120>She is MY TIFFANY HWANG just so you know

Till Tiffany steps out from the dressing room, Taeyeon is only stunned by the beauty standing right in front of her eyes now, smiling, slowly pulling both side of her dress, whipping it back and forth slowly, smilingly brightly, her eyes were shaped into a single lid.
"what do you think, tae tae?" she asked in her happy tone, almost squealing but not yet.

Taeyeon is still stunned by the beauty in front her and never said a word nor replying her girlfriend, earning a single playful frown from Tiffany who now grabs Taeyeon by the shoulders, gently shaking her to come to her senses.
"tae tae?" Tiffany tilted her head a little, looking at her what seems to be like, frozen girlfriend.

Drools were appearing at the corner of Taeyeon's mouth, but she quickly comes to her senses as she wipes it off, giggles were heard from Tiffany.
"judging from your reaction, I look good don't i?"
Tiffany seems to be pleased from the reaction she gets from her girlfriend.

"you.me.room.now" Taeyeon grabs Tiffany by the wrist, pretending like they were going somewhere, making Tiffany chuckle sexily, stopping Taeyeon.
Taeyeon watch as her girlfriend shakes her head, but her gaze always lowers itself to the revealing cleavage.
"not now, baby, we'll be late for the blue carpet" Tiffany sneak a quick kiss from Taeyeon.

"do you want a scarf or something?" Taeyeon ask, her eyes still not leaving Tiffany's cleavage.

"yah, kim tae yeon" Tiffany use her index finger to lift Taeyeon's gaze up by the chin, "look here, my face is here"

Taeyeon shrugs her head away from Tiffany's lift.
"why are you wearing this anyway?!"

"cos is nice! I like it"

"I don't"

"you don't? you were drooling"
Tiffany crosses her arms, only pushing her breast into a more revealing position.
Taeyeon gulps, but she snapped out of it and looks at her girlfriend.
"I love it and I am not sharing this to anyone" Taeyeon poke Tiffany's breast.

"yah!!" Tiffany slaps Taeyeon's finger away, "byun! Who's talking about sharing anway"

"you wearing this way, people taking picture, posting and sharing it all over the internet, what does that means"

"compliments"

Taeyeon shakes her head but she let her fingers gently brushing against Tiffany's top mound.
"baby, this were mine" she started to whines, using her aegyo.
But it was no use when Tiffany stubbornly shakes her head.

"I am not changing again, it takes time to change, we're late"

"then let's not go" Taeyeon answer quickly.

"not go? And miss out the award, are you insane?"

"insanely in love with you and your boobs that is"

Tiffany stares at Taeyeon for long before rolling her eyes, shaking her head, walking to the door.

"yoong is not going anyway" Taeyeon added.

"I want to win the award, but most importantly, I love how this dress compliments me"

"ohhh tiff~~~~~" Taeyeon starts pleading.

"come here" Tiffany smirks, with an arm open to welcome Taeyeon to scoot over.
Taeyeon let her heavy steps goes toward Tiffany, laying slightly against the welcoming open arm.

"let's just go and when we come home....i'll let you" Tiffany lick Taeyeon's earlobe slightly, "bath me" Taeyeon gulps, her eyes widen, shock at the deal that was being offered to her.