Chapter 5: Asami Sato

Y/N's P.O.V

The past few days have been crazy. Bolin got kidnapped by the Equalist's so Korra, Mako and I had to save him.

That same night we saw Amon in person and we saw him take away a person's bending. It should be impossible, but it's not.

Anyway, right now I'm with Korra and I'm helping her with the Airbending techniques.

We're currently moving around each other in a circle.

Korra: I gotta be honest, Y/N... I wish I could just Airbend already.

Y/N: You'll get there, Korra. Don't worry.

Korra: That's easy for you to say. You're the Airbending Prodigy. You stopped a volcano from destroying a city when you were fourteen.

Y/N: I was thirteen, actually.

She stops and crosses her arms.

Y/N: Not the point though.

I sigh.

Y/N: Look, you'll get it, Korra.

Korra: I hope so.

As she and I are moving in snyc the radio cuts out, we then hear Amon's voice.

Amon: Good evening, my fellow Equalist's. This is your leader, Amon. As you have heard, the Republic Council has voted to make me public enemy number one, proving once again that the bending oppressors of this city will stop at nothing to quash our revolution. But we cannot be stopped.

I look at Korra and see that she is worried by Amon's words.

So I go over and pull the plug on the radio.

Y/N: Ignore him.

Korra: Right. Yeah.

I go over to her.

Y/N: You know, it's okay if you're worried. But don't worry about him.

Korra: I know. I'm not worried, but seeing him take away that guy's bending did catch me off guard.

Y/N: Yeah, it was crazy. That's for sure. But don't worry, he doesn't stand a chance against the Avatar.

She smiles.

Korra: Thanks.

Y/N: Look Korra, I've got your back. When Amon decides to show up, he's gonna have to deal with both of us.

Korra: I can't ask you to do that. I can't ask you to put your life and bending on the line for me.

Y/N: Korra, I know the risks. You don't have to worry about me. If/when you decide to take the fight to Amon, just know I'll be there to help.

She smiles and goes slightly red.

Korra: Thanks, Y/N.

Y/N: No problem. Now let's get back to this.

(The next day)

Right now I'm out in the city walking down the street.

I cross the road.

Then out of nowhere, I get hit by a moped.

Y/N: Ow.

I sit up and the driver comes over to me.

???: Oh, no! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you.

Y/N: It's fine. I...

She takes off her helmet and to reveal  a beautiful, dark-haired girl.