119>Taeyeon pink highlights, Tiffany loves it

"Tae Tae Tae Tae Tae Tae"

Before Taeyeon can respond to Tiffany, she felt an extra weight added onto her stomach.
She looks over from her ipad, Tiffany already straddles herself onto Taeyeon who is laying on the bed.

"chagiya~~~~" Tiffany slowly calls out, more like whinning.

"wae?" Taeyeon concentrates back onto her ipad.

"let's do something, im bored" Tiffany pouted.
And since Taeyeon isnt paying much attention to her, she bumps herself up and down a little on Taeyeon's waist, making Taeyeon looking at her again.
"do that again and I'll thought about doing...you know..." Taeyeon smirks.
"oh~ you mean~~"

"ahhh~ Taeyeon ahhhhh~~"
Tiffany starts rotating her hips against Taeyeon's waist.
Taeyeon watches in amaze, as drools appears at the corner of her mouth, how her girlfriend was pretending she has an orgasm going on, right away, she leaves her ipad at her side, getting up, wanting to pull Tiffany's clothes off.
"anniya" Tiffany stops her girlfriend, "my period just ended"
"good" Taeyeon pulls Tiffany shirt up.
"no" Tiffany shakes her head, pulling her shirt back down, "is still not clean..."

Tiffany gets herself off Taeyeon and sleep right next to Taeyeon's side.

Taeyeon turn back and look at Tiffany, pretending to be angry.
"what a teaser" she grabs her ipad back again as she lays her back down.
Tiffany snatch the ipad off from Taeyeon's grip, getting fake angry glares from Taeyeon.
She ignores them but then let her head lays against taeyeon's breast.
"so soft" Tiffany giggles.
"im hungry" Taeyeon suddenly said.
"no"
"what no?"
"no on what you are thinking"
"how do you know what I am thinking"
"you're thinking about my breast you moron"
"hehehehehe~" Taeyeon giggles, kissing Tiffany's forehead.
"he~he~ you perv" Tiffany leans up higher so she could kiss Taeyeon.

Taeyeon slip her tongue in, making Tiffany suck on it, bobbing her head up and down.
Taeyeon open her eyes to look at Tiffany who had her eyes shut tightly as she make her work well done by sucking onto Taeyeon's tongue.

Taeyeon can feel Tiffany's pink muscle roughly brushing against her and as in process, Tiffany's saliva was dripping into her cave and Tiffany taste great no matter what.

"is there a moment where I don't see your tongues tying up in a knot"

That question breaks Taeny's kissing session, when they look at the door, it was Sooyoung.
Tiffany sits up, smiling shyly at her member.
Taeyeon on the other hand, rolls her eyes.
"what do you want"

"your hairstylist wants to see you in the saloon"

"now?"

"nope, probably next 5 years, after you're done with Tiffany"
Sooyoung mocks.

"done...with me?" Tiffany pretend to sob, while Taeyeon hugs her girlfriend quickly.

"I'll never be done with you... you always makes me craves for more" Taeyeon sniffs Tiffany's hair.

"and you two always makes me want to barf rainbow" Sooyoung continues her mocking.

"shut dup sooyoung, you're a taeny shipper" Hyoyeon who pass by behind Sooyoung says so.

Tiffany watches as Taeyeon get into her shirt and pants, combing her hair.
"tae tae, be home soon kay?" she kneel on her knees on the bed.
Taeyeon walks over and caress Tiffany's face, kissing both her cheeks.
"yeah"

"I'll be bored without you" Tiffany continues her honesty.
Taeyeon can only smiles at her girlfriend.

=