35th Chapter: Inspiration

Alarm.

Max slowly begins to open her eyes, her slowly going to roll on her side to reach for her phone behind her, her taking it off of the charger and going to turn off her alarm, her huffing as she goes to turn to lay on her back, her just sighing out in both exhaustion and frustration at the same time.

She looks over at her laptop that is still open with her notebook and pen out as well, her just huffing out once again, her knowing she is going to be tired for the whole day today because of barely getting any sleep last night after the whole video that was all around the city.

She goes to go on and get up, doing her normal routine of showering and moisturizing before going to look in her closet, putting on some undergarments before she goes to settle for tight black high rise leggings and a red long sleeved shirt that kind of hangs off of her a little bit that has a large white middle finger in the front and in the back, it hanging off of her hips lightly but it not being to big on her. She goes to put on her red high top vans before tying the white laces, her going to put her hair up in a bun with a few strands hanging free, her putting on her jewelry and earrings.

She puts on some light mascara and her red lip gloss before she sprays some perfume on herself and grabs her essentials and puts them in her red bag before leaving out of her wing, her going over to the kitchen and going to grab a plate, Susan and Sam already being at the dinning room table.

"Good morning Max." Sam greets.

"Nothing like a Monday morning after last night some psychopath killing off school classmates of mine hacked the whole city with a video saying how he basically hates the rich!" Max smiles sarcastically, her going to sit down at the table. "No father it is not a good morning! This is chaos!"

"Yes Max we get it however it's seven thirty in the morning so please keep your rant to a minimum." Susan tells her while she holds her coffee cup.

"Yes that situation last night was kind of...shocking but police are working overtime to try and find out who the killer is. Plus police will be at the school making sure nothing is out of the ordinary." Sam motions before cutting his pancake.

"Everything is out of the ordinary father! Absolutely everything!" Max throws up her hands. "How is this killer even turning off the power?! Literally the same thing happened at the party! Then we find out the whole city power went out for a few seconds then comes back on then this creepy dude with some glow up X masks talks about cleansing of the world or how we are damaging to the world. He sounds like a freaking religious freak."

"Yes Max thank you for that." Susan rolls her eyes.

"I'm serious!" Max exclaims.

"Max we can tell you are irritated." Sam comments.

"Ya think?!" Max questions back sarcastically. "First of all Regina was murdered in one of the rooms in my house and I had to spend ten grand to cleanse the unholy ghost of Regina Garfield!"

"You mean your father paid that since you took his credit card." Susan states.

"Whatever!" Max motions with her hands. "Then I walk into the hotel of Edward Spark who honestly in my opinion deserved something bad to happen to him but even if that was very gruesome to my eyes!"

"Max we're eating." Sam motions.

"And that should also tell you one stop being at places you are not supposed to be at and second don't break curfew." Susan mentions. "It starts tonight."

"Shiver me Timbers mother! No offense to Hopper but he and his crew of slow ass cops are not going fast enough! There is only a matter of time before there is another body dropping! What are we going to do then? What if it's one of my friends?!" Max says.