Author's Notes *PLEASE READ* (UPDATED MAR.16.24)

This author supports a world free of hate, discrimination, and genocide. None of us are free till all of us are free. Free Palestine. Free Sudan. Free Congo. Free all peoples everywhere. 🍉🇵🇸✊🏼

AFTER A LOT OF HEAVY SOUL-SEARCHING AND CONSIDERATION, I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE DYNAMIC OF THIS STORY FROM SELF INSERT ('READER') TO AN OC GIVEN THE LENGTH OF THE STORY AND IT'S HEAVY SUBJECT MATTER. I AM MORE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS IDEA THAN WITH SELF-INSERTING AND IT JUST HELPS KEEP MY WRITING MORE CONSISTENT. I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THIS MOVE BUT I PERSONALLY THINK IT'S FOR THE BEST. I WILL BE GOING THROUGH THE STORY TO MAKE THE NECESSARY NAME CHANGES, I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE TO THOSE SELF-INSERTING.

A READER REQUESTED I MAKE MY FREEFALL SERIES PLAYLIST PUBLIC SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK OUT THE MUSIC FEATURED IN THE STORY, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW ⬇️

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5qdc3G04W9gLhCJeJsbCVy?si=94fa2ba7fca24af4

⚠️*This story contains A LOT of mature subjects and themes and is therefore 18+*⚠️

*Please read further for content warnings, I NOW have a full list of the content/trigger warnings. I provide general TWs advisories on heavy subject at the beginning of chapters but for specific tags, please refer to this section*

This story is *INCREDIBLY* angsty as is its sequel! There will be so many times where this story sends you through a roller coaster of emotions and I apologize for that in advance! But I promise those that love this story, end up really loving it so if you can handle the angst, you'll enjoy this immensely *hopefully*

Hey everyone! This is my very first fanfic in a very very long time so please don't drag me too much if the writing isn't quite up to standard. I'm open to doing any rewrites for the chapters, if needed, so let me know if anything needs to be corrected in the comments. I will also update this particular section as the story goes. 

A Little About Me: I'm in college finishing up a marketing diploma, I've already got a previous university degree as well. I've been spending this last year doing some serious introspection and trying to figure out my identity and what I truly want in life. This story was created as a way for me to find more outlets to express my creativity, something I've struggled to do as I juggle school life, mental health and my family commitments. It's also just an amazing way for me to unwind from the stresses of a busy life. With that in mind, this story is already so important to me, so please keep criticism constructive. 

So a few head's up about this story, if any of these elements upset or disinterest you, please don't read, as I'd really hate to make anyone on here feel uncomfortable or have their time wasted while reading this. If you do read anyways, I'm not responsible for any bad vibes you may send my way, you've been warned. Don't make me call you out for being a reader who doesn't read 🫵😳:

- UPDATED 10/23: There will be themes of dimensional time travel that link the modern AU to AOT/SNK's Universe, if that ain't your thing than I'd skip out now lol. 

- UPDATED 11/23: There will be breeding/and pregnancy themes, i know that's definitely not everyone's thing so again *skiiiiip it* 

- UPDATED 12/23: There will be matters dealing with heavy violence, again if it's not your thing, no harm no foul if you skip this

- This story will get very heavy/deep in detail with it's supernatural/world building elements, just like AOT does, and it can be quite confusing at times so please DM me if you have any questions

- It has an older female-coded protagonist named Rose, she is 29 with her 30th birthday approaching early. As much as I could write her younger, I wanted this story to be a little more reflective of my own experiences. 

- Because of Rose's age, I've aged up Eren and the other AOT characters, to 23 and entering their last year of college. 

- I've been on a massive anime kick and while I originally only planned to include AOT characters in this story, I've since decided to include some random other characters from other animes as well. 

- There will be multiple Characters X Rose situations besides that of Rose and Eren

- This is gonna be a slooooow burn, like the slowest of slow burns, Eren-wise. But i promise the smut will be well worth the wait 

- There will be a ton of chapters where Eren or other AOT characters will not be present, but I promise if you're invested, you'll love Rose and my other OCs.

- This fanfic has a very heavy focus on music, i've used a ton as inspiration as i've written out chapters, and a lot of the songs themselves have hidden meanings that align with this story. If there's enough interest in the future, i can compile a Spotify playlist if anyone's interested. 

- There's a ton of easter eggs in this fanfic, so please keep your eyes peeled or go ahead and reach out if you need clarification 😀👍🏼

⚠️ MATURE THEMES WILL INCLUDE ⚠️

ABDUCTION, ABUSE, ADDICTION, ALCOHOL USE, ARSEN, ASSAULT, BLOOD, BONDAGE, CHARACTER DEATH, CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, DEATH, DOMESTIC ABUSE, DRUG USE, GUN VIOLENCE, MURDER, RAPE, POWER DOMINANCE, POWER PLAY, PREGNANCY, SEXISM, SEXUAL VIOLENCE, SMUT, SUICIDE, TRAGIC THEMES, TRAUMA, VIOLENCE

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

SMUT WILL BE VERY DIRTY AND KINKY AT TIMES. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF KINKY SMUT SUCH AS BDSM, LIGHT BONDAGE, ROUGH SEX, ETC. BOTHERS YOU

- If anyone has questions, please feel free to reach out to me! I'd love to get more involved with Wattpad's AOT community and I'm a pretty friendly writer so if you like the story or have any comments, please do leave them! I'll try to respond to any direct comments in due time!

I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ATTACK ON TITAN, DEMON SLAYER: KIMETSU NO YAIBA, BLACK LAGOON AND JUJUTSU KAISEN. THE CHARACTERS INCLUDED FROM THOSE IPS ARE UNDER THE RIGHTFUL OWNERSHIP OF HAJIME ISAYAMA, KOYOHARU GOTOUGE, REI HIROE, AND GEGE AKUTAMI RESPECTIVELY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR WORKS. 

I only own Rose, this story, and my original characters.

Okayyyy, I think I'm done *claps hands together* let's get to it!!!