126>be jealous but not angry at me

Tiffany and Yuri at the same time, got up from laying on the bed, both sitting as far as they can from each other.

Tiffany at the left side of the end of the bed, while Yuri at the other side.
Both faces becomes red with embarrassment.
"i-im sorry......I t-thought you were....sica...." Yuri blushes and Tiffany seldom sees Yuri acting that way, by means Yuri is really sorry and embarrass at the situation.
"im sorry....i thought I was in my room" Tiffany holds both side of her fluster cheeks, feeling it burns against her palms.

They both look at Jessica who is standing at the side of the bed, looking at them, still brushing her teeth, "lucky me that I came out to wake you two up" Jessica looks at Yuri who cant even bring her head up now, "or else...who knows what will happen, right?" Jessica smirks at how both latter is flushing in embarrassment now, sitting on her bed quietly.
"good morning" Jessica hides her chuckle, walking back into the bathroom.

Tiffany pulls the cover off herself, she didn't know why, but she bows a little at Yuri.
"i....i-I'll go...."
And funnily, Yuri bows back, "d-dae...."
"er...bye" Tiffany walks as quickly as her feet can brings her, leaving the room.

Yuri groans and jumps off from the bed, walking into the bathroom.
Watches as Jessica gargles her mouth with water, spitting it out, cleansing her mouth to clean.
"Sica baby"
Yuri walks up behind Jessica, hugging Jessica by the waist, cutely placing her chin on Jessica's shoulder from behind, "sica"
"yes?"
"aren't you....slightly jealous at what happened....?"
Jessica smiles through the mirror at Yuri, "that's Tiffany....why would you cheat on me with my own best friend?"

Yuri chuckles at how confidence Jessica is, "hey Tiffany is not bad you know, her butt i-" Yuri shut up right away when the smiling Jessica is now giving death glares instead, and even through the mirror, it can sends chill down Yuri's spine.

Jessica is done cleaning her toothbrush as she puts it right back into the small cup on the sink, right with Yuri's toothbrush, she turn around to wraps her arms around Yuri's neck.
"if you touches anyone else again with dirty ideas, you see both the arms that were wrapping around my waist now?"
Yuri knew Jessica is talking about her arms, nodding her head slowly.
"it.will.be.gone" Jessica leans close up to Yuri, "forever" saying it to Yuri coldly.

Jessica smiles cutely, "now, brush your teeth, we need to start packing" Jessica skip her way towards the door.

"creepy" Yuri mutters under her breath.

Jessica stops being cheerful, her expression turns dark, making Yuri shock at how she is being stare by Jessica now, "what did you say....??"
"I said Yippie!!" Yuri did a fake fist pump in the air.
Jessica rolls her eyes, "you're my silly girlfriend, love you seobang"
A smile plays across Yuri's face, seeing how cute Jessica is being right now, is something Sowons can seldom see, this side of Jessica.

Tiffany is packing her luggage while waiting for her turn to use the bathroom, knowing that Taeyeon is inside, hearing how the tap is running is water, her breath hitch the moment she knew Taeyeon is done using the bathroom and about to come out.
She don't know why, but somehow, she felt nervous.
Taeyeon stop in her tracks the moment she sees Tiffany, their eyes met.
Tiffany didn't want to feel that awkward, she zips her luggage bag pup, walking to the hanger, taking her towel, as she just walk pass Taeyeon, "if you don't mind..."
Taeyeon didn't say anything but just move away from blocking the door, allowing Tiffany to close the door.

Inside the toilet, Tiffany feels like crying all over again, but she somehow decided not to think too much and just let things follow its flow. Taking all her clothes off, stepping into shower.