190>The New

Frustrated, Tiffany march back to her room, seeing the sleeping person on the bed, pisses her off further.
"Kim Tae Yeon" she scolds, sitting on the bed hard, causing the sleeping person to move a little, Tiffany slaps Taeyeon's butt, "For the last time, Kim Tae Yeon, WAKE UP!!" she growls, stirring the girl to awake.
Taeyeon sits up behind of Tiffany, she rest her chin on Tiffany's shoulder, "Mmm"
"No, mmm TaeTae" Tiffany turns her body a bit so she can cups Taeyeon's face in her hands, she can't help but giggles seeing the sleepy face in her hands, so small, looking like a- "...hamster"
Taeyeon just simply nods her head, she can't even keep her eyelids open at all.
"My hamster Taeng" Tiffany lightly blows air at Taeyeon's face, making Taeyeon wrinkles her nose a bit, "wake up..."
"Just give me 5 more minutes...pweaseee" Taeyeon mumbles, scratching the bridge of her nose as she said.
"You said that an hour ago" Tiffany rolls her eyes, "Okay, if you open your eyes now...I'll give you a ki-"
"KISS!"
Taeyeon's eyes pops open wide, "Hi" she puckers her lips at Tiffany.
Tiffany shrug her shoulders, leaning sideway as she kisses Taeyeon by the cheek.
"What is that?" Taeyeon ask in confusion, looking at Tiffany in puzzle.
"Angle kiss"
"What the hell is with the angle kiss" Taeyeon pouts.
"Like you and Baekhyun?" Tiffany gets up from the bed.
"Damn it" Taeyeon capture Tiffany's wrist in her grip, pulling Tiffany back on the bed, "Cheater"
Tiffany looks at Taeyeon for a quiet while, just staring.
"...what...?" Taeyeon wonders why Tiffany is suddenly so quiet.
Tiffany lets her right hand reaches out and stroke tenderly against the side of Taeyeon's soft cheek, "I miss us, with all the drama going on, we both know, something changes in between us...people thinks we're drifted apart.....when we're not-" Tiffany sighs, "and this affects us, right?"
Taeyeon let out a sigh, nodded as well as she sits aside instead of trapping Tiffany underneath her.
Tiffany gets up, leaning close to her girlfriend, linking their arms, "Sorry..."
"What for?" Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, "You didn't do anything wrong, smoothy hwang" she smiles, kissing Tiffany on the forehead.
"I spoiled your mood before our flight to Japan" Tiffany frowns.
"No you didn't" she shakes her head as she replies, she then looks at Tiffany, "here with you, nothing can spoil my mood"
Tiffany looks back at Taeyeon, "Really?" she smiles even more, letting her index finger rubbing against Taeyeon's bottom lips, she reaches the back of Taeyeon's neck, pulling the latter down a bit so she could kiss Taeyeon on the lips.
"See, it's better already" she smile, "Have you pack the bags?"
"What do you think?" Tiffany smirks.
"I take that as a no?" Taeyeon smirks back.
"hehehehe" Tiffany grins, leaning backwards into Taeyeon, giggling her way for her laziness always depending on Taeyeon to pack their luggage bags.
"He.He you lazy"
Taeyeon starts attacking Tiffany with tickles, the girl start squiggling around, trying to avoid those tickles, until their door suddenly opens, the two stops, looking at Sunny at the door, standing with her arm crossed.
"I am soooooooooo not sharing room with you guys this time" she puff her cheeks, turning away.
"Wait, Sunny-ahh is not wh-MMhhhh!!!"
Taeyeon covers Tiffany mouth until Sunny leaves their bedroom.
"Yyyahhhhh!" Tiffany yanks Taeyeon's hand away, "She misunderstood us! She thought we were going to-"
"Let her think that way...who knows if we'll do it or not in Japan"
"Haishh!" Tiffany slaps Taeyeon's thigh for her mischief.

*****

Ended up, the two was given a room to themselves. Thanks to Sunny, who simply spread the rumour of what she sees in the morning but whenever Tiffany would want to explain, Taeyeon would show signs to Tiffany, telling her not to.
Tiffany opens the door to their hotel room, where else Taeyeon is behind her, dragging the two luggage bags behind her, rolling her eyes at Tiffany.
"Don't do that" she points at Taeyeon, "I've helped by opening the door" she sticks her tongue out teasingly.
"Oh wow, thanks" Taeyeon answers back in sarcasm.
Taeyeon places their bags next to the shoe rack.
"So"
She did not know when and how, but Tiffany is already in front of her, arms wrapping around her neck, "What should we do now that we have the room to ourselves?" Tiffany wriggles her eyebrows cutely, but watching how Taeyeon just looking back at her blankly gives Tiffany the answer to her question already, "You still...can't"
Tiffany was clearly disappointed, she knows for as long as Taeyeon still has that pain in her heart, she won't ever do it with her, wanting to leave in case their topic would turn into an argument, Taeyeon stops her, "ehhh-ge..."
"What..."
"Lets hang out tomorrow?" smiles Taeyeon as she suggests.
"Like we can" Tiffany rolls her eyes.
"We can be like a new couple tomorrow"
"Don't be silly" Tiffany rolls her eyes.
"Lets see who's the silly one tomorrow" blurts Taeyeon.

The next morning, Tiffany wakes up to an empty side on the bed, she looks around sees Taeyeon sitting in front of the tv, totally relaxing herself, enjoying their small getaway before their concert. Tiffany looks around again, trying to see if there's anything that Taeyeon has prepared ahead for their so called date, but the room has no changes, is still the same the night they goes to sleep, she looks at Taeyeon again, Kim Tae Yeon...what do you have in mind? She looks at Taeyeon's side profile, the corner of her lips lifted up when the comedian did some funny slapstick, Tiffany finds herself smiling at the view she is viewing right now, what have you done Kim Tae? You make me go silly on your silly little reactions... Sitting upright, Tiffany lifts the blanket off her, crossing her legs, as she continues watching Taeyeon's all kind of reaction that she is making from the comedy she is watching.
Tiffany finds herself drowning into 101 reactions from Kim Tae Yeon, even when Taeyeon looks at her direction, Tiffany is still looking at Taeyeon with dreamy eyes.
"Why is your face all red? Are you feeling okay?" Taeyeon tilts her head.
Tiffany nods her head, snapping herself out from drooling everywhere, she gets out of bed, "Yup. You're up early?"
"Quite, I need to get things prepared right?" she smiles, getting off couch as well, they meet at the centre of the room.
Tiffany looks around, still sees nothing, "Mmm~~ getting things prepared...I can see that" she teases.
"The breakfast is here, lets eat before we go"
"Go where?"
"Somewhere"
"Like where"
"Like why don't you just eat first, then we'll go, then you'll know" Taeyeon usher Tiffany to the small kitchen area.

The 2 sitter dining table is quite well prepared.
"Half boiled egg, your favourite, with bacon and 2 toasts" said Taeyeon as she slides the chair away from the dining table, "Sit here, Fany-ahh"
"You made this?" asked Tiffany as she sits at the chair Taeyeon offered and pulled for her.
Taeyeon chuckles, "Of course" she made her way to the other side, "Not"
Tiffany giggles at Taeyeon's silliness.
She reaches out to pick up the half boiled egg, opened at the top middle top, "Kyuptaaa"
"How is an egg cuter than this?"
Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, who is pointing at herself, she rolls her eyes.
"And this?" Taeyeon turns her face a bit, now pointing at her dimple as she pretends to smile, "Don't deny it, I saw how you've been staring at me when I was watching the tv"
"What the-"
Taeyeon did a smooch kiss at the air, while Tiffany breaks the egg, pouring the content into the bowl in front of her, something clinks, hitting against the small spoon.
"Oh?"
Tiffany use the spoon and feel around the bowl, she scoops up, something is sitting in the spoon, "Boya" she pours the thing she scoops up onto the napkin, "Oh my god, how can 5 stars hotel make such mistake...what the hell is..." Tiffany uses her spoon to clear the egg yolk away, she sees something silver insight, her eyes widens, "Tae?"
Taeyeon gets up from her seat and walks over to Tiffany's side, wiping the ring with the napkin, she held it in between her fingers when she has done cleaning it, "Happy Lovers Day, Tiffany" she said with a cute dimple smile as she slides the silver ring into Tiffany's middle finger, the proposing finger.
"Happy Lovers Day?" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon.
"They said so"
"Who they?"
"Choi Sooyoung" smiles Taeyeon.
Tiffany chuckles, "Oooh, that love master?"
"Eat up, we'll start our date soon"
"D-date? Where are we going, TaeTae?"
"Where we both love to go"
"DISNEYLAND!?!?!?!"
"I've bought the tickets already" smiles Taeyeon, "But manager oppa will be coming with us, you know...just in case"
"I LOVE YOU" Tiffany sprint onto her feet, jumping towards Taeyeon into a koala hug, wrapping her thighs around Taeyeon's waist, "Thank you" she smiles sweetly before leaning in to give Taeyeon a kiss.

They had been around Disneyland, them with few of their manager oppas around them, keeping them safe, walking around until it started drizzling, they ran into a souvenir store, Taeyeon was patting the droplets on her arms off where else Tiffany is already off, wandering around the shop, squealing when she sees any cute stuffs.
Quickly Taeyeon followed behind closely as Tiffany was running her fingers passed a rack of hanging clothes and wearing stuffs, "Yah" Tiffany lift a hanger off the hanging rack, "Look!" she waves the pink Minnie mouse raincoat right in front of Taeyeon's face, causing her girlfriend to take a few step backwards.
"We could wear this and go out play" suggest Tiffany smiling brightly.
"Most of the rides stops temporarily until the rain stops, Tiffany, perhaps we should just stay here..."
Tiffany frowns almost immediately, "Then we're gonna waste the free time we have..."
"There's nothing we can do-" Taeyeon shrug her shoulders until Tiffany keep swinging the raincoat in her face, "No please" she stop Tiffany from putting the raincoat literally in her face, "I can't afford to get you sick, we still have our concert going on, remember?"
Tiffany sulks but she turns around to hang the raincoat back to its place, she look at Taeyeon, "I couldn't afford to waste a single second when it comes to being with you in a place we both love..."
Taeyeon watch as Tiffany turns away from her after finishing her sentence, she takes a deep breath before pulling to a stop, "Fineeeeee" she picks up the pink raincoat that Tiffany has taken earlier on, "You're right" said Taeyeon as she nods her head.
Tiffany squeals happily at Taeyeon's quick giving in attitude whenever it comes to her, she feel blessed to have a lover who actually spoil her when it comes to things like this, it makes her feel extra special, "Let's get you one!" she reach out for another pink one not until a hand stops her, she looks at the owner of the hand belonging to, shaking her head with a disapproval look on her face.
"Not pink"
Tiffany frowns.
"No. Not pink, definitely...affirmative" Taeyeon hissed under her breath, "No. Matter. What"
Tiffany chuckles silently to herself, "Fine, go ahead and choose, I'll be at the counter"
"Okay"
Taeyeon saw a cute and simple one, with not much interest in choosing the design or the colors, she simply just took the one she second lay eyes on and head straight to the counter.
"A black one?" her girlfriend raised an eyebrow.
"Don't be such a color-cist" jokes Taeyeon.
"Oh, let me grab one more item, I'll be back."
Tiffany starts leaving the counter as Taeyeon pulls her wallet out from the back of her pocket, watching her girlfriend dashing in between the aisle. It didn't took long, when Tiffany came back with nothing pink in her hand but instead, the same exact black Mickey Mouse raincoat that Taeyeon has selected for herself, "Okay...done" she places her raincoat on top of Taeyeon's.
"Really?"
Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, nodding her head, "Yeap! Quick TaeTae, pay up and we'll go"
Finally stepping out of the shop under the roof, they took out their purchases and tear the barcode price tag off as they put on their new raincoat, "Why did you change? You've always liked pink"
"I'll tell you when the right time comes" smiles Tiffany.
"Now?"
"We're in the public...lets go to......the Mickey Ferris wheel...I think they don't stop that ride, right?"
"The only way is to find out" smiles Taeyeon back at Tiffany.
Indeed is not, so the two lined up and got onto the ride without their managers, finally, just them two and no one else, Tiffany slide the hood of her raincoat off and Taeyeon did the same. She took her smartphone out to look at her own reflection of her own through the black screen.
"Maybe now is the right time to tell me the reason?" said Taeyeon as she leans her back against the seat behind her, looking at Tiffany parting her hair lines properly, "Why change the pink?"
"I realize something more important than pink"
"Woahhh" Taeyeon pretends to be all serious, checking Tiffany out by letting her palm feels around Tiffany's forehead, "Black is the new pink?" she teases sarcastically.
Tiffany stops Taeyeon by grabbing her hand, "Taeyeon is the new pink" she said in a serious tone.
Feels like things were going into their way, the Ferris Wheels halt to a stop.
"Only we knew what is really going on in our life, others doesn't, they see what the media shows them...but...Tae...our relationship status always remains the same, but I believe, you and I both felt the difference in between us...something is actually tearing us apart, leading us further away from each other" Tiffany runs her right hand fingers through her lock of hair, "One night, when you're asleep...I woke up, I had those visions, where...you and I both, not being together...it kind of freaks me out" she admits.
Taeyeon reaches out to hold Tiffany's hand, pulling it and letting it rest on her own lap as she intertwines their fingers, she shows an apologetic smile.
"This is going to sound wrong, but I just don't want to hide anything else away from you anymore... I do not want to jeopardize what I am having right now into much more worse...the only reason you haven't been able to touch me is because of April..."
Taeyeon continue watching Tiffany silently.
"You felt..well, I felt like, your love to me, has lessen...for that is the reason of to why you can't touch me anymore like how you used to"
"Tiff, I-"
"It's okay...I understand and I love you and I'm here to stay, not leaving you any inch further, I promise" Tiffany assures Taeyeon, she wants Taeyeon to trust her that she won't let their relationship drift further apart, she squeezes Taeyeon's hand in hers a bit, calming the girl from panicking, "I won't because I love you..."
"And I love you too and I'm sorry" Taeyeon licks her own lips, "Sorry for being a coward..."
"I've hurt you badly this time, didn't I?" she ask daringly, but Taeyeon slow and silent nod actually kills her heart almost instantly, of course she would've prepared herself for getting that answer but she was hoping that it wasn't that severe to such point and now finally knowing how severe it is, her heart sunken.
"Sorry" said Tiffany but it came out as a whisper.
The ride starts moving again.
"Lets stop being sorry and make it work again, araso?"
Tiffany watch as the corner of Taeyeon's lips actually goes upwards, that made her smile back in return, "Okay" she replies.
"Fany-ahh"
"Oh?"
Taeyeon look at their hands, intertwining, resting on her laps, "I'm not letting you go"

*****

Taeyeon decide to take a day visit to her parents place, it's been quite a bit since she last visited them and she has seriously miss her mum's cooking. Tiffany decide to join in, one, she doesn't want to be anywhere without her girlfriend if possible, not especially when they have the free little time to themselves and two, she really misses Mrs. Kim, Taeyeon's omma, whom is almost like a mother to her.
Entering the house, hand in hand, they were greeted by Taeyeon's elder brother whom seems to be a bit pretty obvious that he was avoiding any kind of long eyes contact with Tiffany. It wasn't like this before previously, he was friendly and joyful, now he has this slight annoyance unwelcome look on his face that he didn't even bother to hide.
"Oppa" Taeyeon greets coolly, followed by Tiffany with a much more lighter and sweeter tone followed by a full manner bow.
He looked at her for a quick one second and just nod his head a bit before making himself a potato couch in the living room.
"Ommoooo" a middle age ahjumma came out from the kitchen, Taeyeon's mum was different, her eyes were all on Tiffany instead of her own daughter, Taeyeon smiles to herself at the situation as her mum wipes her hands on the apron before capturing Tiffany's face in her hands, "My pretty child...how have you been doing?"
Tiffany eye got a bit teary, she leans in for a hug, missing the motherly feeling and finally an honest love she felt coming from someone who is not a family of hers, whom actually love and care for her as though she was one of theirs, "Omma. I miss you too"
"You look at you, you've loss a lot of weight didn't you?" Mrs. Kim breaks the hug, looking at Taeyeon, "Why did you not feed your girlfriend?"
And that made Taeyeon's jaw drop open, but she giggles.
"Come with me...I've baked some cookies for you since Taeyeon told me you'll be coming"
Taeyeon wave a bit to Tiffany before her girlfriend was being drag by her own mother into the kitchen. When the two women she loves a lot is out of sight, her expression change to a bitter one, she slaps his feet that was dangling over the couch.
"OWW!! What is that for!?" Jiwoong groans, glaring at Taeyeon.
"Stop pretending, you're showing faces to Tiffany, your dislike...she can feel it if I'm feeling it" Taeyeon crosses her arms.
Jiwoong flexes his jaw, but he look away not wanting to argue with his younger sister. Taeyeon made her way to the same couch her brother is sitting on.
"You're going to hurt her"
"So?"
"..." Taeyeon looks at Jiwoong in disbelief, since when her brother has become so rude towards her.
"She hurt my sister"
"Well. You have to start learning that is your sister who chooses this road herself, so she should bear and face all kind of obstacles being thrown at her" said Taeyeon firmly.
Jiwoong sits up, looking at his sister, "Right. So I can only stand aside and watch my sister fall?"
"I am not falling"
"Yes you bloody is"
"Oppa"
"Stop acting like you're tough!"
"You don't even know half the things that are happening!"
"I DO KNOW HOW HARD IT IS MUST BE FOR YOU UNTIL YOU HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE IN A FAKE RELATIONSHIP WITH A JUNIOR OF YOURS TO COVER UP FOR HER SO PEOPLE WOULD STOP BLAMING ON HER ONLY" Jiwoong glares at Taeyeon, but he got up from the seat anyway, "I'm not stupid, sis" and left her.
Taeyeon sighs out in frustration of the small debate she have there with her brother, it's been long since they does this, as she wonders what her girlfriend and mother was doing in the kitchen, her wonders disappears, seeing Tiffany standing at the entrance, with a painful expression which made Taeyeon believe that Tiffany has probably heard the conversation she had with her brother.
"Hey"
Taeyeon makes her way to where Tiffany is at. Tiffany's head hangs low.
"Hey" Taeyeon repeats again, holding each side of Tiffany's shoulders, "Is nothing-"
"I'm sorry"
Taeyeon pulls Tiffany into a big tight hug, she hear light sobs as Tiffany lays her head on her shoulder, "There's nothing to be sorry about...we choose this...we'll face anything together.."

Dinner was prepared and served on the table.
Jiwoong is still ignoring the fact that Taeyeon was trying to get his attention, she tried to start a conversation with him but he would coldly shrug it off by answering in one or two syllabus only which is starting to piss Taeyeon a little bit.
Tiffany took off her apron, she watch from inside of the kitchen, she look at the Kim family sitting at the table, she sighs inwardly. What have I done...
"Urm" Tiffany clears her throat, catching everyone's attention in the dining room as she joins them, "Everyone...please accept this"
Before they can ask what is it, Tiffany did a full bow, all the way to the floor, her head bowing and touching the ground.
Shock.
Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim was the first to get onto their feet, rushing to Tiffany's side, "What is wrong, Tiffany?" when Mr. Kim helped Tiffany to get back up on her feet, they could clearly sees the tears Tiffany is fighting against, she shook her head.
"I...I've hurt your daughter...for I do not know how many times...I-" and Tiffany was back onto her knees.
Pushing herself away from the dining table, Taeyeon rushes to Tiffany's side, "Are you okay?? Tiff???" with no hesitation or what so ever, Taeyeon carries Tiffany up and heads to her room, placing the girl on her single bed, "Hey..." she reaches out to feel Tiffany's forehead, "Are you feeling unwell...?"
Tiffany pulls Taeyeon's hand away, shaking her head, "Jiwoong oppa is right..."
"No he isn't...he doesn't even know half the things he blabbers today...please don't take it too seriously?"

Jiwoong watch as his mum grab some of the meal and place it on a smaller bowls onto a tray, "Let me do it, mum" he said as he stood beside his mother, "You should go eat"
"That poor girl...she must've been thinking a lot ever since the incident" mumbles Mrs. Kim, shaking her head as she remembers how Tiffany's knees gave in, because she was weak.
"Isn't Tae-"
Mrs. Kim looks at her son, "She took a great big step, to have the relationship she has with your sister, hidden...she sacrifices more than anyone but only your sister and her will ever know..this is the thing with humans nowadays, they overlook at one thing, they judge based on what the public media is feeding them..."
"..."
"You may think she has hurt your sister with the decision she took, but you will only later realize, the big burden she has put onto her own shoulders when she decided to allow the media to come up with her relationship with Khun...to be hate by your own fans, is probably one of the most painful thing ever..."
Jiwoong sighs a bit.
"Go back to eat, I'll carry this to Tae's room and join you guys later"
"No omma" Jiwoong looks at his mum lovingly, "You go back to eat and let me carry this to them..."
Mrs. Kim look at her own son with impressed.
"I owe someone an apology" he said and with that, he carries the tray easily.

The two was interrupted by the knock coming from the door.
"Come on in...is not lock" announce Taeyeon.
Jiwoong steps into his sister's room with the tray, "Mum told me to get you guys this..."
"Leave it on the dressing table" Taeyeon answers coolly.
Tiffany reaches out to touch Taeyeon's hand, shaking her head gently in disapproval, showing that she doesn't want Taeyeon to treat Jiwoong that way and little did she know, he was observing them while he places the tray on the dressing table. He shoves both his hands into his pockets.
"I owe you an apology" he looks at Tiffany, "Sorry"
This time, Taeyeon and Tiffany are both in shock, utter shock.
"If I hurt you, it would means that, I am hurting my sister indirectly at the end...and...true...I didn't know the whole story...I shouldn't judged..." he said it sincerely.
"Is not your fault...I'm sorry too" said Tiffany.

Taeyeon's mum banned them from going home at such hours, so they have to stay for the night.
Tiffany came out from the bathroom and enters Taeyeon's room, she sees Taeyeon on the floor on top of a blanket that was spread across the floor, "What do you think you're doing?"
"What does it looks like?"
"Try sleeping on the floor tonight" Tiffany glares at Taeyeon fiercely.
"Sheesh, a single bed is taken by you, and now you want me out?" she jokes.
Tiffany climbs onto bed, today she look different, she wore a nightdress, it looks cute. Taeyeon walk over to the door to lock it.
"What move is that?" Tiffany eyed Taeyeon suspiciously.
Taeyeon starts packing the blanket and pillows she has thrown onto the ground as Tiffany comfortably lays on her front, watching Taeyeon.
"That move is call, I-Do-Not-Want-My-Brother-Walking-Into-My-Room-When-My-Girlfriend-Is-Asleep-With-Her-Leg-Opens-Wide"
Tiffany picked a pillow up and threw at Taeyeon, bull's-eye, at the face.
"Come cuddle with me" offers Tiffany, "A single bed can do..."
"Okay" Taeyeon joins Tiffany on the bed as her girlfriend quickly gets into a much more comfortable position, her back leaning closely against Taeyeon's front, "Feeling better?"
"Mmm" Tiffany nods her head, enjoying the fact that Taeyeon's arm was lock securely around her waist.
"Sleep well, love"
"Love you too"

Deep in her sleep, something was definitely disturbing her sleep at the moment, she felt something brush up her thighs, she shudders at the feeling, she hope is not a bug or anything crawling, it was ticklish but gentle but she didn't dare to make any move.
Then that's where she felt something intruding inside of her.
"Tae" Tiffany hissed in the dark, she hold onto Taeyeon's wrist, "What do you think you're doing?" she hissed threateningly.
"What does it seems to be like?"
Tiffany swear she could even hear the smirk coming from Taeyeon herself. Taeyeon ended up, leaning her chin on Tiffany's arm.
"At 2am in the midnight?????"
"Don't you find sex in the midnight nice? After sex, we can go back to sleep...take the rest we need.."
Tiffany felt Taeyeon slipped another finger into her, she bites her lips, not wanting to give in to temptation.
"You said you wanted me" Taeyeon whispers seductively into Tiffany's ear, "I'm giving you what you want now..." she flicks her tongue at Tiffany's earlobe.
With all her might and determination, much to the protest her brain is scowling at her, she pulls Taeyeon's hand away with all strength.
"No" she said sternly, turning around to face her lover, "Not where your parents or family could hear us..."
"You sure?" Taeyeon smirks.
"Yes..."
"Don't be regret"
"No one will be this crazy to have sex under the same roof with their family around"
"No no...just you" said Taeyeon, wiping her fingers at the hem of her tee, chuckling.
"You'll see, the members will agree with me"

"Just do it ughhhh" Sunny rolls her eyes, "They should know" she rolls her eyes again.
"Yeah, besides, weren't you the one complaining how you guys didn't have sex ever since after her birthday?" Jessica added.
"..and that was supposed to be a secret" Tiffany stares at Jessica's direction, "Thank you so effing much, Sica"
Jessica shows her expression of not giving a damn about it. Tiffany on the other is annoyed that Taeyeon is actually enjoying this moment, where the members were actually agreeing with her that having sex under one roof where the parents are at, is an okay.
"Please...they should know how much of a rapist their daughter is" added Sooyoung as she butter up the bread before taking a bite.
"I'm with Tiffany-unnie on this one guys..." said Yoona, hugging Tiffany around the shoulders.
"Thank you, finally" Tiffany smiles to Yoona.
"We all know how loud she is and she can't really control that"
Tiffany's smile faded as she holds her fist up, threaten to punch Yoona for betraying her in the end.
"You guys are a bunch of weirdos" announces Tiffany as she leaves the kitchen area, "I'm taking a rest from all these crazy people..." she yawns.
"Since when SNSD are just people?" jokes Hyoyeon.
"You guys are weird, I'm not asking any of you anymore..." said Tiffany.
"Then who do you think will give you an answer to that?" asked Taeyeon jokingly.
"gg9snsd and the readers" replied nonchalantly by Tiffany as she heads to her room.
"gg- who? What readers??" Taeyeon ask in a puzzle tone as she follows Tiffany quickly, "What's that?"
"Nah, just some author on AFF" said Tiffany.
"AFF- YAH! You banned me from reading at that site-" Taeyeon mumbles.
"That's cos you're always only reading smuts, Kim ByunTae"
And the two continues their cute bickering while they head to their room to take a rest.
Sooyoung and Hyoyeon decide to catch on some movies, where else it was just Yuri and Jessica left in the kitchen area.
"So...no shooting today?" asked Yuri as Jessica was adding a few cubes of sugar cube into her cup of tea, the blonde shakes her head, "So...you're going to spend a day here today?" her eyes gleams with hopes.
Jessica shook her head, "No" she took a sip of her tea, "I'll be leaving before dinner"
"Why so"
Jessica looks at Yuri, "...I don't get you and to where you are leading this to"
"To us" she answers shortly.
"Us?"
"You know what I'm talking about..."
Jessica places the cup on the table, "I know and that is why I'm leaving earlier-"
"Why" Yuri block Jessica in her way with her whole self, "Why are you doing this to us?"
"In case if you have Alzheimer, it was you...Kwon Yuri...whom pushed me away most of the times because you still thinks my feelings are still hanging around Taeyeon and not you and besides, is been the past, I prefer the status we are at now, at least we don't argue or hurt each other anymore" she looks at Yuri earnestly, pleading Yuri to let her go so they don't have to continue this.
"But I don't" Yuri whispers into Jessica's face, "I don't want to live in fear everyday...Jess"
"Fear?"
"Fear of that you'll belong to someone else girlfriend someday..."
Jessica chuckles at Yuri's statement, "Don't worry, I've decided to stay single a little more longer"
"And what if the decision wears off one day? You'll start dating?"
"Why? You want to be selfish?? Want me to stay single forever, that no one else but you, could only have me?" Jessica looks at Yuri, unkindly.
"Just answer me...Did I hurt you badly?"
"..."
"..."
"What?!"
"Did I or did I not?"
"...just let me go"
"Just answer me Jess"
"Yes!"
"Yes to what?"
"Yes that you've hurt me before now let me go!"
"Not today" Yuri hugs Jessica, "Remember...the tough Jessica Jung? The girl who don't easily lets anyone goes into her heart just in case she might get hurt someday?"
"I let you in...and look at where it got me to" Jessica frowns at her reply.
"I've hurt you badly, then let me make it up for you..." said Yuri, "Please"
"But how many more times do we need to go through this again and again to realize maybe we are not meant to be..." Jessica sighs as she hugs Yuri back, "I admit, I miss you seobang, but I'm scared.."
"Don't you see? No matter how many times we called it off, we still ended up to be with one another and no other...do you know why?" asked Yuri but Jessica shakes her head, "Our hearts are like magnets, no matter how it's being pulled away, once the anything that was in the magnets way goes off, the magnets click in place together again like how they were meant to be..."