106>Poor Maknae....?

Yuri kept mumbling the script, trying to memorize it as much as possible.
Jessica once again walks into the room, she frown a little when she sees how Yuri is really too concentrate with the script, she didn't even ignore Yuri when she had a role in Wild Romance.
But remembering what Tiffany has taught her, she keep her calm, wipes the frown off her face as she starts to walk to her girlfriend.
Yuri turn around, surprise to see her girlfriend only in her night gown lingerie walking towards her after the small drama before that.

(......she's going to kill me silently.....)(yuri)

Yuri gulps with every step that Jessica makes.

@

Tiffany walks into the room, "thank god, joohyun is alright, we wouldn't want her fainting again..." she closes the door, but once she turns around, she only sees Taeyeon has her back facing her, "are you angry, my taeyeonnie...?"
Tiffany walks to the bed, but a smile was spread across her face, Taeyeon, laying on the bed, hugging the dukong closely to her body tightly, her mouth opens a little, letting small snores coming out every now and then.

(such a peaceful sight)(tiff)

Tiffany quietly climbs onto the bed, getting onto the other side of the empty space right beside Taeyeon. She slides into the covers, pressing herself closer to the sleeping latter.

(my god.....cant believe this latter is mine)(tiff)
"you're so cute, baby~~" Tiffany whisper slowly.
Tiffany let her fingers trace the perfected drawn shape eyebrows, slowly she slide the fingers down the smooth milky skin, down to the lips, it tickles Taeyeon a little, she mouthed a few things that was inaudible, Tiffany giggles quietly, but she leans down and gives a few small light peck.
It made the latter slowly opens her eyes in awake, "fany...." She groans sleepily.
"sorry, honey~" Tiffany kisses Taeyeon's forehead, "did I wake you up...."
"mmmmm" Taeyeon pulls Tiffany so much closer that their chest were pressing up against each other, "no..." she then sneaks a kiss, "sleep together, aren't you tired?"
Tiffany nods her head, she then change to rest her head on Taeyeon's arm instead, giving another kiss to Taeyeon, "yeah"
Taeyeon smile, "I love you"

@

"hey, seobang" says Jessica when she reaches right next to Yuri.
Yuri look up wondering what is going on in Jessica's mind now.
"sorry....i know....i shouldn't interrupt your memorizing script moments..." Jessica sighs a little.
Yuri then grab Jessica hand, "gwenchana"
"so..." Jessica turns Yuri's chair around, facing to her, "I'll let you read your script, while i....urm" Jessica sits on Yuri's leg, letting Yuri's leg be in between her thighs, "do my thing"
"d-do, your t-thing??" Yuri stammers.
Jessica slowly nod her head, "yeah be fair"
"f-fair?"
"mmhmmm" Jessica reaches out for the script on the table behind her and hands it to Yuri, "here"
Yuri's eyebrow arch close together, "er, jess-"
"go on" Jessica held the script up, so that it block Yuri's view from looking at her.
Jessica then let her hand held each side of the chair arm rest, holding it tightly.
That's when Yuri felt slow rubbing on her leg, she knew, it was Jessica rubbing her center on her leg, the pace were slowly and steady at first, but it just gets quicker and faster and that's when Yuri hears low quiet deep moans from her girlfriend who is enjoying herself.
"fuck" Yuri throws the script behind her, sending it flew across the room, landed at the corner.
Yuri grabs Jessica by the arms, smashing their lips roughly together.
Jessica stops pleasuring herself and indulge into the kissing session with her seobang.
After a few minutes, Yuri breaks the kiss, both smiling teasingly at each other.
"I thought...you wanted to study your script?" Jessica teases.
"how to when you are making my leg all sticky" Yuri teases back.
"hmmmmm...."
Yuri smirks, she then carries Jessica up, sitting at the table, Yuri kneel right in front of Jessica, spreading the legs apart and carry the legs up to rest over her shoulders instead, Yuri pulls the night gown lingerie up, her smirks become even wider when she sees Jessica doesn't has any panty on.
"look who's being naughty" Yuri let her fingers spread open the clit, she blows a few time to Jessica's hole.
"seobang-hnggggggggggggggghhhh~"
Yuri blow a few more times, before she start sucking her own two fingers.
"yyyahhhh~ stop teasinggg... yuri- AHNNNNNNGGGGGG!!"
Jessica arches her back to the limit when Yuri suddenly plunges two fingers into her core without any warning. Yuri start rotating her fingers in Jessica's hole, hitting the G-spot a few times, Jessica moans out deeply.
Yuri starts plunging her fingers in and out of Jessica's hole, thrusting harder and harder each time.
"ahhhh~!!!!!" Jessica pants become harder.
"SEO-!!!!" Jessica cant finish her sentence when Yuri hits her G-spot every now and then.
Not wanting their members to hear them, Yuri gets up from her kneeling position and gets up, kissing Jessica, to silent the hard moans and panting, the screaming, but her fingers still plunging in and out.

@

"seo?" Seohyun's head perk up as she heard someone called her name.
"wae?" Hyoyeon ask looking at seohyun.
"I heard someone call my name..."
"yeah" Sooyoung chew her chips, but her eyes never leave the tv screen, "I heard that too, I think it's sica..."
"ahhh" Seohyun stands up, "I'll go see what she need"

@

"mmmm" Tiffany lightly shakes Taeyeon's shoulder, "taetae" she calls out cutely.
"dae?" Taeyeon mumbles in her sleep.
"im hungry"
Taeyeon slowly opens her eyes, she stretches her body a little, "I'll go cook for you, alright?" still in her sleepy voice, she replies to Tiffany.
Tiffany nods her head, "gomawo"
With a few more stretch along with the deep groan, Taeyeon sits up, Tiffany gets up also, resting her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder from the back, "such a lovely hubby" Tiffany kisses Taeyeon's neck, "always giving me whatever I want"

Taeyeon laughs as she hears what Tiffany said, "that's cause I love you"
"I love you too" Tiffany sneak her hands around Taeyeon waist.
Taeyeon turn her head around to look at Tiffany, but only earning a kiss from Tiffany.
"let's go"

@

"unnie, what is it-"

Seohyun only had her jaw literally drop open wide, really wide when she opens Jessica's bedroom door. But none of the two who were having sex realize someone has actually open the door.
Taeyeon and Tiffany came out from their room, laughing together, with Tiffany still hugging Taeyeon from behind, "hey-"
But Seohyun who was stunned, didn't realize Taeny was there, but she ran to the other direction.
"mwo" Taeyeon looks at her maknae who suddenly act so weirdly.
"what is up with her...?" Taeyeon ask, wondering.
Tiffany stops hugging Taeyeon and ran after her maknae.
Taeyeon see a door half open, she walks there, her jaw drop opens also, but she quickly and quietly close the door.
Shaking her head.

@

Taeyeon walks to Seohyun's room and knock on the door, she opens the door, to only see Tiffany soothing maknae by a sideway hug, patting Seohyun's head on the back.
The two looks at Taeyeon.
"oh hey, I was just going to make a meal, what do you guys want?" Taeyeon ask.
Seohyun shakes her head, Tiffany stand up and walks to Taeyeon, gesturing Taeyeon to go out.
Tiffany closes the door, "im going to stay in here with maknae for awhile...need to talk to her"
"I got it" Taeyeon nods her head, "so-"
"there's something that you want to ask?"
Taeyeon nods her head.
"well, go ahead" Tiffany leans her back against the wall behind her.
"you....taught sica that??"
"I taught sica what?"
"that" Taeyeon points at the direction which will lead to Jessica's room.
"what?"
"well, Jessica is in her lingerie and Yuri was-"
"whoa whoa whoa, ok, shhhh" Tiffany leans up and covers Taeyeon's mouth, "shhhh"
Tiffany turns to Seohyun's room, signaling Taeyeon not to go any further.
Taeyeon nod her head, understanding, Tiffany drops her hand back to her side, "I just taught her a few moves, that's it.. but nothing more... the rest is up to their sleeve, not mine"
"but why I never see you in any lingerie like sica's before"
Tiffany flicks Taeyeon by the forehead, "you like it?"
"yeah"
"yyyahhhh!" Tiffany flicks Taeyeon's forehead again.
"OWW" Taeyeon stares at Tiffany.
"how could you-"
"what I mean was I would like to see you in one, not that I like seeing Jessica in that" Taeyeon rolls her eyes.
"that's cause I don't have one"
"I'll get you one"
Tiffany shakes her head.
Taeyeon pouted sadly, "why not"
"cause I'll end up in nothing anyway and you love tearing my clothes apart" Tiffany rolls her eyes.
"but I want to see you in one of those"
"yahhh!"
"yahhhhhh!" Taeyeon complains.
"go cook for me" Tiffany usher Taeyeon.
"will you wear one?"
"yah! Taeyeon!"
"pweaseee?"
".......no"
Taeyeon hold on her own hands, like in a praying way, clenching both hands into one fist.
"pwease fany ah?"
Tiffany rolls her eyes, knowing she has no way out for this, "okay okay"
Taeyeon jumps up in happiness, "wooooo!!! Oh yeahhhh!!!" she cheers.
"now get your ass into the kitchen and cook me something"
"I'll cook your ass..."
"TAEYEON"
Taeyeon giggles and walk away.