walks into their room and had the door close, immediately Tiffany wraps her arms around Taeyeon's neck, "bogoshipo chagi~" her infamous eye smile appears in sight.
Taeyeon smiles and kisses Tiffany, "me too"
Tiffany leans forward again to capture the lips of her lover in hers, but quickly use tongue to dap the dry skin on her lovers lip, taeyeon playfully use her tongue to meet with tiff's.
Both, trying to pushes each other tongue into each other mouth, mixing their warm saliva, coating their taste together when their tongues take turn to roll in each other's mouth.
"mmh!" Tiffany press her lips firmly against Taeyeon's when they tongues are 'fighting' for dominance. Taeyeon find herself groans as well, she then her hands slip down towards Tiffany's butt, groping it every now and then, turning both sides on and on.
Tiffany finally break the kiss, she stops sucking on Taeyeon's tongue, "taeng" she said as she lets Taeyeon's tongue slip out of her mouth.
"wae?" Taeyeon tries to steady her breathing.
"I love you but-"
"but?"
"you know I cant tonight....right?" Tiffany ask, making Taeyeon laughs at Tiffany's innocence.
But she nods her head, "yeah, I know, but that was just kissing... you know I know, so I wont do anything much more than that"
Tiffany press her forehead against Taeyeon's, "but if we continue, I am the one who wanted more"
Taeyeon gulp, earning giggles from Tiffany.

"you think we can go to the pool later?"
"wae? Is not like you can swim~ or else, someone would be like 'what's this!! a red color swimming pool~~~' right??" Taeyeon laughs.
Tiffany slaps Taeyeon's shoulder, "yah~ I just want to go there and chill"
Taeyeon pulls Tiffany into a hug, "okay~"

=