81>i dont mean it - Tiffany

During the ride home,
Yulsic were the only one who is holding hands together,
Where else, tiffany has been avoiding to look at Taeyeon in the eyes.
And Taeyeon cant help but to start wondering what she did wrong.

TAEYEON's POV :

Boya~ did I do anything that hurt her? I already stop asking about the oppa thingy, why she reacted that way....

Taeyeon follows Tiffany into her room.
She close the door, leaving the both of them in the room only.
"tiffany"

"yes?"

"what's going on? Why can't I hold your hands anymore?" Taeyeon pouted.

"is nothing...I don't think is good" Tiffany blab.

"not good? But we do that all the time...why the sudden changes?"

Tiffany sighs out loudly, showing that she is clearly irritated by Taeyeon.
"enough. Why should I explain, on something I don't like people doing to me??"

What?? What is going on!

"tiff? People? Did I do something wrong?? Why are you suddenly acting this way" Taeyeon walks towards her, but only to stop when she sees Tiffany steps back.

"im just...."

(sorry)(tiff)

"tired" Tiffany says.

"you want to sleep? I'll bath quickly and joins you" Taeyeon smiles.

"no taeng..." Tiffany lick her bottom lips, "you should...sleep in your room tonight"

".........why?"

I must have did something to be treated that way! But what is it !!

"no why, I just, prefer sleeping alone" Tiffany bit her bottom lips.

Prefer sleeping alone?? What a lie! She always need my hugs during the sleep!!

But Taeyeon didn't want to make things any worst, so she just nod her head.

(it hurts....it hurts to say all this)(tiff)
"thanks for understanding taeyeon" Tiffany says.

"dae, I'll see you tomorrow morning then, have a good sleep" Taeyeon greets with a forceful smile.

"yes"

Taeyeon bows, "night, tiff"

(its breaking me! Is this worth it?? To hurt her to that point?? But I need to... I have to revenge and get it on to that asshole culprit for hurting the one I love most)(tiff)

"taeyeon"

Yes!! I knew she cant survive without my hugs.

Taeyeon laughs at her own victory in the heart.

(no! tiff! Be strong!!!)(tiff)

"g-goodnight" Tiffany bows a little and head straight to the bathroom.

=

Taeyeon sits on her bed, quietly, looking out at the window,
At the moon which were looking dim than its usual bright shining moments.

Hmmmmmm~ you're feeling the same as I do, aren't you, moon?
Taeyeon looks at the moon and shakes her head in disappointment.
Can you please tell me what happen to Tiffany? Why is she acting that way... this is the first time she get rid of me from her room, for no reason..no, there is a reason actually, she doesn't wants me to be in there, but seriously, give me a logically explanation, moon, for why she is acting this way! Please?? Did I do wrong? I'll apologize if did! Sincerely!
Taeyeon sighs.

=

TIFFANY's POV :

Oh gosh~ I find this crazy, but, never mind, who else can I really talk to other than you...moon.

Tiffany frowns.

My doings are hurting Taeyeon isnt it? I know it does, the looks in her eyes says so even if she doesn't says a word about it...did she even realize somehow, I am awfully hurt too? I hope she doesn't... I need this plan to be success..

Tiffany sighs.

Moon....please help me one thing, make sure, when all this acting is going on, taeyeon will be tough....tough enough to leave me, tough enough for me to leave her...please help her through...please....

A tear trickle down her cheeks.
She wipes it away.
Hearing the clicking sound of the door open,
Tiffany quickly grab the comforter and cover herself as she slid her body onto a sleeping position, facing at her way.

Hearing the footstep getting closer.

Can it be her?

And she's praying hard that it was.
The person touches her head.

"fany ah~~" she whisper.

Tiffany laugh quietly from the inside, knowing no one can be whispering that dorkily.

"fany ah, sorry, if I did hurt you in any matter of way and very sorry too, that I.. didn't realizes it?"

Tiffany's face forms a sad one.

"is just that, I cant sleep without having you beside me"

A smile appears on Tiffany's face when she hears that, feeling happy that the dork misses her.

"hope tomorrow will be a better one"
After saying so, a gentle pair of lips touches the ear of Tiffany's.
"night"

Taeyeon leaves the room.
Tiffany turns around slowly, after hearing the door being close.

"SEE"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Tiffany screams and throws the blanket away, pushing herself sticking at the wall, backing away from the side of her bed.

Where Taeyeon suddenly stood up, smiling.
"I knew you weren't sleeping!"

Wtf!!! I thought she left!!!!

"yahhhhh! Taeyeon ah!!!!"

No, be angry tiff! Make it sound like you were really upset.

"damn you kim! What was that! I could have had a heart attack and die you know!"
Tiffany taps her own heart.

"mianhae" Taeyeon giggles, "I love you"

And I love you too, taeng.

But she just keeps quiet and pretend to be angry.

"sorry ah. Fany ah. Because I miss you"

"so you have to scare the hell out of me??"

Taeyeon's smile on the face changes to frowning, feeling deeply guilty at what she did.
"fany, please tell me what I did wrong"

Nothing... you did nothing wrong at all... you love me too much to even make one mistake...

"I need my sleep taeyeon"

And I have to break it up to her tomorrow, that we... should stop on the relationship, so I can get roy to go after me without any problems, with that way, I can get as much evidence as possible, to make this roy turns into a junk crap! Put him behind bars for doing all the bad things to my Taeyeon.

"well, goodnight, I believe you will leave for real this time?"

Taeyeon nods her head and mouthed 'ok'
"sleep tight Tiffany"

to be continue...
_____________________________________________________________________________