Vampire Boyfriend Chapter 3

Vampire Bakugou Katsuki
Human Midoriya Izuku
Chubby Female Midoriya Izuku

Note:
This chapter is all about how they first met.

--------------------------------

Izuku was going about her business as usual, leaving work and heading to the local shopping district to get some groceries when she saw him. He was tall, pale and dressed in all black, carrying a black parasol in one hand and a reusable bag in the other. Izuku knew instantly he was a vampire. She could only see some of his profile, most of his face was hidden by the shop’s overhang, but she was already entranced by him. However, she shook her head, inwardly chastising herself for one, ogling a stranger who was just trying to go about their business, and two, for letting herself believe she had a chance with him. She sighed sadly and looked down at her plump body, biting the inside of her chubby cheeks as she huffed. She was far too ugly to even consider getting the attention of someone like that, what was she even thinking. She walked past the stranger, her head down as she was wrapped up in her self-deprecating thoughts.

Unbeknownst to her, the moment she walked past him, the stranger perked up and began to look around, his nostrils flaring as a sweet scent entered his sensitive nose. He turned his head, his gaze landing on her back, his ears slightly pricked to hear her muttering to herself. Just as she had been, he was instantly captivated by her, wanting to take her for himself. His sharp eyes raked over her sexy form, taking in her plush curves and fat ass. The vendor he had been talking to cleared his throat, redirecting Katsuki’s attention to him as the buff shopkeep cocked a bushy brow at him. Katsuki sneered at him as he paid for his purchase and left, keen on following the adorable human he’d just seen.

Izuku stopped in front of the vendor a few stalls down, looking over the fish on sale, before she felt someone move next to her. Curious, she looked over and up, blushing when she saw it was the stranger she had seen a few moments ago. She saw his sharp, dangerous crimson red eyes lazily slide in her direction over the top of his shades, causing her to gasp and quickly look away, hoping he hadn’t noticed her staring. Her blush deepened when she heard a small, rumbling chuckle escape the male beside her, gnawing on her bottom lip in embarrassment. Should she say something? Would it be more awkward and rude to say something? Would that make him uncomfortable? He was so gorgeous, he probably got bothered all the time, she didn’t want to be a bother.

“You’re going to hurt yourself if you keep thinking that hard,” the male said, causing her to jump in surprise. Fuck she was jumpy, he thought, so cute, like a bunny.

“I-I didn’t know vampires h-had s-such good hearing,” she quipped nervously, giving him a shaky smile, to which he smirked at her. Good God, he was devastatingly handsome. She didn’t know if she could handle this.

“We don’t,” he rumbled, “I could see it on your face.”

“A-ah, s-sorry,” she said, ducking her head in embarrassment. He chuckled again, and it was honestly making her knees weak, who gave him the right?

“Don’t be sorry,” he told her, a self assured smirk on his face. “It’s a cute face.”

Heeeh!?” she balked, her face heating up considerably, causing him to chuckle again. “I-I, w-well, um, I-I, eh-“

“You’re cute when you stutter,” he smiled down at her. Her eyes widened as she looked away, trying to quell the burning sensation in her face.

“D-do you a-always g-go out t-to embarrass s-strangers?” she asked, trying to focus on not making a fool out of herself, which she was pretty sure she was failing.