Authors Note

Hello my amazing fellow readers!

I want to thank you all for taking the time out of reading my super amazing murder mystery book! You all weren't expecting that epic plot twist or cliffhanger huh?!

It's definitely not over! The cliffhanger sure said so! So I am happy to announce that a sequel of Eat the Rich will be coming out soon, this book will be called KILL THE RICH.

Here is the summary:

It is graduation season for the seniors of Hawkins High, it being 4 months since the videos released around the city and since then...radio silence.

But the crew will learn after a shocking experience that the fight to survive is far from over, and Lucas is haunted by past events catching up to him.

In order to protect his reputation and the people of the city both...Lucas must play certain cards right to eliminate the enemy while still keeping secrets hidden that he doesn't want out.

But as a noble quote once said....When things don't go as planned, try to remember that everything happens for a reason.

Are you all excited? I sure am!

Just like I did on this story I want to release the first six chapters (including the prologue chapter) at once. So I would say I will have and release the first six chapters either in the middle of next week or at the end of next week.

Until then, drop you alls theories of what you all think about the cliffhanger on this story or what is going to happen in the next story! I would love to hear what you all think!

Until then....

Happy reading lovelies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️