9> Jinja Mianhae

[TIFFANY's POV]

After having the fun time dancing with yoonyul she make her way back to taeng's table.

But suprise to see no one is there.

(where are they.....)

Tiffany start looking around..

She wanted to call taeyeon but just realize tae's bag is right next to hers..

"jessi" she calls the girl next to her table who is sitting with her sister, Krystal and F(x) members together.

"you seen taetae?" tiffany asked.

"not really.she's here?" Jessica look around.

(i asked the wrong person indeed -.-)

"unnie. i saw taeyeon unnie with donghae oppa just not long ago..." Sulli answer.

"the both of them?"

Sulli nod her head "yeap..but im not sure if they even realize me...taeyeon unnie just bang me by the shoulder..."

"where did they head to?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TAEYEON's POV]

(im doing this for Tiffany...even if it means for me to get down on my knees...how embarrass it might be..anything for tiffany...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TIFFANY's POV]

Just as she push open one of the random doors...

She was shock at what she is looking...

what is happening right infront of her eyes..

(why is taeyeon kneeling down....infront of donghae.....)

"....ex-explain....what is this!"

donghae approach closer to Tiffany..

He reach out for her "tiff,i have something to tell you..."

"then talk"

Tiffany move out before he can even reach her and walk to taeyeon's side.

Holding the leader who is crying badly.

"im sorry to break this to you...i know it might hurt you....but you still have to know...." Donghae sigh.

(what....?he's going to finally admit it to tiffany? for real....?)(tae)

"please dont be suprise...but the person you are holding now...she's trying to ruin our relationship......." donghae cover his forehead...pretending to be sad.

(son of a bitch.....)(tae)

"what are you talking about...why would she do something like this...."

Tiffany ask,being very curious..

"she forced me to leave you. because she herself is having a crush on you.."

Tiffany jaw drop open..

Taeyeon stare shockly as she cant believe those lies he make...

loving tiff is definitely not a lie...but her begging him is not really the reason...

she was begging him to not do anything that would hurt her!

"ask her yourself..." donghae points at taeyeon..