101>birthday girl with birthday surprise

"ahh!!!"
Tiffany's right hand grabs hold of the blanket tightly, while the other hand was under the blanket held tightly around her tummy. Taeyeon who is sleeping next to Tiffany quickly wakes up and hugs her girlfriend by the side, "Tiffany! Wae!"
Tiffany squeeze her eyes close in pain, shaking her head, tears were actually forming around the corner of her eyes.
"yahhh! Fany ah!" Taeyeon sweep the fringe that was blocking her view of Tiffany.
Few moment of quietness while Taeyeon was there hugging Tiffany, only breathing sounds were heard in the room only, Tiffany breathing becomes heavy, but she slowly opens her eyes, wiping the tears away with the back of her palm.
"baby you alright?" Taeyeon ask again, in full of concern.
Tiffany nods her head, her hand left the blanket and held onto Taeyeon's hand instead.
"waekeuro?" Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's arm.
"my stomach hurts"
"still do?" Taeyeon let her hand rub against Tiffany's stomach.
"a little only, did I wake you up?" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon.
"don't worry about that, im more worry about you" Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's arm once again.
Tiffany turn her head up, automatically Taeyeon leans down and kisses Tiffany on the lips this time.

=

When Tiffany gets out of the toilet, there's a frown played on her face.
"wae, fany?" Taeyeon gets off the bed and walks to Tiffany.
"period"
"euh?"
Tiffany frowns, her face becomes even more upset, "im having my period taeng"
"is it still painful?" Taeyeon touches Tiffany's face.
"anniya... is just that-"
"just what?"
"is your birthday tomorrow.....and....."
"and?"
"yah! Pabo!" Tiffany pinches Taeyeon's nose.
"hmmmm?"
"means, we cant...."
"we cant?"
Tiffany looks at the bed, signaling Taeyeon what she's trying to tell.
"ah" Taeyeon giggles in a perverts way, "you planned something?"
"anniya...I thought, we'll...you know...do it on tonight"
Taeyeon laughs her ahjumma way, "for me tiff, sex is not important, well, no, it is, but is just one of it, you-" Taeyeon smiles, " you are the one who is the most important for me"
"you sure?"
"come on, I can have it anytime of the day" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out playfully.
"yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Taeyeon giggles.
"then, what will we do, tae?"
"I don't know, I just want you" Taeyeon nods her head, "just you is more than enough"
Tiffany hugs her girlfriend, "I love you so damn much"

@

Taeyeon sits on her bed, leaning her back against the bedpost.

I'll be home after 12 taeng~

That's what Tiffany said when she left for her own photo shoot schedule not long ago.
Taeyeon sighs a little, as she hopes, Tiffany would be the one in her arms when the clock strikes 12 sharp and it's officially her birthday.
She shakes her head and then grabs the magazine that belongs to Tiffany.
But her mind cant focus on what her eyes were looking at, she just misses Tiffany already.
There's a knock on the door, immediately, Taeyeon sits up straight, in hope, it was her girlfriend.
But much to her dismay, it wasn't and she's puzzle at the same time that Jessica is standing right there at the door, "can I come in?"
Taeyeon nods her head, Jessica slips into the room and make her way to Taeyeon's bed, sitting right in front of Taeyeon.
"waeyo?" Taeyeon ask, looking at Jessica.
"I don't know what make me thinks of this.... and get this idea..." Jessica starts.
Taeyeon nods her head, signaling for Jessica to continue on.
"I heard you and tiff...most nights"
Taeyeon gulps in embarrassment, "sorry"
"no no" Jessica shakes her head, "that's not the point of why im here"
"then, what is?"
Things happens so quickly that it given no chance for Taeyeon to react when Jessica leans across the bed and kiss Taeyeon right at the lips, smashing both lips together hard.
Taeyeon quickly pull away, eyes widen, shock "what is this- sica???"
"please!! I want to know how it feels like~" Jessica groans in a sexually way as she pushes Taeyeon to lay on her back, while she sits on Taeyeon, trapping the smaller latter under her.
Taeyeon fought her way through hardly, "no sic- I cant... this is like cheating on tiffany! And you cheating on yuri!! I wont do that to my own best friend"
"you sure?" Jessica smirks as Taeyeon now finds Jessica's hand trail down her body, down to her abs and slowly more lower below, slowly the fingers start unzipping the zipper of the short.
"your birthday is up, let's have a birthday sex" Jessica suggest but Taeyeon shakes her head.
"No, sica- the only person I would have sex with its Tiffany"
"just once, please~" Jessica with one swift pulls off Taeyeon's short away and threw it across the room, "I want to feel the difference" Jessica let one of her fingers stroke up and down Taeyeon's clit. Somehow, its pretty turn on for Taeyeon because she felt her nub jerks up a few times whenever Jessica slightly touches the right part.
"look~ someone's reacting to it" Jessica teases.
Taeyeon sit up, cant help but to dive right to Jessica's mouth, making out with her passionately.
"only once" Taeyeon said as the kiss was put to a stop, Jessica nods her head.
They begin kissing again, before Jessica knew it, Taeyeon's hands found its way around the shirt and pull it off, the lacey bra underneath, holding up the good looking mounds, make Taeyeon's mouth watering just by the look at that.
"wow" she unconsciously say it, making Jessica giggles at the response.
"please love them" Jessica wrap her arms around Taeyeon's neck, pulling the face closer to her cleavage.
Taeyeon lick her own lips before striking for the mounds, pulling the bra off and throws it aside, her mouth trying its best to fit in the bigger than Tiff's melons.
"nnnghhhhh~" Jessica screams in her high tone, "tae~~~"
The more Taeyeon sucks on the breast and the nipple, Jessica just gets turn on every now and then, that her hips are starting to hump against Taeyeon's core.
"take it off, it's blocking us" Taeyeon grunts, Jessica gets up a little to pull her pants off,
Now that she's totally naked, Taeyeon carries her up so she can adjust Jessica's core right in front of hers completely, Jessica wrap her legs securely around Taeyeon's waist.

"do me well" Jessica said in the most seducing voice, making Taeyeon laughs.
"oh, you bet I will, im short if being compare with Yul, but heights are the best thing ever when it comes to this~" Taeyeon start to slowly grinding her hips against Jessica, thrusting her hips towards Jessica, making a soft humping fading sound every time their core touches.
"oh Godddddddd~ taeyeeeeeeeeeonnnnnnnnnnnn~~" Jessica moans in ecstasy, flinging her head backwards while Taeyeon rubbing their cores harshly.
Taeyeon cant believe it but she's actually enjoying every seconds she rubs against Jessica, how jessica's high pitch note would moan for her name every now and then actually turns her on harder, she loves how those mounds are actually jiggling at her own chest.
Her tongue was slowly insight when she caught herself cant help but to stare at those jiggling mounds.
"fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr taengggg- yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ nggggggggggggghhhh~!!" Jessica bit her bottom lips as every time Taeyeon goes faster, their nubs met and rubs and it's making her reaching her climax pretty soon.
Short panting from both latter were heard as Taeyeon now buck her hips up and rubs even harder, "im cumming~~~ taeyeonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"
Jessica grabs a handful of Taeyeon's back hair as she bite down Taeyeon's shoulder hard.
"urghhhhh~~" Taeyeon releases her own cums too.
Jessica pulls her face away from Taeyeon's shoulder to look at the love maker in the eyes, "you're good~"
"better than yul?"
They both giggles as they watch how one another is panting in exhaustion, Jessica nods her head.
"seobang loves going from the back, but I love thisssss" Jessica giggles in a cute way.
Taeyeon pulls Jessica closer down, so she can actually kiss her sweating partner, Jessica breaks the kiss and looks below them, where her legs were still wrapping around Taeyeon's waist.
"you wouldn't want to let it go waste don't you?" Jessica pouts in a cute mannerly seductive way, it made Taeyeon smile like a dork, enjoying the cute action she gets from Jessica, which seldom happens.
Taeyeon shakes her back cutely in response, "feed me" they both exchange dirty smiles again.
Taeyeon's whole body shivers when she felt Jessica's cold hand, sliding down in between them, her hand by pass both cores, Jessica skillfully use a few fingers of her to swipe the cums that are still clinging onto Taeyeon's entrances and then mixes up both cums with her own juice, Taeyeon loves how Jessica squint her eyes close when she gets her own cum, she finally bring her hand up in between their face.
"let's see what did we manage to make-" Taeyeon's voice trails off.

"what are you two doing?"

Both Jessica and Taeyeon's eyes widen in surprise by the voice they heard by the door.
When they look at the door at the same time, the door is no longer close, but open with Tiffany standing at the door way.
"fuck- tiff- wait! I can explain!!" Taeyeon pushes Jessica off her and tries to reach out for Tiffany.
Tiffany turn around, her eyes filled with tears, "EXPLAIN THAT THEN!!" she points at taeyeon's lower naked body. Taeyeon look down and realizes hers and Jessica's cums were still lingering around her thighs, "fuck!" Taeyeon grabs the blanket and wrap herself from below, as she now quickly make her way to Tiffany, "fany listen" she grabs Tiffany by the wrist.
"TAEYEON! I TRUSTED YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO ME AGAIN AND AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU?? WITH SOMEONE WHOM I TREATED AS MY OWN SISTER!! I WAS EVEN PLANNING TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY NIGHT WITH YOU ALTHOUGH ON SOME CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WE CANT HAVE SEX, BUT I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!"
Tiffany's tears pouring out like waterfall.
Taeyeon hugs Tiffany immediately, hurt to watch that sight in front of her, "no tiff, please, im sorry-"
"no" Tiffany pushes Taeyeon away roughly, making the shorter latter stumble a few steps behind, "I just cant-"
Taeyeon looks at Tiffany nervously, "you just cant what Tiffany???"
"I cant....accept what I've seen...with my own eyes"
"Tiffany please" Taeyeon tries to step forward but Tiffany steps back immediately, shaking her head, "it's over" with that Tiffany rushes out of the room, slamming the door close.