177>Couples?

"Aish" Taeyeon lets out a frustrating growl, as she pulls away from the chaste kiss that Tiffany made while she was doing sits up, getting up on her feet as she coolly makes her way to the kitchen as if she's annoyed. Taeyeon make sure the coast is clear, she has her right hand against the front of her chest, feeling her own heart beating like crazy, a smile creep onto her face, call it crazy but she finds this side of Tiffany cute and it's unlimited.
While Tiffany who is outside, is getting more and more disappointed, she can't hide the frown on her face right now, she is feeling more and more upset every single time when she was rejected by Taeyeon and she begins to wonder how long will she manage to keep calm until she burst in the end.
"Hey you" Yuri sits herself right next to her best friend, she smile a little bit when their eyes met.
"You seem better" Tiffany huff, pulling both her legs up onto the couch as she pressed her knees against her chest, holding them close to her. Yuri shrugs her shoulders but she nods her head a little bit before she relaxes her back against the couch.
"I still can survive, is just good enough that I still sees her" said Yuri.
"Aww"
Tiffany makes herself closer to Yuri, as she cuddles into the tanned girl's chest, earning a wrap of an arm from Yuri around her, pulling her closer as they both enjoys the warmth, "She will know that you love her Yul..." Tiffany said in a promising voice, she lets her index finger draw circles on Yuri's abs, "But you have got to learn that she feels the same for you..."
"Fany ahh"
Tiffany looks up, answering in response towards of Yuri's soft calling, their eyes meet.
"I love you"
"I love you too, Yul~" Tiffany smiles.
"Anni...i mean, i love you...more than a friend does, more than what a sister should feel...those kind of love" Yuri looks at Tiffany earnestly.
It made Tiffany gulps, "Stop playing Yul~" she tries to back away but the arm wrapping around her made her stay fix in the same position.
"I am not playing with you right now, I'm dead serious"

"NO, YOU'RE DEAD!"
And before Tiffany could turn around to that angry voice growling behind her, she could only feel herself yank out of Yuri's arm, she gasps when she was pulled to stand on her feet, but she look at the hand that was holding her wrist, the touch she has no long for, but not this way, Taeyeon was angry.
"My girlfriend fell in love with you and i am going to make yours fall for me" Yuri grins.
"NO!!"
Taeyeon drags Tiffany into their room, with Yuri following close behind, quickly she slammed the door close once the two of them were inside of the room, locking themselves in there.
"OPEN UP TAEYEON! LET'S FIGHT FOR HER FAIR AND SQUARE!" Yuri bangs the door outside, kicking it a few times.
"NO! She's mine! Fuck off kwon!!" Taeyeon snaps back, "AND! She won't returns the love you may have for her"
Tiffany blinks her eyes innocently at Taeyeon, she was feeling rather absurd at what is happening right now.
"NO SHE'S NOT YOURS! LET HER CHOOSE!!" Yuri shouted back at Taeyeon.
"I'll fuck her at this door and show you she's mine!" growl Taeyeon angrily.
Tiffany looks at her girlfriend who wasn't look slightly joking about what has came out from her mouth and before she knows it, she was slammed against the door, trapped in between the door and Taeyeon, she felt a knee pressing up against her middle, she looks at Taeyeon intensely, but she bites her bottom lips hard enough to suppress any moan or groan to come out.
"YOU AND YOUR EGO! YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHIT FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS! HEAR YOURSELF OUT, YOU ARE CHILDISH!" Yuri stops kicking.
Tiffany watch as Taeyeon's angry facial expression slowly disappears, a soft guilt is playing all over the elder face right now, the arms that was trapping Tiffany in the middle, drops. She doesn't takes anymore delay, she lets both her hands capture Taeyeon's cheeks in between it. Taeyeon scowls and Tiffany felt the tense tightening jaw in between her palm, but Taeyeon took no delay and suddenly open the door, causing it to hit Tiffany's back.
With all her strength, Taeyeon pushes Yuri hard, causing the girl to fall on her butt and Taeyeon pounce onto her, pushing Yuri to the floor as she raise her fist up high above her head. But her actions stop when Yuri begins to chuckle.
"Tae andwae!" Tiffany finally came out to join them, kneeling right next to her lover, shaking her head.
"Go on...I need it" Yuri said it through her chuckles, looking away, a tear escapes at the corner of her eyes. It shock Taeyeon, her hard breathing slows down, she carries herself off from Yuri and sit in front of the latter who is laying down on the floor quietly.

*****

Taeyeon button up her black pyjamas as she stands in front of the dressing table mirror, her hair all messy after getting blown dried, while her mind was still replaying the scene where Tiffany helped Yuri up and gave the girl a hug, neither one of them said a single word, sobs were the only thing heard in between the two and even when she left the scene, Tiffany did not bothered to look at her either, she ended up all hurt again.
The door clicks open, Taeyeon look through the mirror to only see Tiffany walking in, her face look pale and her eyes proof she has done a lot of crying. Taeyeon sighs inwardly but she tries not to look at Tiffany as she picks up the hair dryer and continue to dry out the ends of her hair which was still dripping wet. Their eyes met briefly when Tiffany walks to the hanger to pick up her towel before she enters the bathroom.
Taeyeon sighs out finally when Tiffany disappears into the bathroom, but her breath hitch when the bathroom door clicks open again, Taeyeon wished she hadn't look, but she did and it was too late for her to pretend she didn't. Oddly, Tiffany has dark red lipstick on her lips, the other thing different about her, is that she is no longer in her tee and jeans, she's only in her matching light pink lingerie.
Tiffany makes her way to the back of Taeyeon, pressing her chest up against Taeyeon's back, she smiles a little bit as Taeyeon watch her through the mirror in front of them, watching her every move, "This" Tiffany lets her arms wrapped around Taeyeon's torso for a brief moment before letting her fingers on each side of the button as she unbuttons them slowly, "Is not a makeup sex..but, I've been weirdly craving for you...and your fingers" her voice all seductive when she said the word finger, causing Taeyeon's brows to arch upwards. It was always her seducing and luring Tiffany into sex and it's been long before Tiffany has touches her this way, waking up all the horny hormones inside of her.
"I've been missing you" Tiffany kisses the side of Taeyeon's neck, the red lipstick marking its own territory, Taeyeon swallow hard. "But what drives me crazy was, you...your ego, playing so hard to get when your eyes literally spill every single words you feel...on the..."
Taeyeon's eyes widens, almost jolting out when Tiffany had the two buttons off, her left hand travel the inside of her shirt from the open collar, "inside" Tiffany whispers into Taeyeon's ear before nipping it's lobe.  Tiffany smiled and it was hard to believe that she can be so good at playing innocent, her smile was innocent yet her hands and words were dirty but seducing. Pulling her hand out, Tiffany continues to unbutton all of Taeyeon's pyjama buttons, pulling it sideways, revealing the brown head's milky abs in sight in front of the mirror.
Tiffany kisses Taeyeon's shoulder a few times, smudging her red lipstick messily on Taeyeon's bare shoulder, "But i won't be naughty and do all these, I love you TaeTae even how cold you treat me" Taeyeon just stays quiet, "Night TaeTae, I'll be enjoying the tub for an hour, don't wait up for me" Tiffany skips her way into the bathroom.
As she enters the bathroom, she undo the latch of the hook behind her bra, taking off her undies as well, smiling to the warm water at her feet as she steps into the tub that was filled with foam and slightly pink bubbles, since she has specially bought a bubblegum flavour bath foam during her trip in Japan. Tiffany had her chest pressing against the porcelain tiles of the tub, while her arms crossed out in front and on top of the edges of the tub and she has her chin resting on top of it, her sneaky smile widens when the door opens, a frustrated looking Taeyeon standing in front of her, with her pyjamas open up in the front, showing off her milky abs, Taeyeon crossed her arms, shaking her head disapprovingly.
"That's not very kind" Taeyeon snaps.