99>Perverts in SNSD - part 2

"YAHHHHH! HALJIMA!!!!!!!!!!!"
Taeyeon scream at them.
It made the three abuser laughs.
Taeyeon look at Tiffany worriedly.

"let's see..... how good it is, shall we?" Sunny ask teasingly.
She starts pulling the covers down slowly.

"you.wouldnt'dare" Tiffany said through her gritted teeth.

"ya think?" Sunny wink seductively, as she yank down the covers in one pull.
Sooyoung has her mouth and eyes open wide, smiling.
Sunny too, okay, Hyoyeon too of course.
"oooooooo~ I see something" Sunny throws the blanket aside as she make her way up,
Closer to Tiffany, "what's this" her fingers poke at the marks being made by no one other than Taeyeon herself on Tiffany's top mound.

"yahhhh~ kim tae yeon~ trying so hard to make your trademarks on her??" Sunny tease.
Taeyeon hung her head low.

"you're making a mistake, soonkyu" Tiffany hissed.
In one shot of twisting her wrist, she breaks free from Hyoyeon's grip.
And immediately pounce on Sunny, making the older latter trap underneath her.
"who's scare now" Tiffany smirked.

"wow.... I am really scare now....... That your boobies are about to fall out" Sunny laughs and keep peeking.
Tiffany lower her gaze to look at her own boobs, and indeed, they are hanging loosely, but thank god, her bra is doing a good job on not showing what's suppose not to.
"you should really tighten your bra straps fany ah" Sunny laughs.
"yahhhhh!!"
Tiffany gets up, sitting aside, hugging her body tightly, looking at the perverts surrounding her.

"yahhh! If you guys don't get out of the room, I swear I will kill you all" Taeyeon warns, but it comes like a kitty just meow.
"awwww, cutie!" Sooyoung giggles, she then let goes the struggling hard Taeyeon.
Taeyeon rushes to Tiffany side.

"well, since you guys love being a pervert, stay and watch" Taeyeon smirks much more sly this time.
She reaches out to Tiffany's hands, uncrosses it and slowly pushes Tiffany down back onto the bed. Taeyeon lower herself and takes Tiffany's lips in hers.
Tiffany's eyes open wide, as she looks side way, receiving surprises faces on her members face.
"yahh,tae" Tiffany's voice is muffle by the tongue that is being drove deep into her mouth now.
Taeyeon's hands start sliding up and down the waist line.

Soon, the members start getting awkward.
"SHIT YOU TAEYEON!" Hyoyeon hiss as she runs out of the room.
"aiiiii! Only you can do something like this, pervert taeng!" Sunny walks out from the room.
Leaving only Sooyoung, watching with her mouth agape, but enjoying the scene.
"yahhhhh! Shikshin!!!" Sunny came back and drags Sooyoung out of the room.

"quickly come to the living room, you two"
Sunny said before closing the door, leaving the two couple for a private moment.
Tiffany felt a formation of smile on her lips, she opens her eyes, only to see Taeyeon,
Backing her head up, getting off her lover.
"taeyeon, you shouldn't have done that in front of the members" Tiffany pouted as she gets the help to get up from Taeyeon.
"aiiii, for what they have done, they deserve it"
"they deserve a free show from us?" Tiffany rolls her eyes.
"you show them my puppies" Taeyeon pouts this time.
"I show them?" Tiffany gets up from the bed, "uhhh, suits you, im getting ready."
"fany ah" Taeyeon calls out as she watches her girlfriend walking over to the bathroom.
"wae?"
"when you change, can you just leave the door open?" Taeyeon smiles innocently.
Tiffany opens her mouth a little, her eyebrows arch a little, "seriously, byuntaeng?"
"I've got a name you called, well, what do you think?"
Taeyeon lets her ahjumma laughter out.

=

After the breakfast, they gather in the living room.
Tiffany smiles when she sees Jessica leans a little closer to Yuri by the side.
"yaahhhh" Tiffany taps Taeyeon by the shoulder.
"dae?" Taeyeon lower herself closer to Tiffany, her ear just right next to Tiffany.
Tiffany leans in and whisper, "I think Yulsic made up"
"ahhh" Taeyeon looks at Tiffany then to Yulsic's direction, a smile appear on her face too, when she sees Yuri and Jessica is having a conversation, giggling secretly while looking at one another, eye to eye. Taeyeon nods her head, "dae, I can see that too"
"im happy taeng" Tiffany let her head leans on Taeyeon's shoulder, just the right height anyway, so its very comfortable.

"okay, since we don't have any schedule today, we are going to the dangerous boys dorm..." Sunny announces.
When her eyes by pass Taeny, she quickly looks away.
Remembering what she witness not long ago in the morning.
"we'll have a small shoot at there" she continues.
The rest starts nodding her head.

They reaches the destination and soon, the shooting starts.
They start with the first thing, where they will have the boys to read out what they have written on the card towards them.
Huihoon gotten embarrassed when it was asked to read out what he wrote for Taeyeon.
Tiffany was in rage, as Huihoon calls her lover, the goddess.
She tries her hardest to not show any sign in front of the camera that her emotion is about to burst cos that wont be nice.
Taeyeon was giggling, shying away, but when the camera is not shooting her, Taeyen glance her way at where Tiffany was, standing right next to Jessica.
Tiffany frown the moment Taeyeon slapped his arm gently and calling him cute.
Tiffany caught Taeyeon cheeks blushes as he compliments her.

She's mine, fyi.... She's too pretty that she violate the rules? She's mine, dude, back off! She's into me.... Ugh!!!! – Tiffany

They finish the recording, Taeyeon smile when as she sees Tiffany walks into the changing room,
But the smile immediately faded when Tiffany ignores the smile and walk pass her.
Taeyeon pull the mic off her ear and ran after Tiffany.
"yaaaahhhh! Waekeuro?" Taeyeon ask as she hold Tiffany's wrist, to stop her from going any further.
"anniyahhhh~ let me go" Tiffany mumbles.

Taeyeon drags Tiffany into an empty stall in the bathroom.
She pinned Tiffany down at the wall behind her back,
"you better tell me, cos I don't want any arguments happens to us later on" Taeyeon snarled.
And tiffany finds it cute.
"what's going on? Period?" taeyeon ask.
"yah! No" Tiffany looks away, "cant we talk later? Like at home... what if someone come in and over heard us?"
"okay...." Taeyeon lets go off Tiffany.
"someone like huihoon, example" Tiffany says under her breath.
Taeyeon once again, pinned Tiffany back up on the wall.
"that was it? Because of him? you were jealous??" Taeyeon ask.
"w-what...."
"I heard what you just said, hwang mi young"
"yah! Don't call me that !!" Tiffany smacks Taeyeon's chest.
"how can you be moody at things like that!"
"he called my hubby a goddess, he is confessing to you indirectly!"
"and you cant be mad at me for what he said, I didn't make him say so"
Taeyeon was right, Tiffany looks away.
Taeyeon look at Tiffany who bite her bottom lips.
Cant handle herself, unable to resist it, Taeyeon stuff her tongue down into Tiffany's mouth,
Roughly pushing her tongue through the lips.
Tiffany struggle at first, but few moments later, she gives up, she gives in.
Her tongue was playing with taeyeon's.
Twirling around together, pushing in and out of each other mouths.
Taeyeon start sucking on Tiffany's tongue.
Tiffany felt her lower part now being fondle by Taeyeon's hand.
Tiffany just shook her head no, but Taeyeon didn't seems to realize it
So Tiffany uses her own hand to pull Taeyeon's hand away, but it made Taeyeon grab her groin instead of fondling, Tiffany moan unwillingly.
Tiffany pulls her tongue out from Taeyeon's mouth, from the sucking.
She quickly shakes her head when Taeyeon leans in for another kiss, "not here"
"don't ruin the atmosphere" taeyeon leans in.
Tiffany backs away, "what if someone walk in and heard me moan?"
"we'll say you pleasure yourself now and then" Taeyeon giggles at her own joke.
Only starts whining in pain when Tiffany smacks her continuously.
"let's go home"
"and continue?" Taeyeon ask hopefully.
"you pervert"
"only to you at least"
Tiffany laughs at Taeyeon's quick mouth in replying.
"love me?"
"more than ever" Taeyeon ask.
"who is ever?" Tiffany teases as she wants to test Taeyeon.
"ever is someone who lives forever, so I'll be loving you forever"
"impressive...." Tiffany smiles, her eye smile appears in sight.
"I know right? I am impressed by myself too" Taeyeon grins.
"show off"
"only because I have a girlfriend like you"
"pabo"
"if I ever let you go"
"naughty"
"whenever I see your puppies" Taeyeon smiles at this answer this time.
"pervert!"
"for the body of yours only"
"hmmmm....sex?"
"something I will do everyday if possible"

Tiffany's eyes widen, "every...day???"
Taeyeon chuckles out, shaking her head, "I was just trying to answer you quickly, that will be tiring...."
"and sore"
"love your moans"
"yahhhhh~ stop it"
"that's one of it you'll say during our session"
"yah! I mean it kim byun tae"
Taeyeon laughs again, even louder this time, "araso araso... let's leave"

=

Taeyeon just finish bathing, walking out from the toilet with an extra big size of white t-shirt.

"done?" Tiffany ask as she watches Taeyeon walk out from the bathroom.
"yeah yeah, your turn" Taeyeon answers.
Tiffany switch her laptop off and gets up from the desk.
"baby"
Taeyeon said as she wraps her arms around Tiffany's waist.
"yes, hubby?" Tiffany shows her eye smile.
"im....." Taeyeon looks at Tiffany's waist as she starts caressing it, "im horny~~"
Tiffany just stays quiet.
When Taeyeon didn't get any responds from Tiffany, she looks at her.
"yahhhh~ say something"
"tae...."
"you don't want sex?"
Tiffany just looks at Taeyeon, she receive a small sad smile from Taeyeon who then let her waist go, "ah~ araso, go bath...."
"are you angry?"
Taeyeon shakes her head, "of course not"
"hmmmmmm, I'll go bath then...." Tiffany studied Taeyeon's face for a moment.
"sure" Taeyeon kisses Tiffany.

Tiffany steps out from the shower room, wiping her wet body with the towel before wrapping her body with it. She looks at herself through the mirror.
A little admiring herself, her wet hair being bundle up, her fresh face.
A grin plays across her face when she pulls open the drawer.

Taeyeon look up when the door opens, Tiffany standing there, only in her towel.

With a pink dildo was smacking against Tiffany's palm.
Taeyeon slowly looks up back at Tiffany from the face.
A dirty grin is played on Tiffany's face already.
Taeyeon gulp, "erm........"

"erm?" Tiffany repeats the word seductively.

______________________________________________________________________________________