141>Everybody loves Taeyeon

Tiffany panicking hurried over to all the stalls, pushing the doors open, making sure there was no one else. When she's sure that there's no one but just the three of them, she's now worried about her best friend's relationship, looking at them with worrisome.
"Seobang.."
"maybe we should just talk at home" with that, Yuri leaves the two of them.
Jessica slowly turns to her other side, facing Tiffany with her eyes reddens, "it's over Tiff...I am over"

Tiffany shakes her head, walking to where Jessica is at, hugging the latter to calm her down.
"don't you dare think too much, don't worry"

Yuri went home first rather than waiting for the rest of them.
She swings open the door to Taeyeon's room widely, only seeing the latter sleeping on the bed, one side holding the dookongs while the other hugging totoro, on the bed, the pillow next to her is Tiffany's white pony doll and next to it, is the gingerbread man.
Yuri let out a huge sigh before walking to the bed, kicking it hard, making poor Taeyeon jolts up in alarm.

"mwo-OWW"
Yuri already punch Taeyeon hard on the shoulder, making Taeyeon grasp her painful shoulder, wincing in pain as she squirms around in bed, "Yu-ughhh" she groans in pain, believing that it will cause a bruise for sure.

"KWON YURI"

There she is, walking into the room quickly, holding Taeyeon, Jessica glares at Yuri in anger.
"what the heck do you think you are doing!?" Jessica raises her voice, rubbing the part where Yuri punched Taeyeon not long ago, "you alright?" she ask Taeyeon.
Taeyeon shakes her head and then slamming her face burying into the pillow as she scream with all her might, hoping it could take the pain away. Tiffany who walks in is shock at the situation.
"what's going on?" Tiffany ask as she pats Taeyeon's back, "TaeTae..."
"we need to talk!" Jessica gets up, standing right in front of Yuri.
Finally, Taeyeon manage to force herself up, sitting next to Tiffany, allowing her girlfriend to wrap an arm around her shoulders, pulling herself closer to Tiffany.
"everyone just loves Taeyeon isnt it?? Just because she's lovable! That was the reason" Yuri raises her voice as well, what she stated makes Taeyeon puzzles.
Tiffany shakes her head, signaling Taeyeon not to ask anything at the moment.
"it was the past you dumb ass! It was just a crush!" Jessica spats back.

"dumb ass!?"

"yes you are! You are acting like one now!" Jessica pushes Yuri away as she leaves the room, sobbing were heard as she left.

"taeyeon???"

Taeyeon walks to Yuri, pulling the latter to a halt as Yuri was planning to go after Jessica.
The two looks at each other with anger in their eyes.
"why did you hit me for! I demand an apology!"
Yuri glares at Taeyeon and for the first time, this two actually got into a serious argument.
"why should i! how would you feel or how would you react if you realize Tiffany loves me before!"

"we all love each other, we're a team! What the heck are you talking about-"

"well, Jessica has a crush on you!"

Taeyeon jaw drops open, staring at Yuri in disbelief, when she looks at Tiffany for a confirmation, she was only more shock to see Tiffany slowly nodding her head.
"w-what....??"
"That's right. Everyone just have to love you don't they!" Yuri was about to leave until...
"STAY WHERE YOU ARE! I AM NOT FINISH"

Tiffany's eyes widens, its been long since she has last seen such angry Taeyeon.
And whenever Kim Tae Yeon is angry, no one messes with her.

"Jessica might've had crush on me, but I believe it is long time ago. So, what is the matter with you?? she had crush on me when she's single, that is the reason why she can crush on anyone, because she is single! Cant you be more realistic to yourself and stop being selfish towards her?? Remember how you scolded her because of her drama career, the kissing scene? You were being so over sensitive about it, that you said things that hurt her. Why cant you be more fair. Be more mature on your thinking! She is single when she had a crush on me, where is her fault on that? TELL ME!"