A/N: About The Endings

Hello everyone! I'm sorry it's been forever since the last update, but I felt compelled to write this because I was only recently aware that a few of you actually reached out to me. Unfortunately I rarely check my conversations hence why the replies took so long. But your support is so overwhelming and I am thankful that many of you have not given up on this story despite the last official chapter being over a year old!

Onto a sudden dilemma I am having. As you're all aware I promised three endings to this story, however I feel my mistake and lack of motivation is because I put a lot more work onto myself than I could handle and I apologise for this.

While I have been going over the three endings I have been debating whether or not I should cut the bad ending from my original three ending plan.

This is because the more I've thought about the content within that chapter (depression, self-harm, suicide etc.), I am not sure if I could make this chapter live up to my expectations. Depression, self-harm and suicide are very sensitive and serious topics that I have little knowledge of and experience with, and I would never want my words to come off as insensitive or tone-deaf.

I apologise to those who were looking forward to the bad ending but I hope you guys understand my decision and will still consider reading one or both endings I will write.

To make up for this new development, I will make haste and I will do my best to finish this story by the end of July!

Thank you < 3