128>Tiffany being a baby towards Taeyeon

Taeyeon felt the bed start shaking a little.

"t-tae...taetae"

Taeyeon's eyes pop open, she gets up right away, seeing Tiffany is in a crouching position, slightly shaking as she clamps against her stomach tightly with her arms, "Tiff"
Taeyeon watches as Tiffany had her eyes squints close tightly. Tiffany's plump lips were no longer pinkish but rather pale white looking now. Taeyeon sprang up onto her feet, jumping off bed, taking her phone with her.

"oppa! Come to our room now!"

Taeyeon throws her phone on the couch as she leaves her room, walking to the room next door.

Taeyeon keep sighing as she knocks on the door nonstop, "YURI AH" she growls.
Finally, after a few rough knocks, the door finally opens, "waeyo" Yuri looks at Taeyeon who is looking pale, like she's worrying.
"tell Sica that Tiffany is feeling rather not well now, I've called manager oppa"
With that Taeyeon left abruptly back to her, leaving no chance for Yuri to ask any further.

"Tiffany"
Taeyeon holds one side of Tiffany's hand in hers, tightly.
Tiffany didn't say much as she only groans in pain, moaning in the pain she suffers right now.
"Fany ahhh~" Taeyeon touches Tiffany's forehead, which is sweating.
Taeyeon frowns.

Knock were heard, as Taeyeon let the rest of her members and her manager oppa in.
All walking into their room, manager oppa looks over at Tiffany.
"I've call a medic over, so, don't worry"
"don't worry?" Taeyeon repeated in an uncertain way.
"yes, Taeyeon...okay, the rest of you get ready for the recording of performance later"
Taeyeon stares at her manager oppa then to Tiffany who is barely awake as she was squirming in pain right now in bed, Taeyeon's expression darkens quickly as rest of her members stood to watch, helplessly.
"the recording should be postpone" Taeyeon saying it through her teeth gritting tightly.
"postpone? Taeyeon-sshi...I don't think that will leave any good impression..."

Taeyeon let her shoulder hits against her manager oppa as she walk pass him to go over to Tiffany's side, "I am not going to leave Tiffany alone here...she needs me"
Manager oppa looks at Taeyeon uncertainly, "she needs her rest..so we'll do it without her"
"we're a team, a team of 9, this time, I am not going to let her be left out" taeyeon insisted.
"But Taey-"
"no but oppa...sorry, but I wont do it" Taeyeon switch her gaze back to Tiffany.

Yuri steps closer to her manager, "true about that...Tiffany wanted to perform Paparazzi a lot.."
"and we'll do it with her" Jessica steps up next to Yuri, as they smile to each other.
Sunny smiles, with aegyo.. "oppaaaaaaa, just a day postpone..." she pouted.
Jessica shivers a little, making Sunny smacks her at the arms, "yahhhh" Jessica pouted, looking at Yuri with that pout, which made her seobang put an arm around her protectively.
Their manager oppa rubs the back of his head stressfully, as he now has 8 girls against him.
And he has no choice but to listen to them, this time.
"araseo" he finally agrees in no choice.

Two nurse and a medic doctor came by, while the rest were ask to leave the room, for a private check up, Yuri sat next to Taeyeon, with her arm one side, drape across taeyeon's shoulder.
"you need to relax, buddy"
Taeyeon remains quiet as she just want to make sure Tiffany is all alright.
Sooyoung suddenly stands up, walking towards Taeyeon, "Ms. Kim"
Taeyeon looks at Sooyoung with a weird expression, wondering why Sooyoung is changing her voice when she talks right now.
"we have checked Ms. Hwang in there" Sooyoung looks at the door.
Hyoyeon suddenly got up and joins Sooyoung by the side, nodding her head.
"we would like to announce..."
Sooyoung and Hyoyeon exchange glances.
They smile happily, "CONGRATULATIONS" they say it at the same time.