65th Chapter: Mission Accomplished

Lucas and Max come inside of the hotel room, Max looking down at her phone while she does, Lucas going to close and lock the door behind him, him taking off his trench coat and going to hang it up on the coat hanger.

"Okay I must say that security place you are now a shareholder of is awesome!" Max smiles as she looks down at her phone. "I'm going to download that app he was telling me about to protect my phone from malware and viruses. We don't need no malware or viruses hurting my brand new baby." She goes to kiss her phone.

"Jacket Max." Lucas motions from behind her.

Max lets him take off her jacket, him neatly going to hang it up on the coat hanger. "I have to go to the bathroom." She quickly says as she turns to face him. "Oh can you set up the Cybersecurity app please?"

"Max it's easy all I have to do is send you a link and you set it up from there." Lucas shrugs.

"Yeah but you have like big brain so can you do it?" Max smiles while putting her phone in his hand. "Kay thanks be right back!" She quickly says, her grabbing a bag of hers before going to close the bathroom door behind her.

Lucas goes to sit down on the swivel chair in front of the desk in the hotel room, him taking off his watch and rings before leaning back a little in the chair, him holding Max's phone in one hand while he holds his phone in his other hand. He pulls up the app on his phone before going to send the link to Max's phone, him looking at Max's phone when the message pops up at the top.

Lucas furrows his eyebrows lightly when he looks at his contact name, him slowly chewing the gum in his mouth as he looks at the name.

Max gets done putting the lingerie on, her going to put her hair up in a high ponytail, the lingerie being a black and gold color, her wearing gold stockings as well.

She gets done putting scented lotion on her soft skin after a minute, her looking at herself with a smile. "Okay Max, be sexy. You haven't done this before but you look sexy you feel sexy now you just have to be sexy." She says to herself. "Like Will said just walk in all sexy, say something sexy then....dammit what was the other thing?" Max says before looking down at the counter. "Dammit I gave him my phone!" Max throws up her hands.

"Jesus!" Max jumps and puts a hand on her chest when she turns around, seeing Lucas being leaned on the wall next to the bathroom door a few feet to her right, his hands being in his pockets with his back being leaned against the wall. "God." Max lightly chuckles. "You always do that."

Lucas eyes her more, his head lightly tilting. "I thought you don't really 'do' lingerie." He quotes with his fingers.

"Yeah well...." Max tries. "Okay this is not how I wanted this to go." She mutters to herself.

Lucas continues to look at her. "Funny thing." He starts while he takes her phone out his pocket. "I was setting up your Cybersecurity and when I sent the link I couldn't help but see my contact name."

Max's eyes widen in realization, her completely forgetting to change the contact name.

Damn you Will!

"Daddy." Lucas says while looking at his phone. "Followed by the moaning emoji, the puddle emoji, the lock emoji and last but not least..." he looks up at her. "The water emoji."

"Okay in my defense it wasn't me that did that." Max immediately says.

"It's on your phone." Lucas shrugs.

"Yes that Will set up!" Max defends. "Okay so this is what happened right." She starts while Lucas leans off of the wall, her noticing how he slowly begins to make slow strides over to her. "So basically I had to get a new phone because you know...Josephine threw my phone and my Apple Watch in the fire but whatever so I had to get a new phone which I got mad because they didn't have glitter red and prior I had glitter red for both my watch and my phone so when I went to get a new phone they only had the option for Rosemary pink for the phone and just white for the watch! Like upgrade to better colors but they told me I had to wait three weeks if I wanted red and I couldn't do that I didn't want to go three weeks without a phone and...."