148>Insecurities that Taeyeon felt

Jessica crosses her legs, sitting on the bed, her chin resting on one of her palm as she looks at Taeyeon explaining about the message that she accidentally seen from Nickhun to Tiffany.
When the short latter is done, Jessica lets out a sigh.
"I know, I'm dumb" Taeyeon sighs out as well, her eyebrow lift up when Jessica shakes her head.

"you just love her too much" Jessica answers.

"is that bad....?"

Jessica has her lips curve to one side as she thinks on how to answer Taeyeon, "is not that is bad, not that is good either..Is good you love her so much, but is bad if you love her too much"

"...."

"if you care for too much, you will get hurt pretty easily"

"does it happens to you and Yuri?" Taeyeon ask.

"not as constant as you and Tiffany does, you see, if being compared, you and Tiffany is like ultra in love with one another, like a magnet that sticks to one another closely. See, there is always a positive and negative side, if there is too much positive from the both of you it means, things might just be even worse trouble when bad things happens. But if too much of negativity, nothing can last"

"..."

Jessica scowl at Taeyeon, "you don't get it, do you"
Taeyeon is afraid but then she really don't understand much what Jessica has just said.
"come here, let me knock your head" Jessica leans forward, showing her knuckles.
Taeyeon jaw drop open, "wae!" she goes backwards instead.
"cos you're a babo, let me do so!"
"WAE"

"Hnng!" Jessica rolls her eyes, "trust yourself kim tae yeon"

"trust in what" Taeyeon looks at Jessica innocently, looking so cute than ever.

"Yourself...I don't want to see you get hurt" Jessica sighs.

"I love Tippani" Taeyeon lets out another sigh, Jessica leans forward so suddenly and knocks Taeyeon on the head, this time, it is Taeyeon's turn to scowl and growl, holding her forehead, rubbing the spot where it hurts.

"babo" Jessica sticks her tongue out.

***

Tiffany steps out from the bathroom, wrapping her body with the towel, she walks to her bed, frown when she looks at Taeyeon's luggage bag sitting next to her, Tiffany unzips her bag and pulls her singlet out, changing into her shorts after that, she throws the towel onto the bed, sitting at the edge.

I want my Tae Tae.... – Tiffany

Tiffany smacks both her hands on the bed as gets up, decided to look for her Tae Tae. Picking the extra keycard from her purse, getting out from her room, her eyes opening wide when she sees who's walking to her direction, "yul?" Tiffany closes the door.
"hey, myoungie" Yuri smirks when she teases the girl, rubbing Tiffany's forehead with her knuckles playfully, Tiffany looks around, including behind Yuri, "mwo, who are you looking for?"
"where's taetae?" Tiffany wonders.

Yuri tilt her head to the side, "that's your taetae, how would I know? Isnt she's with you?"
Tiffany shakes her head, "she said you looked for her"
"I did?" Yuri scratch her head, "not that I remember, me and yoona went to the sundries nearby"

She lied to me? – Tiffany

"try calling her" Yuri advice.
Tiffany shakes her head, "she left her phone in the room, I thought she's with you"
"come on, let me take the ramyun cups to my room, then we'll go look for her. Who knows maybe she's in my room" Yuri added as she walks to her room right now.

Tiffany follows behind Yuri but her mind was buys wondering why Taeyeon lied to her about Yuri looking for her when it didn't, is Taeyeon up to something to surprise her or maybe something she was hiding from her?