152>The Couples Confessions - TaeNy & YulSic

For the past half an hour, Jessica and Yuri were arguing.
"like I said, show me the documents to your BMW" Jessica stated out frustratingly.

"like why? So sudden"

"Just show me" Jessica demand.

"I don't know where I left them" Yuri sighs, she tries to calm Jessica by holding both her shoulders, but Jessica steps away, which made Yuri even more disappointed of the situation.

"you don't know where you left them...really Kwon?...or you just cant show it to me because the document is under someone else name??"

Yuri looks at Jessica.
"FINE" Jessica answers in Yuri's face loud and clear before going back to their room, Yuri quickly follow behind but she stops when Jessica stops, standing inside the room, "don't come to me as long as I didn't see the documents to your car!" with that, without a warning, Jessica slams the door hardly right in Yuri's face.

"OUCH!!!"
Yuri immediately covers her nose with one of her hands, Jessica has just slam the door in her face and her nose is the one who was in contact with it first.

Tiffany who came home at the same time, manage to see the door being slam right in Yuri's face, she place the house keys and a paper bag on the kitchen bar before rushing over to Yuri's side, "Yul!" she has one arm drape over Yuri's shoulder, "are you alright?"
Tiffany watch as Yuri now uses both hands to cover her nose, but the tan latter shakes her head.
"Come on...." Tiffany leads Yuri to the living room, leading the girl to one of the couch. Tiffany ignite Yuri to sit on the couch, Tiffany then use her index finger to lift Yuri's chin, so her head tilt upwards, "stay this way for a minute"

Yuri did as what Tiffany told her to, Tiffany rushes into the kitchen, grabbing one of the towels in the cabinet, rinsing the towel wet with warm water, she then squeezes the water out from the towel, leaving the wet towel on the kitchen table, Tiffany then has a roll of toilet rolls in her other hand, she pick the towel up where she left, then make it back to where Yuri is at.

Tiffany stands in front of Yuri, her legs slightly spread apart for Yuri's legs to be in between.
She then steps closer to Yuri, gently, she reaches out to pull Yuri's hands away from covering the surely wounded nose, Tiffany's eyes widens when she sees Yuri's injury.

"what?what?? is it that bad??" Yuri ask in panic.

"a surgery could help it out" Tiffany giggles, Yuri pouts, "araso...but seriously...does it hurts? Your nose is all red"

Tiffany fold the wet towel into a rectangular shape before placing it right on top of Yuri's forehead, "hold that up for me" she guides Yuri's right hand to hold the towel up in place, Tiffany then grab some toilet rolls, she slowly dab it on above of Yuri's upper lips, wiping the dried out blood, "what happened....i've never seen her so mad before..."
Yuri shrugs her shoulders up.
"Yuri....."
Yuri sighs, knowing she would never ever lies to her best friend, not that she could, "she wants to see the documents of my BMW"
Tiffany concentrates on wiping the blood away, "then why not just show her?"

"Yul?" Tiffany realizes something isnt right here, she stops and looks at Yuri in concern.
Yuri shakes her head.
"Yul....what are you hiding?"

Yuri throws the towel beside her, she pulls Tiffany to sit right next to her. For a minute, they just look at each other.

"Yuri...you know you can tell me..." Tiffany sighs, she reaches out to hold Yuri's hands in hers.

"well-"

"YAH"

Yuri and Tiffany look at the hallway, their leader is still in her blue pajamas.
"I think your daughter just woke up" Yuri smirks at her comment.
Taeyeon definitely heard that, she sticks her tongue out at Yuri's direction.
"and she has definitely woke up at the wrong side of the bed, cranky" Yuri added.