132>Scary Taeyeon

Taeyeon smack her palm against the table, smacking her mouse away from her, sending it flew across the table, hitting the wall behind the computer. Tiffany who is resting her back against a pillow behind her back against the wall, reading a love novel only looks up at Taeyeon, wondering what is making Taeyeon reacting that way.
"wae"
Taeyeon pointed at the computer screen, Tiffany furrows her brows, "what is it?"
"rumor this time had it, that you might be on WGM"
Tiffany slowly shakes her head, giggling and returning her attention back to reading her novel.
But Taeyeon once again shows her anger through punching the table with her fist.
Tiffany puts her novel down aside on the bed and walks to Taeyeon.
Giving Taeyeon a shoulder massage as she looks at the computer screen right now.
Tiffany gives a small kiss at the side of Taeyeon's neck, "is just rumor, baby"
"rumor still sucks okay, Tiff" Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, turning her head to the side.
"you are on WGM before"
"with HIM and you are rumored to be on WGM with guys like that gossip girl guy and DONGHAE!" Taeyeon sighs.
"Taeyeon~ im not going to go through this again and again" Tiffany's voice trail across the room as she walks back to the bed, climbing onto bed, grabbing the novel back in her hands.

"Just how many times are you going to get jealous over something that has been bothering us all the time?" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon for a moment before flipping to the page she last read.

"I hate that guy" Taeyeon whines.

"Tae~" Tiffany eyes lingers back to the novel, ignoring her pouting girlfriend.
"Pani ahhh"
"mmmm?" but Tiffany's eyes never leaves the novel.
"look at me"
Tiffany reads the last paragraph on the book before trailing it to Taeyeon.
Taeyeon points to her own pouting lips and then Tiffany looks at Taeyeon now, who has her puppy pleading eyes on, Tiffany tilt her head to the side, smiling at her cute girlfriend.
"is that the leader of Girls Generation that is being a baby now?" Tiffany teases.
"Pani ahhhhh" Taeyeon stomp her feet a few times.
"ne........"
"I am sad and annoyed and bothered and disturbed by the rumors"
"and?"
"and you should cheer me like how I would do if it was vice versa"
"and you mean-" Tiffany rolls her eyes, "come here"

Tiffany pats the side of her bed for Taeyeon to come join her.
But Taeyeon shakes her head, pointing her finger at the novel that was in Tiffany's hands.
"huh?"
"enemy"
"enemy...?"
"is being in between us, you are paying more attention to the book"
Tiffany chuckles huskily, "Tae~ here" Tiffany threw the book aside, "there"
"YES"

Taeyeon jumps off from the chair, running to the bed, jumping onto bed, straddling against Tiffany's waist, "I want this!"

Tiffany watch as Taeyeon points at her chest, "you perv"

"pwease fany ah!" Taeyeon pleaded, Tiffany blushed the moment she nods her head shyly.
Taeyeon grab the hem up the shirt of Tiff's shirt up, but Tiffany immediately pulls it down.
"yah!"
"wae? You say I could" Taeyeon pouts.
"yeah~ but cant you be a little more romantic? Are you just going to remove my shirt and...you know!" Tiffany rolls her eyes in frustration.
"I was gonna-"

"Tiff"

Jessica opens the door, peeking inside, "are you free?"
"no" Taeyeon answers sarcastically.
Jessica stick her tongue out at Taeyeon, rolling her eyes.
"anything?"
"I am going out for a meet up with the directors and I sort of need your help~" Jessica steps into Taeyeon's room.

"where is Yul?" Taeyeon looks at Jessica.
"outside, I cant ask her to choose for me, she'll probably ask me to change in front of her and cant keep her hands to herself" Jessica answers coolly.
Making Tiffany laughing out loud, but nodding her head, "I know"
"you know?" Taeyeon ask, curious, as Tiffany steps off from the bed.
Tiffany gives a seductive stare at Taeyeon, "because you'll do the same if I was to change in front of you"