9th Chapter: Lacycohidine

Max has music playing loudly in her ears while she uses the bar above her to bring herself up then back down, her using her upper body strength to bring her body up and down, her body being coated in a thin coat of sweat.

She wears red volleyball shorts that hugs her curvy petite small frame, her 5'3 short height barely making her toes touch the ground when she brings her body down a little bit before going back up. She wears a red sports bra as well with her black sneakers, her long ginger hair being in a high ponytail.

Max bobs her head a little to the side after bringing herself down, her going to use the pad on the floor to begin stretching her limbs, her going to do the splits all the way down and making her upper body turn from side to side while in a split position, her going to touch her toes on both sides to stretch her upper body out, her going to do some pad exercises and ab workouts before moving on back to the weights.

She uses the fifty pound weights to use with her arms, her bringing them up then back down, her next going to use the treadmill to run off the rest of her energy.

She goes over to her water in her bottle, her going to down almost all of it before looking at her phone when it dings, her going over to it and going to pick it up, her clicking on the message and her eyebrows furrowing.

Maybe: Lucas Sinclair: Did you talk to Nancy and Robin yet?

"How in the hell...." Max trails off a little bit, her responding to the message.

Max: How did you get my number?

Maybe: Lucas Sinclair: Very carefully.

Max rolls her eyes, her smiling lightly as she goes on the internet and finds the picture of him that she is looking for, him with a annoyed expression on his face while in a court room, her going to save the picture to her photos before making a contact for him, her adding the picture for his contact.

Max: Alright weirdo. Don't worry I saved your number in my phone now.

Max sees how the three dots come up, letting her know that he is typing.

Hard Ass: Did you talk to them yet?

Max: Good morning to you too, yes I slept well.

Hard Ass: Just answer the question.

Max: But I like a little foreplay first.

Max smiles a little bit while she slowly paces around the exercising room, seeing how the three dots come up after a minute of it being left on read, her drinking some more of her water.

Hard Ass: And I cut to the chase. Did you talk to them or not?

Max rolls her eyes, mentally telling herself how he is no fun and doesn't understand a joke when it is texted to him.

Max: No I didn't Hard Ass, probably because I sleep in late on Saturdays and my workouts are longer before I go out.

Max looks at the three dots that show up on her screen a few seconds after, her tilting her head a little bit from side to side as she listens to her music.

Hard Ass: Get her done Max, and maybe then I'll add in some foreplay.

Max smiles while reading the message, her just shaking her head with a smile.

Max: You got it Hard Ass. Where should I meet you after I talked to them?

Hard Ass: I'll meet you. Text me after you talked to them.

Max: Sure thing Hard Ass.

Hard Ass: And stop calling me hard ass.

Max: Okay Hard Ass.