98>Being Naughty SNSD members - Part 1

Before we start on a story, i have an announcement to make...
you know, readers, whom i love most for supporting me nonstop! :)
i love writing this story so much and i've read some personal comments and ideas saying that i shouldnt stop this at 100.
and that maybe i should update it at times, based on my own ideas at what really happened in their reality world :)
so, what do you say? should i?
haha.....well, let me know, love you guys!

now, wont bother you guys first, read on...... :D
______________________________________________________________

TAEYEON'S POV

Taeyeon woke up groggily as her hand reaches out to the latter beside her, still asleep.
She let her hand run through the thick brown locks.
Taeyeon then turn around to look at the person who has her back facing her.
She smile to the sight.

Aren't I'm the luckiest person on earth to have her here with me?

Taeyeon smile to her own thoughts, as she then let one of her arms wrap tightly around Tiffany's waits.
She receive a groan from Tiffany, who is about to wake up.
"ti-pa-ni~" Taeyeon whisper out.
"mmmmmm~?" she answers when she is still asleep.
"fany ah~~" Taeyeon let her breath tickles Tiffany's ear.

It made Tiffany rubs her ear, feeling ticklish.
Tiffany turn around her body with a smile, she wrap her arms around Taeyeon's neck.
"morning, hubby taeng" she greeted, but trying her best not to let her laughter out.

"wae? Funny?" Taeyeon ask as she brush the fringe of Tiffany's from covering her forehead.
Tiffany shakes her head, "tae tae~~~" she did it with full aegyo and snuggle her nose into Taeyeon's chest, "I love you"

"dae, I love you too" Taeyeon pats the back of Tiffany's head.

"FANY AH! TAEYEON!!"

They both hear Sunny calling out for them from the kitchen.
Taeyeon frowns a little, playfully, Tiffany caught what Taeyeon did.
"wae, tae?"
Taeyeon giggles, "nothing, I think we should go out now, before they come barging in"
Tiffany shakes her head and lay her back on the bed, lazily, a smirk appears on her face.
"don't be naughty, fany ah~~" Taeyeon tries to pull Tiffany to get back up by the arms.
Taeyeon then roughly pull the covers off from Tiffany, only to reveal a Tiffany who is wearing nothing but her lingerie only.
Taeyeon jaw drop open, "wait. How come I don't remember anything?"
Tiffany rolls her eyes as she gets up into a sitting position, she then grabs the rubber band at her side table, tying her hair up.
"yah yah yah" as Tiffany felt a pair of hands molesting her expose abs now.
"yahhhh~ you tell me" Taeyeon gently  bit Tiffany's earlobe, "did I ?"
"boya"
"did we had sex last night?" Taeyeon ask, smirking.
Tiffany shakes her head, "I told you, I don't like having sex with you when you're drunk, cos you'll never remember anything the next day"
"then why are you naked?"
"I am not naked"
Taeyeon starts kissing around the expose area, covering it with her kisses.
"ok~"
"yahhhh~ taeng" Tiffany gently moves her body a little to shove Taeyeon away indirectly.
It did made Taeyeon stop kissing her body around, but her hands didn't stop molesting around.
"so.... Why are you in your lingerie only?" Taeyeon who still wants to know the reason.
"uhhh" Tiffany roll her eyes.

(why should I even explain something that she did when she didn't even realizes?)(tiff)

"come on, we better be quick, like you said, before they barge in" Tiffany gets up.
But there's a strong thug on her wrist which made her fall back onto the bed on her back,
Taeyeon jumps up and gets on to Tiffany, trapping her underneath her.
"yahhh~ what are you thinking?"
"what does it looks like I am doing?" Taeyeon ask, naughtily.
"t-tae....andwae~~ not now" Tiffany startles.
"do you think I can resist when those puppies are in sight"
Tiffany's eyes widen.
Taeyeon smirks, "I may be a drunktard but I still wont simply put things in my mouth"
Taeyeon receive a slap on the arm by Tiffany.
Taeyeon let one of her fingers stroke across the top expose cleavage, a few marks were seen.
"tae" Tiffany complains at her girlfriend's hormone in the morning, not at 7am that they should do, especially when their members are outside waiting for them outside.
"I didn't lock our door and surely if we don't get our butts off the bed now, someone  will walk in on us"
Taeyeon smirks at Tiffany's remark, "I can always walk over there and lock it"
She pretended like she was about to get up and locks the door, making Tiffany quickly locks her arms protectively over Taeyeon's neck, not letting Taeyeon doing what she just said.
"anniya anniya" Tiffany quickly say.
They both laugh.
"yah, taeng..."
"boya" Taeyeon who still cant take her eyes off the top mound.
"w-why......you called it puppies" Tiffany felt herself going red just by asking, "since when...."
"it's soft, nice to look at, gives you the feeling that you just want to lay your hands on it, pat it, kiss it, so cute that you just want to eat it"

Tiffany jaw open very wide after listening to the quick explanation.

"doesn't that gives you the feeling, everytime you look at puppies?" Taeyeon continues.
Tiffany smiled, shaking her head in disbelief.
All of a sudden, the door opens,
Barging into the room is Sunny Hyo and Sooyoung.
Tiffany quickly pull the covers up to her neck, only her head in sight, Taeyeon jump of the bed, trying to push her members back outside.
But sooyoung in a quick reflect, grabs Taeyeon's hand and lock it behind her back.
Making Taeyeon stuck in front of her, while Sunny and Hyoyeon walks towards where Tiffany is.
Tiffany's eyes widen as she sees Sunny and Hyoyeon has a perverted smile on their faces.
"yahhhhh- stay where you are...." Tiffany warns in a timid voice.
"we told you both to get out of room soon and there you both are, in the little fantasy world of yours, ignoring us" Sunny answers.
Tiffany glares at Taeyeon, blaming Taeyeon for what is happening now.
Taeyeon looks at Tiffany helplessly, as she herself cant do anything when she is being held by strongly by Sooyoung.
Hyoyeon run over to the side of the bed and grab both hands of Tiffany.
"let's see.... What will we reveal.... Under the covers...."
Sunny said as she reaches out to grab the end of the covers, pulling it really slowly.

"YAHHHHHH!!!! GUYS!!!!!"
Taeyeon knew what they were about to do.

_________________________________________________________________________________