32nd Chapter: Feeling Good

Oh thoughts

The things they can do.

Sometimes...they can be a real bitch.

Max breaths when he pulls her head back by her hair, her head looking up at the ceiling as she feels his tongue slowly drag up the front of her neck, his tongue trailing to the side of her neck before going to suck at her pulse point, Max breathing more harder while gripping his shoulders, beginning to grind against him more in want, trying to rid of the ache and buzzing that just grows more stronger and stronger as he sucks on her neck.

She told herself she wouldn't think about it. As soon as she got screaming in her bed and throwing a complete temper tantrum on it, punching and kicking her bed she told herself that she wouldn't think on the matter, that she would just take a everything shower to calm her racing heart and body down.

But that only worked for so long.

"No." He laughs. "I'm just....operate in a particular kind of way and I know with you, there is a certain way I would do things Max because I would want to see you shaking, I would want to hear you scream. I would want to feel your nails digging into my back and I would want to hear you wail for me, shake under me, beg under me, all of it."

The thoughts just kept playing in her mind vividly, like she is there again going through the whole thing all over again. And when that starts to happen she just started envisioning other things.

"I wouldn't just go for going inside of you, I would give you some foreplay first, because I would want to get you all ready and willing for me, plus you also deserve it." He starts. "But I wouldn't let you cum yet, I would only just edge you. Because I would want to feel how hard you can cum right on me, or my tongue, one of those."

She never knew a man could be so blunt before, the things he was telling her made her completely lost for words which has never happened for her. Ever since childhood she was always able to come back with something, that is why no one in grade school dared to insult her because she would always come with something that would slap them in the face mentally, she always had the final word.

Except this time.

"I would tell you to keep your eyes open, even though I know for a fact you won't be able to, because I would want to see you struggle a little bit." Lucas says close to her quivering lips. "I would make you cum over, and over, and over again on my cock until you can't release anything at all, until you're just...fucked out."

The thoughts and the memories just made her even more dazed then she already was at first, even after her shower she was worked up because all during her shower she was just imagining Lucas pinning her against the shower wall and taking his own way with her. Every single place she was in, she imagined Lucas taking her right there.

Because well.....

That is what he said he would do.

So she went to the person who gives her the best but the worst advice at the same time.

"What?!" Will exclaims, him raising up from Max's bed.

Her best gay.

And yeah, she has a lot to say.

"I know!" Max pouts while she sits cris crossed on the bed, the sun being seen setting in the sky, giving the sky a orange color. "I'm telling you Will it was so freaking...I don't know know it was like so much but not enough and he kept saying all of these things the morning after and...I was speechless Will! Since when am I speechless?!" She questions.

"What did he say?" Will smiles, him getting back on the bed in front of her.

"That....he was going to....god Will it was so much I can't even think about what he was saying but at the same time I remember it vividly! What is he doing to my mind it's all discombobulated now!" Max puts her hands on her face.