22nd Chapter: Big Brain

"The town of Hawkins Indiana is in shock with two murders taking place. One being a seventeen year old teenage girl, now a nineteen year old teen."

"Pictures of Regina Garfield were found in the hotel room of the victim. It is believed that Edward Spark had something to do with Regina Garfield's murder."

"The note of the 'Eat the Rich' killer is going around Social Media everywhere. The town in a fright of what is to happen next."

"Please, if you are out there just turn yourself in!" Misses Garfield cries while news reporters are all around her, pictures being snapped and videos being taken, Mister Garfield being besides her while they cry. "We just want our baby to rest in peace!"

"I swear to god you all better turn yourselves in! You killed my son!" Misses Spark yells at the cameras, Mister Garfield being seen crying on the sidelines. "When I find you I will kill you myself! You killed my son! You killed my boy! You killed my SON!"

"Multiple college students have forwarded their statements about their occurrences with Edward Spark, all of them saying how he drugged their drinks and them waking up without any clothes on, and it soon being revealed they were indeed raped."

"For all of the girls that are coming forward about..." Mister Spark starts, him lightly sobbing a little bit. "About what my son has done....I am so so so sorry. We didn't raise him like that, and....we're so sorry, but he didn't deserve to die like that. So please whoever you are, stop doing this! Please stop doing this!" He cries.

"Everyone in the town of Hawkins Indiana is left in a state of panic with reason. There will be a Town Hall meeting happening tonight at seven PM at the Mayor's office. Everyone is invited to come share their concerns and suggestions for the town. To find this killer and make Hawkins Indiana a safer place."

Lucas slowly begins to open his eyes, him squinting a little from the sunlight seeping inside of the window with the curtain drapes open, him looking around the room until his eyes fall on Max, seeing her back turned to him as she sits cris crossed on the bed, her looking down at her phone.

Lucas raises up while wiping his eyes, Max looking back at him.

"Morning." Max tells him.

"Hey." He responds, him wiping his eyes a little bit more.

Max looks down at her phone. "They're calling them the Eat the Rich killer." She hands him her phone.

Lucas sits up more on the bed, him taking the phone and going to look at all of the newsfeeds on Instagram, seeing countless posts about the note, the pictures, and the different news reporters talking about the killer. "This isn't good."

"What?"

"This killer is a Narcissist." Lucas explains. "Which means they enjoy the attention and they like to be painted as either a god or victim, as in this case this killer likes to be painted as a god. They think they are doing justice killing Regina and Edward. But Narcissists grow more bold with attention, so spreading all of these news and posts about the notes and pictures and giving the killer a name is going to make them evolve more, make them grow more bolder."

Max sighs out while closing her eyes, her taking the phone from Lucas and going to look at it. "Okay so what can we do about it?"

"Nothing. Once something is posted on the internet it can never be deleted, the deed has already been done." Lucas responds. "However, there is some good news that comes from this."

"Good news?" Max looks at him. "How was anything that happened good news Lucas? I mean yeah Edward was an asshole and rapist and yeah Regina was slutty but I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemies."