117>Bickering.

"FANY AH!!!!!"

Taeyeon actually calling out even louder and she even start shaking Tiffany body to wake the sleeping latter up quickly before her dream continues.

"mmm?" Tiffany slowly opens her eyes, waking up.

"fany ah, who did you dream??" Taeyeon ask quickly.

"mmmm" Tiffany just nods her head, eyes closing but Taeyeon begin shaking her again, "mmm???"

"who did you dream, fany ah~~~~" Taeyeon is sounded like she's whining.

"ne" Tiffany answers whatever it is, just so she can get back to sleep.

"no" Taeyeon forcefully holds Tiffany to sit up, Tiffany's head slightly dropping to the side.
"fany~~~ wake up!!!"

"UGH!" Tiffany push Taeyeon's hands away from shaking her, "what do you want midget!" Tiffany opens her eyes.

"m-midget??" Taeyeon looks at Tiffany in disbelief.

Tiffany points to the clock, "look at the time, why are you disturbing me!"

"because-"

"because what?" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon.

They just continue looking at each other, until Tiffany finally lets out a big sigh.
"im continuing my sleep, you can go continue to get ready for your so called jogging or whatever time alone thingy"
With that, Tiffany lays her back onto the bed again.

Taeyeon continue to look at Tiffany, she felt disappointed.
She pulls her covers off her, getting out of bed already, she takes one last look at Tiffany who is not moving, frowned and left for bathroom.

Once Tiffany hears the bathroom door being open and close, it hurts a little.
That they are actually on an arguing pace right not. Tiffany walks over to the bathroom.

I feel bad for calling her that......maybe I should apologize? – Tiffany

Tiffany hears the faucet being turn on, waters running down the sink.
She brings her fist up, ready to knock the door.

But I wasn't in fault! She's been up to something without telling me! And I always tell her everything..... why cant she do so too?? What is so secretive?? – Tiffany

All of a sudden Taeyeon opens the door, shock at the fist that Tiffany is holding up.
She looks at Tiffany, "ne?"

Tiffany flexes her tense jaw, "I need to use"
She walks pass Taeyeon, entering the bathroom.
Taeyeon turn back to look at Tiffany, who has her hand on the doorknob.
Taeyeon's eyes asking tons of questions, so does Tiffany's.
"you mind?" Tiffany ask coldly.

Taeyeon nods her head and steps out from the bathroom.
Tiffany then closes the door.
Once she is clear from Taeyeon's sight, Tiffany sighs quietly as she sit on the toilet bowl.

Is not long, Tiffany manage to get herself together and steps out from the bathroom.
She watches as Taeyeon slips into a comfortable shorts, she take out a pair of socks, walking to the bed, sitting at the edge, wearing it.
Tiffany has her head tilted to the side a little as she was trying to guess what Taeyeon is up to.
And where is she going.

Maybe she really did go for jogging? But why must it be herself alone? Why cant I follow? – Tiffany.

Taeyeon looks back at Tiffany, "sorry that I woke you up"
Tiffany slowly shakes her head as she climbs back onto bed, laying on her back, staring at the ceiling.
"you're leaving isnt it" Tiffany mutters.
Taeyeon turn around to look at Tiffany, not looking at her at all and this doesn't usually happens in between them, Taeyeon nods her head, while hiding the pain in her heart.
"I'll be home by noon-"
"no need to tell" Tiffany turns her back against Taeyeon, facing the wall.
"tiff" Taeyeon place her palm on Tiffany's shoulder, gently giving it a squeeze, "I love you"