121>all we need was love

Their ride waited just as their manager oppa said, its already outside, waiting for them.
"I'm taking the back seat, ughhh~ need a nap" Tiffany said as she climbs into the most back seat.

"Unnie, you go ahead with Tiffany unnie, I'll seat the front" Seohyun being smart and alert of the situation, Taeyeon smiles and nod her head, making her way into the car, sitting next to Tiffany.
Taeyeon leans on her back lazily like her girlfriend does.
Tiffany took her iphone out, pressing on the home button, making the back seat light up with the brightness from the phone, they both squinted their eyes a little.
Giggling quietly when they look at each others reaction.
Taeyeon continue watches as Tiffany pull her earphone out from her handbag, placing it in her ears, she arch her lips a little in dismay, but didn't want to let her girlfriend know, so she just lay her back onto the leather seat behind her, resting her neck against the headrest.

Taeyeon caught Tiffany press the play button, music starting to blast loudly.
She sighs a little, but she understand that they both cant do much, since their manager is in the same car with them, all Taeyeon can do now is to hope, praying that she's going to reach home as soon as possible.

Taeyeon heard a loud tiredly groan coming from Tiffany, when she turn around to look at Tiffany in the dark, although the street lamp that their car passes by, shines in Tiffany's way through the window at times, Taeyeon can still see how tired her girlfriend is right now.

Tiffany only smiles wider and tiredly when their eyes met, Taeyeon then felt a hand gently creep up to her hand, gripping it, intertwining their fingers together.
'I love you' Tiffany mouthed as she tightens the grip of hers and Taeyeon's hand.
Taeyeon smiled and mouthed back, 'I love you....' Taeyeon brings two fingers up, earning even an extra bigger smile from Tiffany.

During the ride home, it wasn't long when Tiffany finally dozes off.
Every bump of the ride, sent Tiffany's head tilting left and right.
Taeyeon reach out to slowly push Tiffany's head to lean against her shoulder.
Once reaches home, their manager steps out from the car.

"fany ah~fany..." Taeyeon gently whispers.

"mmmmh"

"we're home, come..."

Tiffany slowly carries her head up, rubbing her eyes.
She suddenly smiles.
"ara, let's go"

Once they enter their dorm, it was quiet since it's almost 12am.
"unnie, goodnight, sleep early"
Tiffany hugs Seohyun, kissing her at the cheek as a greet of goodnight.
"night maknae" Taeyeon pats Seohyun's head.
They watches as Seohyun drags her legs lazily across the living room, going to her own room.
Before Taeyeon knew it, Tiffany turn around and wraps her arms around Taeyeon's neck.
"remember what you promised?"

Taeyeon nods her head, "of course, what about you?"
"mmmmm" Tiffany pretends to think hard, "what was it again?" she stick her tongue out.
Taeyeon flicks her tongue against Tiffany's tongue.
Tiffany jumps up and wrap her legs around Taeyeon's waist like a koala hanging onto a tree.
Taeyeon then carries Tiffany up by holding her butt.
"byun" Tiffany hiss seductively.
"what~ I was trying to support you...not letting you fall..." taeyeon shakes her head, grinning.
With that, Taeyeon carries Tiffany to their room.

Tiffany thank that her dress wasn't the tight ones, she tighten her legs around Taeyeon's waist even tighter, wrapping it even closer to her.

"I'll go get the water ready, lavender or rose?" Taeyeon ask as she walks to the bed, trying to place Tiffany on the bed.
But as Taeyeon lowers her body, thinking Tiffany would've let go, but no, how she was wrong.
Tiffany was holding Taeyeon so tightly.
"fany??"
"mmmmf~~~tae tae~~~"
Taeyeon felt Tiffany is starting to grind her hips against her waist, it made Taeyeon gulps.
They look into each other eyes.
"I want you" Tiffany bite her lips seductively.