21st Chapter: A Who done it Mystery

Where to even start.

Max screams out loudly at the scene, Lucas eyes wide as he brings Max more besides him.

Lucas runs through it in his head while he sits in the interrogation room of the station, him just looking straight ahead of him with his normal stoic expression.

This is...

Indeed a Mystery.

"As I said first things first is to always expect the unexpected." Suzie starts. "Who done it's are always going to be filled with twists and turns and if you aren't holding onto the bars of the rollercoaster you will get pushed and pulled around in a never ending ride."

Expect the unexpected.

He really thought he was expecting it, he thought he was close, but really he is way to far from finding out the truth, and tonight proved so.

Edward lays on the bed with only his boxers on, him being in a X position with his ankles and wrists bounded to the bedposts of the bed, multiple stab wounds being in his stomach and one directly in his forehead as well, a knife being right in his crotch area as well, with opened cuts being around his thighs, legs and arms, the sheets and covers being drenched in blood.

Same position.

Same MO.

But a little different at the same time.

"Second, who done its are most of the time always driven by either sex, money or revenge." Dustin adds in.

His mind runs through everything while he sits alone in the interrogation room.

Sex....

Jonathan slams Nancy against the wall while they both kiss each other roughly, both of them beginning to roughly take off the others clothes.

Money....

"You all think that you can just do everything you want and get away with everything without having to look over your shoulders. The rich think that they are Gods, that they can flash their money everywhere they go and boom! Everyone bows to them."

Revenge....

All of them go into a fit of 'ooo's' when Nancy slaps Steve across the face, his face turning to the side from the rough slap, him looking back at Nancy.

"How could you?" Nancy grits out.

"How could I Nancy?" Steve questions back. "No how could you! I'm not taking any shit. You tried to just break up with me subtly that way I wouldn't find out that you were secretly fucking Jonathan fucking Hopper!" Steve yells out. "Oh look there he is right there come here you dumbass weirdo! Yeah come over here dude! Join the party I should've added more to the video."

So many puzzle pieces but he doesn't exactly know where to put them. Could it be? No no...the blood was very recent, the room reeked which means he has been dead for some time but not that long ago, Lucas cusses it was a few hours ago.

Which crosses off Jonathan.

Two security guards pull Jonathan off of Steve, Jonathan yelling out in anger while trying to break out of their grip, the two guards slamming Jonathan's front against the lockers while beginning to cuff him.

It crosses off Jane as well.

"Jane Hopper." Powell starts while taking her wrist behind her and beginning to cuff her hands. "You are under arrest for as a accomplice to the murder of Regina Garfield."

"What?!" Jane exclaims, her looking at Hopper, him turning away lightly while blinking a little more, him rubbing his chin a little bit. "Dad?! What's going on?!"